SBB4746

5-MeO-DMT on its way

8 posts in this topic

So I should have my first lot of 5-MeO-DMT (0.5g) coming to my house sometime next week. I'm excited about trying this and see what the hype is about. Just wondering what dose people suggest I take to experience myself as god.

FYI I'm not a total newbie to psychedelics, I have done LSD (twice), DMT (twice), and mushrooms (three times).

Check my signature for info, you could smoke/vape 10-15 mg to breakthrough but the effect is too short for most people, so either you take another 2-3 hits every time the effect comes down, or you might feel psychotic for few days/weeks. OR try plugging, the duration is ok so one dose leads to nirvana but we're not sure exactly what the best dosage is to breakthrough, and the method is not easy to do correctly: https://www.reddit.com/user/WeirdOneTwoThree/comments/98o55b/guide_to_per_rectal_administration_of_opiates/

3 hours ago, SBB4746 said:

I have done LSD (twice), DMT (twice), and mushrooms (three times).

You are a newbie, these are literally newbie numbers. 

Be fucking careful, in my opinion, these are not nearly enough trips to start messing with 5-MeO. It could turn you off psychedelics for life if you're not ready for the mindfuckery it offers. But if you're gonna do it, start very slowly. 

Edited by fridjonk

Plug, don't smoke.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@fridjonk Thanks for your concern but I’ll be right... I’ve experienced bad mushroom and lsd trips before which are much longer in duration and well aware psychedelics aren’t something you do for “fun”. I’ve experienced awakenings through meditation and self enquiry over the years and deeply interested in knowing the nature of reality.

@Leo Gura@Arzack Thanks guys. Plugging it seems the way to go. Thought you could snort it to? Guessing you waste a bit that way?