The HEALING ROAD

189 posts in this topic

One way is to ignore the beast. 

Focus on healing

3wsfle.gif

Do not face it head on. Use disguises. 

Act like nothing happened. 

3wsqd1.gif

Give it time to diffuse and disengage. Give it time to deflect and distract. And then let the plot unfold on its own. Let it engage else in the meantime. 

3wsrah.gif

Have patience. Don't get mad. Be a pudwiser. 

Remember to be Counterintuitive. 

You not getting impacted will agitate it. 

Have a good time. Be joyful. Flaunt it. 

3wss7k.gif

Be the real master. Not the fake master. 

Do not get caught in traps. 

3wstio.gif

Be smart. Learn to evade. Be the master. 

Pray it away. 

3wsuea.gif

Spin some magic 

3wsv0f.gif

Do not pay it attention. What if nobody pays it attention. 

3wsxjh.gif

Gain support. 

3wsyrl.gif

And don't let it get to you. Have that sass. 

3wt44z.gif

Remember you are awesome. 

In the end, hardwork, passion, skill, and positivity wins and it can't do that ya know. 

3wtcf3.gif

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Beast mode strategies 

SparseFormalIberianlynx-size_restricted.

The self love project. 

Self-love project continued. 

Last weekend I was thinking about some exercises for practicing self - love in little but powerful ways. 

I kept thinking of little things I could do to love and appreciate myself. 

These are little steps to feel a sense of joy in the middle of disappointment or depression. 

This is especially important if you are having a hard time and feeling alone during the coronavirus lockdown. It can instantly brighten up your day and make you feel happy and excited in the moment. 

These little dance steps and exercises look silly at first but they boost positive feelings and uplift the spirit especially when you are feeling down under. 

The best way to describe the movements was through gifs. So here it goes. Each one of them is accompanied with a little explanation of how it works on the mind and emotions and it's suitability at home. 

3wtqx2.gif

You can either install a slide at your home or make a  make-shift slide out of your couch or get one that's convertible. 

I have a slide in my garden so that helps a lot. It's fun. 

3wtr1a.gif

These are little arm and leg movements you can do at the comfort of your home. These are not strict or strenuous exercises but little body movements that boost feelings of joy and make you feel less lonely especially when you feel you are locked at home. Fun ways to feel good. 

3wtr6k.gif

Try a bit of stretching the legs. Take care not to stress too much. The idea is not burning fat but feeling happy while engaged in body movements. In other words enjoying the flow of the body in different directions. 

3wtt06.gif

Put on some music. Start dancing like no one is watching. Move that body to the rhythm.. Feel the joy and love of being alive and grateful. 

You can try this little movement every morning and see how it gets you started for the day beating those morning blues away. 

3wtswc.gif

This little dance step is funny to watch but it sends your body into a spin. Don't underestimate its power. It can get you warmed up instantly.. 

You would feel like a butterfly. 

3wtstf.gif

This is my favorite. I call it the chill dance. Carry a glass of wine or juice in your hand and tap the feet on the floor. Add a grass skirt for extra effect. Wear flowers in your hair. See how awesome you feel about you. Ain't you having a good time in a grass skirt? If you don't want that you can try any of those flare skirts with ruffles and layers to get that hippie vibe going. 

You're in Hawaii.. 

3wtss3.gif

If you have pets, then you can try something with your pets. Play with them, dance with them, try poses with them. Invent your own little dance trick with your pets. They would love it for sure. 

3wtsp3.gif

This is a nice movement that you could start before any other movement to get groovy. Ask your aerobics cat. She will show you how. 

Don't forget that headband for that extra touch. 

3wtshs.gif

You can make little paper hearts or get them in your craft store. Fill a small bucket with them. Or you get party poppers or confetti poppers. Maybe try this once in a while on weekends for extra fun. Celebrate who you are. Throw those hearts in the hair. 

Pop that party popper and celebrate with your friends or pets. Nevermind if you are in a lockdown, you celebrate yourself. The goal is to keep your heart happy at all times. That's why the paper hearts. 

3wtsmz.gif

Get that yoga mat lying behind your couch or guitar out and roll it on the floor. Time for the aerobic stretching class. Find your headband to match your outfit. This movement causes a tickle reflex in your tummy, get those digestive muscles working. Your neck will thank you later. 

3wts44.gif

This is like a short exercise movement that also looks like a dance. You're kicking away the negativity and calling in positivity. It's a way of charming the birds to your window. Soon they will begin to copy your style. 

3wu2v1.gif

Start some rhythmic music and let the body swing like a pendulum. Sing while you dance. Imagine you are on a stage. Get the microphone. Time to jam. 

3wu2td.gif

This is just a silly movement I discovered and I found the perfect gif to match it. It's about sprinkling love. Sprinkle some love around you with this movement. You want to create a love aura around you. You're living in a loving space. The space around you appreciates your presence. This is your way of acknowledging it. 

3wttea.gif

Bend your hips and make those moves. You might feel silly in that position but after a while you would laugh at yourself and feel the joy flowing in. 

3wu2rm.gif

This movement is funny. It's like you are picking stuff and handing it over to someone or keeping it away. It's tough at first because you can't get your feet to coordinate with your hand movements. But with music it gets easier. 

Imagine that you are throwing negative energy out with this movement. All your bad emotions are out the window. Good job. 

3wtr82.gif

If you have a home workout machine this exercise is great for your thighs and legs. Just don't overdo it. 

3wtt38.gif

I call this the power dance move. Get that power. Feel your energy. You are number one. You are awesome. You are loved. Pull those arms, bend your knees and get that swag. You are celebrated. 

3wttfk.gif

Skateboarding is awesome. You could have anything that you used as a kid and try it again. Bring out that inner child. Don't feel odd about doing childish things. Your heart is always young. 

3wtt60.gif

Get a massage from your loved ones. Back massage activates the nerves for relaxation and euphoria. Nothing beats a good massage. 

3wu301.gif

Jump on your fluffy bed instead of simply laying on it. Treat it like a trampoline. The world is yours. When you jump that way, it activates a response of happiness in the body. You get your body in the groove. You feel the unwind actually happening. It's a way of signaling the body to forget all the daily grind and slump into restful cheer. 

3wtt4o.gif

Show some love to your pillow buddy. It's been working hard all night every night. Hug your pillow. This is one of the most powerful exercises to feel loved and hugged. To feel that affection. Granted it's a pillow but it can easily replace your teddy bear. 

3wu2nn.gif

Be the cheerleader of your home.. Get those cheerleading poms poms. Break out into cheerleading dance while you do the laundry. Your pets will follow you. You are the leader after all! 

3wttjt.gif

This is like saying hello. Do this to your pets. Wear a winsome smile. Fill your home with your positivity. 

3wu2lv.gif

You can create these at home using a table tennis ping pong paddle. Wear a hat that has love written on it. Sing while you dance. 

3wu2kn.gif

This is to say "yay" to yourself. You made it so far. So far so good. You rock. Your journey has been awesome. You have mountains to climb. And be confident that you will get there. 

3wtti9.gif

Are you wearing a mask? No worries. All you need is your arms and legs to get into the groove. 

3wtt1p.gif

Hug your loved ones. Your friends, families, pets. Tell them once in a while how much they mean to you. They were with you through the good times and the bad times. A hug is a big way of showing them your love. Let the lovin begin. 

If you don't have anyone to hug because of self isolation then hug their gifts or photos. They are in your hearts. You are in theirs. 

3wtsuq.gif

It's summer time!!!! Feeling too hot. 

Switch on the air conditioning. Get that fan to blow some air into your body. This exercise is very very relaxing. Maybe you don't have the comfort of a beach but bring the beach home. Decorate your interiors to get the beach vibe. Put on some ocean waves music. Open the windows and let the curtains flutter. Get the beach ambience. Wear loose clothes to get the ventilation. Spray some mist on the curtains. Drink iced tea or cold smoothie.

3wtse6.gif

If it's winter time, and you feeling too cold to move around, wrap yourself in your favorite towel and get some warm water in a bucket. Soak your feet. Feel the circulation in your body. Your body will thank you later. 

Bath Mania 

3wtroy.gif

Shower time!!! 

Make sure you make the most of it. Sing and dance in the shower like it's no tomorrow. Scrub scrub scrub.. Scrub that back with your brush. The rubbing and scrubbing works like acupuncture to your back. It activates nerves to relax and make you feel fuzzy and cozy. 

3wtsb9.gif

Nothing better than trying some spa while you take your bath. 

3wts9n.gif

Try bubbles. Bubbles are pure magic. 

3wts7t.gif

This exercise is very  energizing and relaxing. I've tried this plenty of times and it's like magic. You put your feet up on a raised surface and keep twerking them rhythmically. The back side of the ankle has a strange reflex that stimulates instant euphoria and release. You can try this even in your bedroom on a raised pillow. Do this in fast motion on a soft surface and you'll instantly start giggling. 

3wtrbu.gif

Swing your body in the shower. 

3wts04.gif

Call in the power from the skies. Feel the power coming into you. This might sound silly but it still works. Raise your hands. There's a certain positive energy effect involved in raising your hands. This movement indicates positivity entering your body and mind. However this requires visualization skills for it to be really effective. Use positive visualization. 

3wtr94.gif

Laughter is the best tonic for self love. Sit in your chair and turn on your favorite show and laugh the heartiest laugh. Laugh till your tummy hurts. Fall off  the chair. Laugh at yourself and laugh at everything. Laugh the blues away. 

3wtqzn.gif

Peppa Peppa. Time for a picnic. 

Get the teapot, cookies and a picnic mat. Keep the tackle box by the side. Serve your family some goodies with your favorite tea or coffee. 

3wtqy6.gif

Relax in a hammock or on your couch and take a sip of your favorite refreshing drink. 

At the end of the day, nothing beats self love and you need a huge dose of it daily.. 

Edited by Preety_India

Unboxing love 

I want to drink litres and litres of this.. 

Chug it girl. :D

This guy is so fast. Nooo. He is making me jealous. :D

Pending posts 

• Journey of the heart 
  • Wisdom of life. 
  • Dealing with the devil 
  • Self love project 1.
  • Self love project 2
  • Power of the positive spirit 
  • Beast mode strategies 
  • Self love project 3 and 4
  • Wisdom of the Himalayas 
  • Living Naturally, Part1, Part 2,Part 3.

Edited by Preety_India

Self love project series

• Project 1 - preliminary. Mini exercises 
  • Project 2 - Emotional love 
  • Project 3 - 
  • Project 4 - 

New healing technique

59 minutes ago, Petals said:

watching today's video I remembered this practice which I heard of long ago but had since forgotten. but hearing Leo mentioning all these short phrases brought it back.

it's called ho'oponopono. repeating:

I'm sorry. please forgive me. thank you. I love you.

just thought I would share because it fits today's video.

https://upliftconnect.com/hawaiian-practice-of-forgiveness/

I have realized one big thing today during my morning meditation. 

And this is the realization. 

Trust is a wonderful beautiful space of emotion. 

You can always forgive a person. You can always forget the scars. You can forget what they did to you. 

But you can't get back that trust again. 

You can never trust that person again like you did before. 

Trust once broken is broken forever. 

Trust is like a mirror. Broken then you can't mend it. Like a flower that wilted. You can't get it back. Like the milk that went sour. You can't undo it. 

I think this applies to all relationships.. Romantic or not. 

This brings me to another realization. 

That trustworthiness is the greatest aspect or trait in the universe. 

Because we can undo grudge and forgive and forget and love again and do good again but we can't trust again. 

Andrew called me today. He is so loving.. 

He will be meeting up with me as soon as this coronavirus thing gets dealt with. 

Yay I'm excited. Something good finally. 

I have begun to fall in love with Andrew. He is bright, smart and awesome. 

Edited by Preety_India

21 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Self love project series

• Project 1 - preliminary. Mini exercises 
  • Project 2 - Emotional love 
  • Project 3 - 
  • Project 4 - 
  • Project 1 - mini exercises 
  • Project 2 - Emotional love and healing 
  • Project 3 - spiritual love and universal love 
  • Project 4 - sexual love and romantic love 
  • Project 5 - building self esteem and confidence 

New technique 

I will call it "questioning relevance" technique. 

This is a questionnaire based technique. 

You need to ask the question, "if this is relevant to me, what things are actually relevant to my future?“

An example. 

Let's say you are a successful trader at Wall Street. Just imagine. 

You have tons of money in your bank account. You don't need anymore. You don't need to chase money anymore. 

So now when you look at the map of your future you want to narrow your focus to something more important 

You can use this technique in this manner by asking questions like 

? Can more money make my life any better? 

?So right now what element can dramatically alter the quality of my life - is it money or relationships? 

? Whats lacking in my life? 

? Is this going to serve my purpose? 

3xg84x.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Hey cute girl, how are you doing? 

9 hours ago, Preety_India said:

by asking questions like 

? Can more money make my life any better? 

?So right now what element can dramatically alter the quality of my life - is it money or relationships? 

? Whats lacking in my life? 

? Is this going to serve my purpose? 

3xg84x.jpg

I want to extend further on this. 

It should be like a map consisting of different aspects of life. 

And the questions should be addressing each and every aspect. 

The answers to these questions can be either yes or no or descriptive. 

"questioning relevance" technique

Set of questions. Personal Survey 

Is money important to you? 

Do you really want to make more money in your career? 

Will having more wealth at this point make a huge difference in the quality of your life? 

How do you feel about your life right now? 

Is there any aspect that you want to be able to fix in your life? 

Name any three aspects of your life that you think need further improvement or growth? 

What key aspect of your life do you really want to work on? 

Which particular aspect of your life will make a huge difference to your overall quality of life? 

What is your top priority for this month? 

What aspects of your personality or environment do you think that are not relevant to your life purpose? 

Is your focus streamlined? 

What factors are impacting your work and investment in your life purpose? 

More questions to come

I have to admit that I'm developing a crush on Andrew. 

We had a late night sexual conversation yesterday. 

He has been speeding things up. 

He sent me a box of chocolates the other day. So cute of him. I love chocolate. 

Andrew I love you. Hugs. 

I am officially his girlfriend now. A new bf eh!! 

The coronavirus brought us closer. 

I never would have imagined that I would fall in love again. 

I was putting off Andrew for some time but he was persistent. 

He finally won me over. 

I'm just waiting for the coronavirus thing to be over so that he can come meet me. 

Just waiting to be in his arms.. 

3xp2t7.jpg

Sweet love ❤️❤️ to Andrew. 

Today is a good day out of many bad days.

No nightmares last night. So maybe I can focus on better things. 

Since the coronavirus situation, my exhaustion has peaked. 

Anyway I'm just trying to focus on what can be done. Anything positive is good enough.