Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

The HEALING ROAD

189 posts in this topic

This elephant video is so cute, it has got me glued. 

Andrew is so sweet, he sent me this cute picture of an elephant.

He knows exactly what makes me cheerful.. 

41ledx.jpg

This is has gotta be the cutest picture of an Elli 

Aww. I wanna hug it. (when mamma is not around. :D

Invited to banquet and music. 

This video is too funny 

This guy is so loving.. So funny at the same time. Hehe. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Jumping to freedom visualization. 

This is another visualization that I've been trying since a few days. 

Visualizing yourself as jumping from the top of a cliff or a spot into the waters below. Imagining that while doing so, you are being freed from every attachment in life.. 

All the attachments or fears or restrictions and rules do not bind you. All the Insecurities are gone. All the toxic thoughts are gone. All the social illusions of fame money success relationships are gone. All the connections are gone. 

And most importantly all the judgement that people cast on you, you are being freed from people's opinions, judgement, and praise/criticism /hate/love /Gaslighting /perceptions

You are free from everything now. 

That's why I call it jumping to freedom visualization. 

You are free

You are free 

You are free.... 

You're jumping into freedom, into a sea of love, joy, calm, happiness and beauty. 

You are only into the good things. All the bad things are leaving you as you jump.. 

Peace. 

41nzwm.gif

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

So I created these visualizations over the past few days. And they have helped me. I'm still doing some of them, just scratching the surface. I haven't practiced them for a long time because these are very recent and I didn't find enough time to frequently practice them. Anyway even one session is worth a try. 

These visualizations are to be done in both sitting and lying positions. 

"The Observing Mind" 

This is the first visualization i created and it's about a simple meditation and observing things while meditating. Imagine yourself to be sitting in lotus position or any position you prefer. Now visualize that the  world around you running and people going about with their day. The streets are busy, the people are busy, the cars and traffic, everything going around you like a blur. You are paying attention to it, observing it, yet not judging it, not getting curious, just observing it, simply letting things the way they are. Detaching yourself from the experience and just being this silent observer, a mute spectator. 

<41ouhs.gif

"Accepting life" 

This visualization is about accepting the life you have. Appreciating it. Appreciating the story of your life. It's twists and turns. Visualize that you are driving in a car and it's snowing. You are curious and exploring corners and streets. As you keep driving, you see snow, you see the landscape changing. Accepting that this is how life works. Nothing really stays the same. Change is inevitable. Accept that change 

41p2qg.gif

"one with the waters" visualization

This visualization is about being still even in the midst of complicated and stressful situations. Visualize an ocean. Still calm waters under the night sky. This ocean holds a lot of strength. Look at its stillness. Observe it. It never seems to change. It is still, not running but it is still with ripples slowly moving on its surface. Underneath this surface is a body of stillness that gently moves like a giant. Visualize it's depth and the beautiful creatures in it that stay safe because of its strength. Even if you throw a stone into the waters, it creates a ripple and then vanishes into it's depth. This represents the resilience needed in the face of turbulent situations in life. Be resilient. Be strong. Be still. Don't let the situation rattle you. Become deep and strong as the ocean. Imagine that you are becoming one with the waters and feeling the strength of the water as it flows over your fingers and between your fingers as you put your hands into the deep strong waters. 

41owpp.gif

"Flow" 

This visualization is about letting all the good things seep into you. Imagine yourself sitting. Lotus position or any position you feel comfortable or lying down. Now visualize deep flowing waters running towards you and your body and slowly immersing your body into it. You are not being drowned here. Simply soaked into the shallow water. Visualize your feet extending and stretching into the water flowing towards you as you lie down. The water slowly and swiftly flows over you, over your torso, over your head. The water represents peace and tranquility. This peace is entering your body and mind. The calmness of the running water is touching your body calming and relaxing and rejuvenating it.. 

41p3xc.gif

"Vapors" 

This visualization is about visualizing everything slowly turning into vapor. Visualize that everything around you turn to vapor. Each and every object. Tree, leaves. This means anything around you is only present and important as long as it captures your attention and focus. Once it begins to melt and vaporize, it has disappeared from your consciousness and has no meaning or presence. Every meaning and value was creation of your consciousness. The moment everything turns to vapor, your consciousness has become a clean slate. 

41p3zm.gif

"The natural course" 

This visualization is about letting things take their natural course and understanding how everything slowly takes it's own course if left undisturbed. Sometimes when you don't find a solution to a tough situation, you have to simply let it go and let time and events naturally take care of the problem. You don't always have to consciously sort out each and every little thing in life, they are meant to be left to the elements of time and fate. Let the universe take its course and make things happen. 

Visualize a tornado slowly moving in full force taking its own course as it moves

41owl6.gif

41owk1.gif

"Infinite travels" 

I call this visualization infinite travels. Here you visualize traveling in a helicopter like machine over a large thick forest and greenery. Now visualize this continuously as if it's never ending. This is a soothing visualization. Visualize that your life is an infinite journey of seeing beautiful trees and scenery and its never ending. 

