Prevailer

Nervous system and Thoughts

48 posts in this topic

@Prevailer

Infinite, or ‘parts’? 

What do you make of the notion that there are no ‘parts’ in feeling & perception, only in thought? 

The implications at play here are incredibly profound in relation to the nervous system and thoughts (creation). 

I’m talking about your body & brain being flooded with Goodness. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Prevailer

Infinite, or ‘parts’? 

What do you make of the notion that there are no ‘parts’ in feeling & perception, only in thought? 

The implications at play here are incredibly profound in relation to the nervous system and thoughts (creation). 

I’m talking about your body & brain being flooded with Goodness. 

Infinite...united..and separate persons who are in complete agreements with each other. How this works out in practice is for each individual to find out for themselves for an eternity.

On 29/03/2020 at 5:29 PM, Leo Gura said:

LOL

It's okay. You are not ready yet.

I will be there for when you are.

I love you.

Reflected further Leo...apologies for my blunt attitude.We can agree to disagree can’t we.Peace to you.

On 29/03/2020 at 3:06 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Prevailer Your nervous system is imaginary.

As long as we solve problems by following the rules of the universe (as in science), we can keep eating the cheese! Why would God go through all the efforts to create the infinite layers of complexity that prevent us from going meta?

11 hours ago, gswva said:

As long as we solve problems by following the rules of the universe (as in science), we can keep eating the cheese! Why would God go through all the efforts to create the infinite layers of complexity that prevent us from going meta?

Your nervous system is explained as imaginary to you by the computers if you are stuck in your head all the time.Your nervous system has an impact on your physical body and causes emotions as well.This is what distinguishes us from Robots.Duality belief systems result in Robotic mentality.You have to stop listening to JUST the 2 off Robotic voices that originate from your split brain...they have less wisdom to man....well some men/women anyway.

@Prevailer What I understand about duality is that it's an infinite number of ways god can be described relative to itself. If this understanding is correct, it could be the only way to share a somewhat fulfilling interpretation of the universe. I feel like reasoning around a dualistic worldview to achieve one's dream isn't just good or bad. It's just all there is to do. If duality were a bad thing, it wouldn't exist or be created in the first place.

Basing our view of the universe over the "cat and ball of string" analogy, as shared by Leo on one of his video, there is no belief powerful enough to prevent you from ever converging back to the initial state and there is no such thing as non-sentient robots.

73152860_170332040714446_3601148113172611729_n.jpg

16 minutes ago, gswva said:

@Prevailer What I understand about duality is that it's an infinite number of ways god can be described relative to itself. If this understanding is correct, it could be the only way to share a somewhat fulfilling interpretation of the universe. I feel like reasoning around a dualistic worldview to achieve one's dream isn't just good or bad. It's just all there is to do. If duality were a bad thing, it wouldn't exist or be created in the first place.

Basing our view of the universe over the "cat and ball of string" analogy, as shared by Leo on one of his video, there is no belief powerful enough to prevent you from ever converging back to the initial state and there is no such thing as non-sentient robots.

73152860_170332040714446_3601148113172611729_n.jpg

Duality thinking happens if you engage with your brain..I.e you actually  go somewhere in your mind.This causes an out of synch stuck in your head state.You can stay where you are as well to think in the present.You have to train yourself to do this.This principle will help you to understand far greater insights as well.One way meditation with the robotic/dualistic mindset is a pathway but it’s as boring as hell.Got the tee shirt on that one sad to say.Peace to you.