Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

Return to BEING!!

52 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@traveler Don't judge just saying how it actually is atleast from my PoV.

"from my own POV" is where judgements about "others" arise. 

When someone is stubborn why not destroy his bubble. 

that seems to be a judgement. There is so much to discover about yourself  that is hidden in your own judgements. Just try thework and see.

I do speak Truth I do not lie to him. He is me I do love him. 

Some sort of a push that there might be more if he really is into THIS as he like to say it. 

Judgement? 

It's all good. 

I do wish him actual awakening not this conceptual learned stuff. 

Judgement? 

I wish him to feel himself as LOVE too.

Judgement?   

So I do want him the best. 

10 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

thanks bud...I wasn't seeking for your input..

10 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

It just seems like you're trying to discredit me in different low key under the table fashions.. I totally get it..

If you can discredit or shoot the messenger you do not have to take seriously the implications of the message...

I would encourage you to pin down what triggers you with the message and explore where that emotion is coming from..or don't it simply and wonderfully doesn't matter. ❤

9 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

@traveler  yes exactly well said.. every effort to drop the illusion reinforces its existence.

It's like trying to throw the information over the separate self's head and hoping something is recognized..

The separate self does not want to hear this message... it wants nothing to do with it lol... for good reason it's it's death  ?

Hey... I’m respecting your clear expression that you do not want my input on your thread.  If it turns out you do have any questions or care to clear anything up regarding these things you’re saying about me, afterwards, just say the word my man. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

Hey... I’m respecting your clear expression that you do not want my input on your thread.  If it turns out you do have any questions or care to clear anything up regarding these things you’re saying about me, afterwards, just say the word my man. 

Okay thank you I appreciate the offer and vice versa..❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

3 hours ago, ivankiss said:

How can you return if you never left?

Yes exactly spot on..

Even the constant seeking is IT...

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Nahm ❤ here is another way of explaining why I'm not taking input:

Let's say that you give me directions on how to tune up my Chevy Corvette...

Now everything is going great and your directions appear clear and concise, but as I go to unlock the hood latch, my hand just goes through the hood, its recognized the Chevy Corvette isn't real... it is a hologram that looked completely real.

Now it wouldn't make sense to continue trying to tune up this holographic Chevy Corvette would it?

From time to time people walk by your house and comment on how nice of a Corvette you have, and sometimes you almost identify with it being real because it looks so real....but deep down you know it isn't real... the bottom of the bucket has fallen out and it is not holding water any longer..

The illusion has been completely seen through so any attempts to fix up the Chevy Corvette would be simply ridiculous and perpetuating the belief that it's actually real.

It is not a personal thing that I have against your input...it wouldn't matter if you or anyone else was giving it to the apparent ME.... it's just recognized here that there is nothing for the individual to gain because there isn't one. ❤

@VeganAwake ♥️

I see the ‘push & pull’ thing you’re doing. Clear on not wanting my input...then you keep having more to say about me, and to me with the @. I was only adding to a thread, about being appearing to come and go. Totally get that I am not useful in your inspection of this, and acknowledge I’ve said too much already in that vein. No worries at all.  :) 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I'm imagining an alternate universe in which CarnivoreAsleep and lesbian middle-aged lady Nahm have a mind blowing conversation about Ford Mustangs. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

18 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

@traveler  yes exactly well said.. every effort to drop the illusion reinforces its existence.

It's like trying to throw the information over the separate self's head and hoping something is recognized..

The separate self does not want to hear this message... it wants nothing to do with it lol... for good reason it's it's death  ?

For the record this statement was not directed towards anybody... or have some kind of hidden hurtful meaning.

It was pointing out that the separate self does not want to hear a message about its own unreality... that's what was meant by tossing it over the head of the separate individual.

Something underneath the separate sense of self hears this message and resonates.