41oz9e.gif

"Changing Seasons" 

I call this visualization changing seasons. You visualize yourself in sitting position and meditating meanwhile the place around changes in seasons. Either sit in the position or visualize yourself sitting and then see the climate, temperature, change, from day to night, summer to winter. This reflects the transient nature of life. You are in a constant state of change. The mind cannot remain the same. Things will always change in your life. Welcome this change. You will have to survive through all the changes, good and bad. 

41owmb.gif

41ouuo.gif

" Escape to the Mountains" 

This visualization is a temporary escape from the chaos and noise of everyday living. Visualize that you are flying through the mountains. You are literally flying. The snow topped majestic mountains are a great way to unwind the mind and take it to a different world for some time. 

41ozc4.gif

"creation in motion" 

Visualize yourself in the form of a flashback film where you are slowly being created from scratch. Visualize anything being created from scratch. It slowly forms the shape and texture given to it and it's created. It's a creation in motion. Visualize your own creation in motion. Think about how you would want to look like and be like in years from now, visualize the best version of yourself. This is combining the mental capabilities of both visualization, imagination and creativity. Before in this visualization, you are not just visualizing something that you already know but also adding your own fictitious elements to it, so you are creating something unique that only your mind could have created. 

41ov64.gif

"Passage of time" 

This visualization is about how time passes by without you realizing it. Take a clock and place it on the wall. Now visualize in your mind how the hands of the clock keep moving and moving. Seems like a lot of time has passed. This visualization reminds you that time is always moving, and you need to move with it as well. 

41ow1j.gif

"Feeling the touch" 

This visualization can be done both in sitting and sleep positions. Visualize yourself walking through a field and touching reeds of grass, feeling the touch, feeling the beauty and liveliness in every creation. Repeat it for every thing that excites and energizes your senses. Visualize touching water, flowers, trees, animals, your own skin, feel the soothing touch of animal fur and smell of flowers, smell and touch, notice how every touch creates a different sensation in the mind, touching water feels different than touching a cat. Feel the universe through touch and smell. The beauty lies in God's creation, in the naturalness of the universe. Touching creates a feeling of love and connection, like you are healing your mind by connecting it directly to mother earth. 

41p8v0.gif

These are just a few of the visualizations I created. I will add more in the future. 

I can use this as a visualization technique as well 

Kinda found this by accident. 

18 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

This looks funny at first but has a good meaning if you want to practice this as a breathing visualization technique 

41tp9y.jpg

I have already began to use this. When I inhale, I say to myself I'm loved and loving feelings are entering me, and when I exhale I say in my heart /mind "I am thankful for the love I just received".... It seems it's working.

I can even do this while chopping veggies. It's that simple, can be used anywhere anytime.. 

Edited by Preety_India

Embodying the personality of a stork.

The stork is going to be an important tarot. 

Saw the devil in my dreams laughing standing outside. 

The wolf was always watching. The devil was squirming. 

Practiced 3 visualizations today 

The devil is still standing outside. Gave him a good slap. When you are clockwise, the devil is always counterclockwise. 

Morning insight. 

I think people can have both good and bad sides. People are complex. I don't think the bad side matters as long as the person is minding their own business and trying to bring about the best outcome. I guess what a person does with both his good sides and bad sides matters more than them having a good or a bad side. 

We are always quick to place people into the good person box or bad person box. However, there are good people also who have unwittingly done more harm to others and people who have been labeled bad or manipulative have actually not done anything to anyone. They might appear rude or jealous or bitchy but maybe that's how they wanna play and maybe they just like to be by themselves. 

Some people put both their good sides and bad sides to good use. 

Edited by Preety_India

I had a serious talk with my family today regarding the situation of abuse. And it seems they are ready to look into it and do something about it. 

It seems they are ready to cooperate me on this. 

They have said this many times before and actually never helped me out with my responsibilities with my mom.. 

Last time my mom hit me really hard on my shoulder that lead to a bruise. 

So I had a talk with my family members today  regarding her behavior which they dismissed many times. 

Today the person agrees that she is mentally ill. 

Let's see 

Edited by Preety_India

I had a conversation with my boyfriend today regarding this. And he was understanding and sympathetic. 

My boyfriend gave me some tips today on dealing with the situation. 

His tips were really helpful. 

2 years ago my family wasn't serious about getting help for my mother because of strong social stigma associated with mental illness in my community here. So it was an extremely difficult situation.. 

However this year seems a good year for me. If they finally agree that she is mentally ill and decide that she needs help then things can work out. 

By now, 3 doctors have diagnosed her as a severe bipolar and prescribed medication which she took for 5 days and then stopped.. 

The doctors suggested that she will need a psych ward if she shows extreme resistance and zero improvement in symptoms.. 

This time however my family is ready for some professional help to be given to me in dealing with the situation. 

Currently  I'm the only one funding her treatment which is getting difficult for me to continue because it's very expensive for me. 

If they all agree on this, we can come up with enough funding to deal with her mental illness and probably afford her better treatment. 

We can also be able to keep her in rehab for some time or some kind of mental illness treatment program which are quite expensive here.. 

Edited by Preety_India