Javfly33

Can´t awakening make the ego more free to do harm than good?

9 posts in this topic

I have realized there´s only BEING at the other side of any other persons POV. However I am seeing the ego is trying to see this realization as "God-mode-do-what-you-want" idea. Here´s my reasoning:

Even if I torture someone, there´s actually NOBODY there suffering. Thoughts and sensations of pain will be arising in his consciousness, but they won´t be able to touch this consciousness. Being is untouchable. Not only that but I don´t have to feel any remorse because I´d be just torturing myself!

I imagine this devil reasoning is because I´m still in low stages of realization. Haven´t gone deep enough yet. Does a total awakening goes so deep that you start to care truly for other human beings POV because you are absolutely consciouss you are hurting (or loving yourself) when you do "stuff" to other people?

Edited by Javfly33

Awaken to love, it’s as simple as that. 

It’s true, without an awakening to love this can happen. 

Look at teachers like Mooji and Bentino Massano and countless others caught in abuse scandals. 

Even Charles Manson spoke of No-Self etc

When you truly know the “other” to be yourself you want to share nothing but Love and help people. 

Even “normal” people know Love to be “the strongest force in the Universe” the entire Harry Potter series is based on this for example. 

Awaken to love, and you will realise your actions will become guided by love, truth and happiness. 

Why would you want to ever hurt yourself if you could help yourself?

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

If you truly experienced Awakening such silly ideas wouldn't even arise.

You're stuck in the mind, over-thinking a thing which you have not yet experienced.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Awaken to love, it’s as simple as that. 

Awaken to love, and you will realise your actions will become guided by love, truth and happiness. 

@LfcCharlie4 Is it difficult to awaken to love? Never tapped into that feature of consciousness, since I started the spiritual journey I only see things as absolutely neutral and empty always

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you truly experienced Awakening such silly ideas wouldn't even arise.

You're stuck in the mind, over-thinking a thing which you have not yet experienced.

@Leo Gura Right, the ego is maybe trying to make another story?

But it seems so definitive. I have realized here there´s only being, not an identity. So in other persons POV must only be also being, not an identity. Should I be skeptic of this "inference" into what it´s inside in other persons POV?

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 I’m not sure difficult is the right word, but it sounds like you need to start cultivating your emotions and feelings. 

If everything feels “neutral” it sounds like you’ve had a typical “mind” awakening which is common for westerners first (same for me). 

But, you need to start getting in touch with how you truly feel in each moment and allowing your feelings to be felt in each moment, don’t block or resist them.

People hate doing this though, as you’ll probably have “ negative” emotions come up that you’ve repressed over the years, it was hard for me to learn to face my emotions and even things like boredom instead of running away from them. 

But, to Me, it’s the greatest “part” of awakening is to deeply awaken to infinite love and integrate it into your life, although it could happen organically, you can can do things such as loving kindness meditations, and self-inquiry into feelings.

Also, whenever a feeling arises during the day don’t push it away but welcome it in like a guest to a guesthouse, and then from there completely feel the emotion and investigate it. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Nothing you've said sounds egoic... sounds like you have clear observation..

There isn't anything that's really good or bad... That's just mind junk...

Yes BEING is all there is... nothing else to learn ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Nothing you've said sounds egoic... sounds like you have clear observation..

There isn't anything that's really good or bad... That's just mind junk...

Yes BEING is all there is... nothing else to learn ?

@VeganAwake It's effortless and completely unpersonal. It's THIS ? 

@Javfly33  ❤ ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi