VeganAwake

No self/No belief = FREEDOM!!

99 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Prevailer Not about thinking it's about ❤️. 

Don't create person with thinking use it to be painter of your wonderful Being good sir. 

Whats within is outside. Within=outside. 

Hope I helped you good sir. 

I know its about Love as God (who is an individual in his own right)…... is Love

All I'm saying is yeah keep doing what you are doing....keep believing what you believe....but at least consider other possibilities if you come un stuck...that's all. Sometimes you have to wipe the slate clean of your deep held belief systems and start all over again. This is freedom as well.

@Prevailer You. (❤️) 

@VeganAwakeSorry for hitting hard on you, you know Great Lovers can be Serious, Passionate and Loving all at the same time. (sounds so wierd ☺️ oh c'mon that's how I really am, want to love fully with no compromisse) 

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Prevailer You. (❤️) 

@VeganAwakeSorry for hitting hard on you, you know Great Lovers can be Serious, Passionate and Loving all at the same time. (sounds so wierd ☺️ oh c'mon that's how I really am, want to love fully with no compromisse) 

Peace to you.

When you really ponder this all of this in just one lifetime. Wow. 

LOVE 

To conclude chapter on non duality. Eye that looks outside. Turn it back to look at you. 

Be free. 

Stillness of the mind unlocks you MIND.

Love you all. 

2 hours ago, Prevailer said:

You either believe or you don’t believe.However, they are BOTH belief systems that your dual mind thinking has reasoned.

Osho actually pointed this out very clearly...

Not having a belief is not a belief system..

A belief leads somewhere..

No belief deprograms and does not lead anywhere...

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

53 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

My love for you is eternal it can never be diminished...❤

It's absolutely pure and unconditional no matter what you say I will always love you

The unconditional love you could say then is inescapable ?

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

Osho actually pointed this out very clearly...

Not having a belief is not a belief system..

A belief leads somewhere..

No belief deprograms and does not lead anywhere...

Sorry but I disagree with Osho totally.You are either conscious or subconscious that you are taking the stance that you don’t actually want to believe in anything.This is still a belief stance.

Taking a stance would imply action...

Its a not doing...a never did

No belief can ever equal belief..

This isn't a topic of discussion or debatable it's just what it is...

11 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Taking a stance would imply action...

Its a not doing...a never did

No belief can ever equal belief..

This isn't a topic of discussion or debatable it's just what it is...

You are talking about a neutral consciousness state/s then.There is a positive; negative neutral state in the split consciousness states.Neither involves thought and therefore reasoning.....however the consciousness states are different.One consciousness state is divided the other is not divided. In order to distinguish which is which the individual needs to become AWARE of the difference.The individual needs to take action to bring oneself into the united state but needs take no conscious action to go back...it just happens automatically.Its at this level of awareness that you become FULLY aware of the spilt/united consciousness states.The middle consciousness state is the STILL consciousness state that one needs to find and stay before the individual resumes thought in the STILL mind.If you have a moving mind (I.e. the need to go somewhere in your mind and engage inorder to think) then you haven’t arrived anywhere special.

0=0

No need for discussion

Just now, VeganAwake said:

0=0

No need for discussion

Not sure what you mean but thanks for the discussion...peace to you.

49 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

Not sure what you mean but thanks for the discussion...peace to you.

Well you might have got caught up or distracted by the story you wrote...

You cannot call or label something that leads to nothing a belief(non belief)... well actually you can call it whatever you want ...you can call it dirty underwear but that label does not make it true.

So you believe that no self/no belief = freedom......hm, interesting.

belief : something that is accepted, considered to be true.

6 minutes ago, SOUL said:

So you believe that no self/no belief = freedom......hm, interesting.

belief : something that is accepted, considered to be true.

Or it could be said that the emptiness of no self/no belief is the freedom itself.

But there's no one here that believes anything because the self isn't real.

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

Or it could be said that the emptiness of no self/no belief is the freedom itself.

But there's no one here that believes anything because the self isn't real.

You just stated something you trust is true... then say there's no one there that believes anything because the self isn't real....which is what you accept as true, you believe it.

It really is quite humorous the way people spend so much energy telling everyone how nobody exists....again and again in every way possible....yea, quite humorous.

You can try to circle back around with their same no self talk a few more times but it doesn't obscure what is, I see it clearly as it is.

It seems like there's someone here that stated something, trusts it and believes it to be true..

Also it appears there's someone there that can see things clearly..

This is Maya the illusion of self... it isn't real... it's Indescribable and incomprehensible... it can't be intellectually understood really.

When the separate sense of self apparently falls away then it is experienced...

So it sounds humorous and illogical because it isn't your experience...