Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
capriciousduck

Hypnosis and Death

4 posts in this topic

Is there any, some kind of hypnosis session, to bring death?  

I've written the trauma I had in detail here: 

I am not depressed. I'm just not interested in living. I just want to merge into the infinite consciousness.

And I just want to tell...And I am not angry at any person. Maybe, I don't know, I love every one of them and maybe it's the reason I'm still suffering?

20 hours ago, capriciousduck said:

I just want to merge into the infinite consciousness.

Not hypnosis, 5-MeO-DMT.

You have yet to fathom what love is. That is definitely the reason for all suffering.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Hypnosis works for some, it used to be really popular long ago. The intention and focus that having another person to help you enter a meditative state quickly, is the entire purpose. Sometimes we hold ourselves from our own connection and having another person to connect with us can push through that self imposed block. Other times we can turn the other person and their confidence and ability into an additional block. You also need to be susceptible to hypnosis and even then it may take many sessions. Listen to your intuition. It is not the method itself but the love and pure intention behind it, that is what awakens, that is the key itself, not the practice. 

Do you have a mediation practice? Just screwing around with meditation, meditating on water, in nature, doing meditation intuitively, spontaneously can bring about breakthroughs. Meditation is essentially self hypnosis.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost