Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mormegil

Two Positive Affirmations at the same time?

3 posts in this topic

Hi there,

has anyone experience on doing more than one affirmation at the same time? I believe in his video, Leo recommends to do 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes in the evening. So my idea was, why not do one in the morning and a different one in the evening.

Basically the reason is because I have two big things I would like to address at the same time, because they are both important to me.

One should help me to achieve my dream job (life purpose). And with the other one I would like to achieve things like raising self-esteem, becoming more confident, accept myself, dealing with feelings of guilt and shame, etc (I thought the affirmation "I love myself" would be quite suitable, since it would cover all of those issues).

So yeah, if anyone has some experience with this please let me know.

On 27/03/2020 at 11:35 AM, Mormegil said:

One should help me to achieve my dream job (life purpose). And with the other one I would like to achieve things like raising self-esteem, becoming more confident, accept myself, dealing with feelings of guilt and shame

@Mormegil Bro!

It will be WORK! Do this in morning for 05 min.

" I LOVE TAKING ACTIONS"

❤️

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️

You can do it. I think it should be a go! as long as you can sustain it.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"