Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRUTHWITHCAPITALT

Of course the Chinese Communist Party(CCP) created COVID-19

13 posts in this topic

Any one who has not connected the dots to conclude that the Chinese Communist Party created the Corona Virus as a bio terrorism weapon to dismantle the world's economy in order to become a 'super power' is either in a deep sleep state or does not give a shit about the truth.

It would have been very difficult to come with this conclusion if one followed and bowed down to  CCP's action, which has been a disgusting propaganda from day 1. Rather it is their  reaction, that led me to this conclusion.

The saddest part is how the entire world is wrapped up in their survival and are blinded to this truth. Make no mistake more people are waking up about this fact. However, the cognitive dissonance the society has over admitting CCP's devilry is beyond me.

Xi Jinping, the meglomeniac has struck big time. He has given the rest of the world a homework that would cost it enormously for years to come.

Edited by TRUTHWITHCAPITALT
Spelling

This is Some serious conspiracy bullshit.. 

The problem was the wet market where all sorts of animals were traded and one of those carried the virus. Nothing more. 

China has nothing to gain but they weren't keen on stopping the illegal wildlife trade but thanks to international pressure they bowed and banned that illegal wildlife treatment. 

It took a long while for China to actually do what they should have done long ago but maybe China needed something really this big for a wake up call. 

Well now hopefully the Chinese won't trade those animals again. They seem to have banned wet markets. 

You realize that China will have more to lose because if there's a collective Boycott on Chinese products and people, it would cost them big. They don't want international relations to suffer. 

Racism can increase affecting Chinese immigration and export 

So no way would China want to create something that will impact their trade relations with all countries. 

Now they're in a pool of trouble but they are fastly trying to clean up their image as much as they can to restore their relations to normal but that would take some time for the world to forget that it originated in China. 

Anyways China did a great job containing it and hopefully they will take better action in the future. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@TRUTHWITHCAPITALT I don't know much about the issue. But I would strongly encourage you to post some statistics and evidence which strongly suggests the claim, for the sake of allowing your voice heard in good light, and to stop this thread being blocked.

@Preety_India China has been eating wild life for years what happened now?

And what makes you think the rest of the world would act against Chinese. Everyone is praising CCP without any external investigations. All foreign journalists has been expelled. Are you still believing CCP story.

My case is China could have acted earlier to block transmission to other part of the world. Period. 

The racism argument is a classic straw manning. That is what fascist would do playing the victim card at all cost. All your logics are straight from MSM playbook. 

You believe politicians as if they care about humanity. Politicians are opportunistic are imprisoned by their survival need. You think the rest of the world's government would have the balls to stand against China.

Africa is already colonised, US politicians and corporate America is swimming in corruption.

I understand some of the statements are hyberbole but if you look at the two side argument. It totally make sense. My argument is not a blame game. It is a stance made and could be made from a neutral position.

48 minutes ago, TRUTHWITHCAPITALT said:

Any one who has not connected the dots to conclude that the Chinese Communist Party created the Corona Virus as a bio terrorism weapon to dismantle the world's economy in order to become a 'super power' is either in a deep sleep state or does not give a shit about the truth.

It would have been very difficult to come with this conclusion if one followed and bowed down to  CCP's action, which has been a disgusting propaganda from day 1. Rather it is their  reaction, that led me to this conclusion.

The saddest part is how the entire world is wrapped up in their survival and are blinded to this truth. Make no mistake more people are waking up about this fact. However, the cognitive dissonance the society has over admitting CCP's devilry is beyond me.

Xi Xingping, the meglomeniac has struck big time. He has given the rest of the world a homework that would cost it enormously for years to come.

You cant even spell Xi Jinping and you think Im gonna buy this conspiracy...

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@electroBeam this is not college essay. It is a thread where people voice their opinion. This is a hot topic if you actually cared.

The gross negligence and cover up by the CCP is trending on Twitter. #Chinaliedpeopledied is good reference.

1 minute ago, TRUTHWITHCAPITALT said:

@Rilles Thanks grammar Nazi. It will be edited.

It goes to show that you havent studied China very much, thats all. 

15 minutes ago, Rilles said:

It goes to show that you havent studied China very much, thats all. 

I bet you change your mind when you contract the disease. Of course the ego cares about its self agenda. You must also have believed the MSM when they said Saddam has WMD.

I am not saying I have the Lab video where the virus was made. All am saying is politicians are untrustworthy and China needs to be scrutinized. 

44 minutes ago, TRUTHWITHCAPITALT said:

I bet you change your mind when you contract the disease. Of course the ego cares about its self agenda. You must also have believed the MSM when they said Saddam has WMD.

What does me not believing in conjecture and speculation have to do with self-agenda? You havent given me any reason to even remotely believe in your conspiracy theory, youre just rambling on a forum. 

I was about 6 years old when the US invaded Iraq, I didnt believe anything. 

I am not saying I have the Lab video where the virus was made. All am saying is politicians are untrustworthy and China needs to be scrutinized. 

Yes, China should be more open, how are you helping with that?

Edited by Rilles

11 hours ago, TRUTHWITHCAPITALT said:

You must also have believed the MSM when they said Saddam has WMD.

The so called MSM just reported what the murican (yours?) government told them about Saddam's WMD.  Same goes with your ranting anti-china bs.  China will come out on top after this without any conspiring.  They are the industrial masters of the 21st century, and they will resolve this for all of us.  Better learn to bow to your new masters.