Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
-Rowan

Two Simple Questions For Leo

13 posts in this topic

1) Are you happy now? Has all this enlightenment stuff made you truly joyful?

2) Do you think it is time that Actualized.org took a break, or took time off to re-brand and re-establish the mission statement and overall purpose of actualized? As your videos become more radical, I see more people on the forum becoming concerned or reacting against your new material. Isn't it time to re-clarify the mission of actulized.org, who it is for, what is it for? More and more people are not resonating with you any longer, and jokes aside I can see why people just think it's you sitting in a room putting 5-Meo up your ass and talking about the same general stuff. Isn't it time for a re-clarification for those who may be doubting the path you're on? I can definitely see a rift in people's thoughts about your videos these days.

I hope I'm not being disrespectful. Personally I am still around the 2014/2015 era content, have not watched any of the new stuff (Focusing on Life Purpose and basic self-help.) Just so you know.  You have definitely changed my outlook on life for the positive, so I don't mean to be disrespectful by asking these questions, I'm just curious.

All the best,

Rowan

25 minutes ago, -Rowan said:

Do you think it is time that Actualized.org took a break, or took time off to re-brand and re-establish the mission statement and overall purpose of actualized? As your videos become more radical, I see more people on the forum becoming concerned or reacting against your new material. Isn't it time to re-clarify the mission of actulized.org, who it is for, what is it for? More and more people are not resonating with you any longer, and jokes aside I can see why people just think it's you sitting in a room putting 5-Meo up your ass and talking about the same general stuff. Isn't it time for a re-clarification for those who may be doubting the path you're on? I can definitely see a rift in people's thoughts about your videos these days.

It has been on many breaks and currently is. It also underwent a transformation a couple of weeks ago. A lot of which you are asking has already taken place. The more radical it gets, the better it becomes. This is a place to get to the bottom of reality, not to please people's egos. 

30 days isn't much of a break. I meant a long hiatus. What transformation did it undertake a few weeks ago, didn't catch it?

So actualized.org is to get to the "bottom of reality" but not to make people happy? 

11 minutes ago, -Rowan said:

30 days isn't much of a break.

30 days is huge for a business. Why would it need to be any longer?   

12 minutes ago, -Rowan said:

What transformation did it undertake a few weeks ago, didn't catch it?

A change in teaching, also the new logo and the white shirts he wears in his videos were a mark of a new start. ;)

13 minutes ago, -Rowan said:

So actualized.org is to get to the "bottom of reality" but not to make people happy?

I can't speak for actualized nor Leo, but I pretty sure we're way beyond happiness, that's just the tip of the iceberg. Happiness is the side-effect of pursuing awakening. 

Also, there are hundreds of hours of old videos circa 2014-2017 that cover every aspect of happiness out there. Wanting new fresh content on this topic which is already available is a sign of people watching these videos as a distraction and not actually taking any action. 

I started following Actualized about 18 months ago, watching Leo's videos forwards in time. But recently I'm noticing Leo's move towards a more psychedelic approach and finding it less relevant to me (I'm a non-user). So I'm currently going back in time to see his older work and actually there's plenty of people in the forum who are at all different phases, so it's still possible to have a community here even though I'm working with a previous version of Leo to the present one. I don't believe his claim that you need psychedelics to reach the deepest levels of awakening, but have never tried them so can't really rebuke his reply that I don't know what I'm missing. In any case, I hate all this spiritual oneupmanship about who is more enlightened than who; if I'm on a path which is working for me, that's good enough.

Edited by silene

I can only say that the deeper Leo is going the more interesting it’s all becoming. It depends on what your after getting out of it. Personally I’m about getting to the depths of reality and finding out just exactly what is going on here. So his the more he helps me understand consciousness the more it resonates with me. It’s making it easier for me to decipher just what’s going down in my own trips as I try to go deeper myself and work out just what the hell is going on here. Whether that’s comfortable to my ego or not. If it’s just a a bit of happiness and a more positive outlook on life your after then I can understand why the newer content would have no relevance to that type of person. From my perspective I can see why he promotes the psychedelics to reach these levels of consciousness because as he’s stated many times now, your just not gonna meditate your way into these states, or I can certainly resonate with that statement anyway, I would have no way of ever meditating my way into the states that psychedelics can take you. So personally, I’m all for the way Leo has gone and is going. Although I understand why others might not be

1) You are God! You do not need to be happy.

2) Revolution is coming

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

1) You are God! You do not need to be happy.

2) Revolution is coming

Very happy for you man it seems you are in total unwrap mode. ❤️

Being no self does wonders. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

How funny it is. 

Oh you know this Being, it is just mundane Reality there is nothing to it. 

?

So much to it, it is epic. 

It is such a joke. 

❤️ Awakening vs mind conceptualized awakening. 

@silene Tbh his video on how psychedelics work had some great insight and it was really interesting for me, even though I don't use psychedelics. I haven't seen his other psychedelic videos though.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Thanks for the reply, Leo.

Very excited to see what direction Actualized.org goes in the future! 

All the best,

Rowan

(Thread can be closed now)