VeganAwake

No self/No belief = FREEDOM!!

99 posts in this topic

Nothing from the start...

Nothing is everything...

0 is Infinite...

Emptiness is fullness(pregnant nothingness)...

Knowing is a trap...

Unknowing is freedom...

When you stamp something as known you just limited yourself...

When you say I don't know you free yourself...

Belief is a prison sentence...

Of course the only complete freedom is that which never could be free or bound...

Pure Void!!

Edited by VeganAwake
Y

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

8 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Nothing is everything...

0 is Infinite... 

@zeroISinfinity❤️ Love my Infinite monumental Narcisissm that makes me selfless.

@zeroISinfinity Having such non dual handle.

I am epic. 

I am so cool.  

Epic Being. 

I am God. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

7 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@zeroISinfinity❤️ Love my Infinite monumental Narcisissm that makes me selfless.

@zeroISinfinity Having such non dual handle.

I am epic. 

I am so cool.  

Epic Being. 

I am God. 

Is that what you BELIEVE then? ....interesting 

Try as hard as you can and then try a little bit more and I assure you that you will never be able to shake off a belief system.It is impossible.You either believe or you don’t believe.However, they are BOTH belief systems that your dual mind thinking has reasoned.

1 minute ago, Prevailer said:

Try as hard as you can and then try a little bit more and I assure you that you will never be able to shake off a belief system.It is impossible.You either believe or you don’t believe.However, they are BOTH belief systems that your dual mind thinking has reasoned.

@Prevailer Belief is = Hoping or wanting an outcome or state of reality.

To realize the Absolute truth is to completely surrender to it, as it dissolves the self into the oblivion from whence it came.

If this happens, belief is no long apart of the picture.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Just now, Roy said:

@Prevailer Belief is = Hoping or wanting an outcome or state of reality.

To realize the Absolute truth is to completely surrender to it, as it dissolves the self into the oblivion from whence it came.

If this happens, belief is no long apart of the picture.

I repeat...is that what you believe? from a duality mindset? Which part of your mind are you placing yourself in when you come to this conclusion...the left or the right?

16 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

Is that what you BELIEVE then? ....interesting 

Feel. 

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

Feel. 

Yes it is what I believe but not from a left or right stand point.It’s from a mid point stand point ....there is a difference.

4 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

I repeat...is that what you believe?

I'm not doing anything. That's the point.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Just now, Roy said:

I'm not doing anything. That's the point.

But you need to do something.You need to live...

1 minute ago, Prevailer said:

But you need to do something.You need to live...

No shit eh........

hrhrhtewgfegege

How utterly Narcisisstic Dreamers are is desire to know thyself in every way possible. 

Without thoughts, ideas, imagination and beliefs there is no Universe and there is No God Consciousness.  The Void means absolute Nothingness, that includes No God Consciousness as a creator creating the Everything, the All-That-Is.

Is that what your really want?  Is that what you really want to strive for? Is that what you want to focus your attention on for the rest of eternity?

I have been given the Gift of thoughts, ideas, imaginations, beliefs, feelings and emotions, and I would rather focus my consciousness on Beingness, and Being in the moment on this wonderful creation called "life".

There is no "Life" in the Void of Nothingness, just potentials, which requires, thoughts, ideas, imaginations etc., to give birth to those potentials. That is what consciouness becomes and is.

Like my Father-In-Law always says…

Do as you like, and live a day longer!

A student sharing thoughts, ideas and beliefs!

Edited by DLH

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

How utterly Narcisisstic Dreamers are is desire to know thyself in every way possible. 

Yeah but one step at a time my friend and don't take sides whilst you are discovering things about yourself. Stay in the middle ground always.The problem with duality thinking is that there is no middle ground.

The problem with duality thinking is that it always always comes from a starting point (belief system) of there is no God separate from Myself. The individual then tries to figure it all out from this starting point in the split consciousness state. What about duality thinking coming from a starting point (belief system) of there is a God separate from Myself? Why is it so hard for an individual to consider this possibility as well? You can still have your duality mindset. This is what utterly intrigues me about man and his Ego.

2 minutes ago, Prevailer said:

The problem with duality thinking is that it always always comes from a starting point (belief system) of there is no God separate from Myself. The individual then tries to figure it all out from this starting point in the split consciousness state. What about duality thinking coming from a starting point (belief system) of there is a God separate from Myself? Why is it so hard for an individual to consider this possibility as well? You can still have your duality mindset. This is what utterly intrigues me about man and his Ego.

nice strangle loop going on there hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Just now, electroBeam said:

nice strangle loop going on there hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Not sure what's so funny about a simple question? What is a strangle loop? Duality thinking needs to consider both sides to an argument surely?

@Prevailer Not about thinking it's about ❤️. 

Don't create person with thinking use it to be painter of your wonderful Being good sir. 

Whats within is outside. Within=outside. 

Hope I helped you good sir.