Bittu

I'm a psychic, ask me anything.

105 posts in this topic

@mandyjw Interesting. At the time it was no shirt, as I’d just taken a shower and hadn’t put one on yet. But literally, the soap, was lavender. Lol. You’re psychic!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

37 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@mandyjw Interesting. At the time it was no shirt, as I’d just taken a shower and hadn’t put one on yet. But literally, the soap, was lavender. Lol. You’re psychic!

No...God works in mysterious ways, remember? https://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Unicorn-Castle-T-Shirt-Purple/dp/B0037TPECK/ref=sr_1_8?crid=11024JFDALWD2&dchild=1&keywords=unicorn+t+shirts+for+men&qid=1584204274&sprefix=unicorn+t+shirt%2Caps%2C200&sr=8-8 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Rip...

I will hereby answer everyone's questions from this point on...

NM..

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Coming back to this thread two days later with the views spiked

I did find someone yesterday that I thought was interesting and I plan on looking more into there stuff

Now, although I was fucking around and got a comment removed (I think) - maybe I did find a "mentor" yesterday

But, I don't think its necessarily crystal ball level psychic stuff to predict that someone on a self help forum might be looking for various self help teachers and or "mentors" - Which I find every odd week

And I'm highly skeptical of any claims to be able to see into the future - but who knows God might be a little more wacky than I give him credit for

On 27/03/2020 at 3:51 PM, Nahm said:

Hahaha and their answer was 'you're joking, right' so funny!  Maybe psychic after all lol

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Will I ever learn to trust myself?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard Or phrased differently, will you ever stop putting your trust in that you can't trust yourself?

@Waken What exactly did you add to that statement? :)

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Waken What exactly did you add to that statement? :)

My interpretation would be that you merely believe that you can't trust yourself.... Let's assume it's based on past actions, right? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

4 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

My interpretation would be that you merely believe that you can't trust yourself.... Let's assume it's based on past actions, right? 

That may be correct, but that's just semantics imo.

On 3/29/2020 at 0:00 AM, IJB063 said:

Coming back to this thread two days later with the views spiked

I did find someone yesterday that I thought was interesting and I plan on looking more into there stuff

Now, although I was fucking around and got a comment removed (I think) - maybe I did find a "mentor" yesterday

But, I don't think its necessarily crystal ball level psychic stuff to predict that someone on a self help forum might be looking for various self help teachers and or "mentors" - Which I find every odd week

And I'm highly skeptical of any claims to be able to see into the future - but who knows God might be a little more wacky than I give him credit for

God is one wacky thing.

Guys, I won't be able to answer all of your questions. I did not expect so many. Maybe I'll post a video with a Q&A if you guys are interested in me channeling Bashar or something else. Let me know if you're interested.

Edited by Bittu

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

@Bittu Hell yea! ?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

On 26/03/2020 at 10:48 PM, Red-White-Light said:

@Bittu How do you know for certain that you aren’t deluding yourself?

??

Am I allowed to end the physical existence of me? Commit physical suicide? Aught I?

On 01/04/2020 at 9:56 PM, Bittu said:

Guys, I won't be able to answer all of your questions. I did not expect so many. 

Sorry mate, you don't sound very psychic just from that phrase alone, if you don't mind me saying.

Edited by Amandine

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". Erich Fromm

Do I have a scar on my right hand?

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.