Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

How you stay immune :)

3 posts in this topic

I wash my hands and feet with the dirt, i neutralize all pathogens with the rays of the sun that radiate through the pupils, into my skin. I consume the living food that nature provides in its raw, natural state, i bathe in the natural waters and rivers, i move with the current of ascension, i listen to the wisdom of the trees and rocks by touch, i feel the heartbeat of the earth by being still, i am totally immune to all distortions within the field because i choose to align with source frequency, i choose to align with nature itself.

I am light, therefore no darkness can exist in my presence. I am love, therefore no fear can exist in my field. I am truth, therefore no illusion can distort my presence for i am that which remains when all is gone.

I am the eternal, the supreme, the divine, that which never changes, that is the true self and as i dissolve into the essence of life itself, it speaks directly through the vessel i have awoken, for i do not live life, i let live life i, In turn, i simply understand the nature and by this level of trust and flow, nature aligns me with source consciousness.

This is how you stay immune to distortions within the field. This is how you stay surfing the waves life a breeze! You are not a part of nature, you are nature.

Know thyself, Be thyself.
The True Self, The Natural Self.
You are an Infinite Being!
Take your power back!
Know your shadow but own your Light!
Love is the Ultimate Truth.
Oneness

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Yes. Media promotes too much "cleanliness" nowadays and it's making a detrimental impact on our health, but giving good money to the pharmaceutical industry.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Mainstream media is manifestation of ego, the collective ego is transcending so it cannot get to those who are in tune with nature, in tune with source so it finds its escape routes through where its still being used and media is the strongest window for ego to scream and shout and try pull you back.

B R E A T H E