VeganAwake

No self/No belief = FREEDOM!!

99 posts in this topic

When you have insight into an answer that is distinct and yet identical with nothing, you will have reached a profound state of consciousness, of being. Yet it wont be a state. Words lose all meaning here. 

@zeroISinfinity I am is not who you are

You are not I am you are not I

I am. I simply am. Just am never I just am.

Be am.

Am is the identity.

Am is not the identity a mere reference to identity in no identity.

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

Let me guess I am God but I've placed myself in the finite form and rendered myself powerless....lol

Time for something new bud... doesn't that just sound ridiculous...

There is no God and there was never a you..

It sounds ridiculous until you have experienced God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Consilience said:

I wasn’t asking to get an answer like God. The force driving you to make a comment like “Time for something new bud...” and the force driving youe assumption this “bud” was looking for an answer like god, what *is* that? 

I was asking as a genuine inquiry. If you are no one, if there is no one, who and what are you? Let’s assume what you’re stating is true, there is no one and nothing. The question remains: who and what are you? 

There is no answer because there is no one here to ask a question.

Question and answer = complete emptiness

It's coming from nothingness and arriving at nothingness

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It sounds ridiculous until you have experienced God.

There's no one here to think it sounds ridiculous or perceive there is a God... That's all Maya illusion of of the self ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Just now, VeganAwake said:

There's no one here to think it sounds ridiculous or perceive there is a God... That's all Maya illusion of of the self ❤

OK :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

OK :)

Well even if you/we were all God it would have no meaning purpose or value whatsoever and obviously you can't do any superpowers so what's the point of caring...

You are not special in any way whatsoever in having that realization...

There was a guy on the forum a few months back who was opening threads left and right saying he was God. Always the same thing, "I smoked weed and realized that I am God".

I'm sorry for being blunt, but you are being just as annoying as he was. I have nothing against the message, there is no self, fine, but do you have to spread it around all the time in different threads saying the exact same thing? And comment on every thread using the exact same words? It just looses all meaning.

I know that this is ultimately my problem, I should just be able to ignore it, but it can't be helped at the moment, I don't understand why the need to spread the same content over and over again; now THAT has no purpose whatsoever...

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

34 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

There was a guy on the forum a few months back who was opening threads left and right saying he was God. Always the same thing, "I smoked weed and realized that I am God".

I'm sorry for being blunt, but you are being just as annoying as he was. I have nothing against the message, there is no self, fine, but do you have to spread it around all the time in different threads saying the exact same thing? And comment on every thread using the exact same words? It just looses all meaning.

I know that this is ultimately my problem, I should just be able to ignore it, but it can't be helped at the moment, I don't understand why the need to spread the same content over and over again; now THAT has no purpose whatsoever...

It sounds like a big difference in the message..

Yes the separate self hates this message and avoids it completely...

best bet sounds like it would be too avoid topics I post in I guess...

Good luck ❤

9 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

best bet sounds like it would be too avoid topics I post in I guess...

You're right, even though that's pretty much all of them! lol

Good luck to you as well.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

4 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

You're right, even though that's pretty much all of them! lol

Good luck to you as well.

Just the good ones ?

3 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Let me guess I am God but I've placed myself in the finite form and rendered myself powerless....lol

there is no such thing as powerless. 

28 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

there is no such thing as powerless. 

not only are you powerless but there is no you ahhhhhh

@Peter124 I AM in it's absolute sense. 

After all these adventures pass. 

I AM remains. 

You are only Being in existance Consciousness completelly unwraps and devil=God. 

Evidance of Infinite Love of God. 

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

not only are you powerless but there is no you ahhhhhh

If you have a robotic (dualistic) mentality and believe what the computers in your head say...then yes you are totally correct in your reasonings.We are in total agreement...Peace to you.

You are powerful beyond measure. 

(kinda need to watch 5th element movie again,Love baby Love) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You are powerful beyond measure. 

God..who you have to accept as a possibility.... is separate from You....is powerful beyond all measure.

1 minute ago, Prevailer said:

God..who you have to accept as a possibility.... is separate from You....is powerful beyond all measure.

You still want to play that game as you being something here in Universe that needs to survive. Well be my guest nobody forcing you to do so. 

Victims of the Universe raise my glass to you. 

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You still want to play that game as you being something here in Universe that needs to survive. Well be my guest nobody forcing you to do so. 

Victims of the Universe raise my glass to you. 

You are correct in what you say...there is also the reasonings  that you do need to die to self and be reborn again of the spirit.......but this calls for deep spiritual insight/faith in something more than yourself ...which I do accept and totally respect that you do not accept in your dualistic reasonings.As I say ....for dualistic thinking to be perfect....you have to accept the possibility that there is a God separate to yourself.If your only source of understanding/wisdom comes from 2 off lifeless machines (pieces of meat)  in your head then you are in real trouble.That is my reasonings..Let’s agree to disagree without emotions ..as machines shouldnt be showing any emotions.Peace to you.

On 3/28/2020 at 8:47 AM, VeganAwake said:

Nothing from the start...

Nothing is everything...

0 is Infinite...

Emptiness is fullness(pregnant nothingness)...

Knowing is a trap...

Unknowing is freedom...

When you stamp something as known you just limited yourself...

When you say I don't know you free yourself...

Belief is a prison sentence...

Of course the only complete freedom is that which never could be free or bound...

Pure Void!!

Beautiful!

Unlearning what's learnt plays a part in being ?

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.