VeganAwake

No self/No belief = FREEDOM!!

99 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Pacific Sage said:

Beautiful!

Unlearning what's learnt plays a part in being ?

But who told you this knowledge??? Guys your arguments are boring ..move on into deeper understandings.This is so out of date stuff.

3 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

But who told you this knowledge??? Guys your arguments are boring ..move on into deeper understandings.This is so out of date stuff.

What about learning what has been unlearnt yet..come on guys...

@Prevailer My understanding doesn't come from head comes from actual spiritual experiences.

I feel what I am, I don't come with some spiritual mumbo jumbo philosophy. I hate that more that anything. 

I am Love. 

10 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

But who told you this knowledge??? Guys your arguments are boring ..move on into deeper understandings.This is so out of date stuff

A majority of my learning has been from Leo. So Leo in one of his videos ?

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Prevailer My understanding doesn't come from head comes from actual spiritual experiences.

I feel what I am, I don't come with some spiritual mumbo jumbo philosophy. I hate that more that anything. 

I am Love. 

??? Feeling the being!

@Prevailer don't get me wrong. Learning has a major impact on one's life. Majority of one's life in a day should be spent In being rather than spending with the monkey mind. The monkey mind when focused plays a big role while writing exams, coming up with strategies survival. But when ones not doing anything it should be in being.

14 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I am Love. 

Hey let’s agree to disagree...My understanding comes from actual experiences as well.Peace.

It’s really interesting that the word ...I hate... is used and then in the next breath the person says ....I am love..says it all really..duality machine like thinking at play... right before your eyes.

@Prevailer

46 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to go through one of my favorite videos of Leo.

Map is not the territory.

@zeroISinfinity @Prevailer

30 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

Hey let’s agree to disagree...My understanding comes from actual experiences as well.Peace.

30 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

Hey...thanks for sparring with me..love you back.

@VeganAwake @Prevailer

The duality mindset is hilarious.Thats the point.You have to see yourself as three part and at least look at a balanced debate from the offset and not an unbalanced one.You have to accept the possibility that there is a God separate from yourself and that you are not God otherwise if you input rubbish in you will get rubbish out.View both sides of the debate..see them for what they are ...neutralise what you deem to be right/wrong I.e. reject the lot.Don't take sides!! See where you end up from an experience/spiritual stand point.Don’t let one of your EGOS dictate to you in saying that you are God when you may not be.Keep a balanced view.Let one EGO say you are God but allow the other EGO to say you are not God.Don't let both EGOS say you are God because there is the possibility that both EGOS will one day say that you are not God.This how robotic thinking pans out.You have one machine sparring with other.You are not these machines.You need to create GAP between yourself and these machines.

11 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

@VeganAwake @Prevailer

You are not these machines.You need to create GAP between yourself and these machines.

?? Presenting to you, nothingness ?

14 minutes ago, Pacific Sage said:

?? Presenting to you, nothingness ?

@Prevailer

Sorry I totally disagree ...there is somethingness ( if that’s a word) but you haven’t experienced it yet.

@Prevailer  yes the body mind is very machine like...

It will go on thinking the same way over and over again unless it's reprogrammed..

Reprogramming can happen a lot of different ways ie: meditation, mindfulness practices, shattering of paradigms or Awakenings.

Like the GAP between u n machine thing.....keep looking into this...❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Pacific Sage

Thanks for the nice comment!

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

@Prevailer  yes the body mind is very machine like...

It will go on thinking the same way over and over again unless it's reprogrammed..

Reprogramming can happen a lot of different ways ie: meditation, mindfulness practices, shattering of paradigms or Awakenings.

Like the GAP between u n machine thing.....keep looking into this...❤

@Prevailer

❤️