Bittu

I'm a psychic, ask me anything.

105 posts in this topic

@Nahm Your shirt does not pertain to a psyche.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Bittu What is some helpful advice for me personally?

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Bittu What is the most important thing I need to hear right now?

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Bittu  how does contact with other worldly entities not scare you? What am I afraid of? 

all of you guys are asking questions that you would best get by asking yourself through contemplation. Why muddy up the waters by getting the answer through an external other? An other with biases, unknown psychic potential, and unknown awakeness? 

Edited by electroBeam

If this thread reveals anything, it's that you guys ask some petty and selfish-ass questions. Bad use of a true psychic.

- - - - - -

@Bittu I only have one question for you. Are you conscious that self = other and that all those entities are yourself?

Are you aware that you're talking to yourself now?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Yes good sir what you say is true. 

But c'mon some fun. 

Am I blackhole all time, yes I am concious of that sir. It's all me. 

Doesn't devoid ne from "troublemaker" part kinda now it's seen as joke.

We are our own biggest trip sir. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Man leo is turning into a no fun guy.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Harikrishnan Yeah would like to see him smiling like a child sometimes. 

Holy fuck all of this is miraculous. Wow. 

Even this "selfish-ass" childish questions. 

I can only Love MYSELF good sir, I do not know anything else. Wish I know @Leo Gura.

Can have fun with MYSELF, why not it's Infinite Love. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If this thread reveals anything, it's that you guys ask some petty and selfish-ass questions. Bad use of a true psychic.

in my case it's just the monkey mind intruding into what I'm trying to make into a serious inquiry (you should see what I think about when I meditate :) )  Which is kind of why I asked about whether I'm making good use of my time here in my life, or frittering it away. 

Actually this is really about me asking myself; I have no idea what being psychic actually means. But if Bittu can help me self-inquire that's a good result too.

1 minute ago, silene said:

Actually this is really about me asking myself; I have no idea what being psychic actually means. But if Bittu can help me self-inquire that's a good result too.

You can definitely self inquire - no need for a psychic.

Just need to believe in yourself, trust yourself and listen to the feelings you get, even if they are scary, confusing or not totally convincing at the start. When you listen to the feelings enough, you will get there. 

@electroBeam  yes true enough, but if the psychic has good empathy and intuition they can give us a nudge in the right direction, like a good counsellor. 

Edited by silene

What do I most need to hear right now? 

On 3/26/2020 at 9:59 AM, Nahm said:

What color shirt am I wearing? 

It had better be lavender. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I feel like I'm not aligned with what I "should" be doing with my life. Going back and forth between addictions and some work here and there. Low amount of discipline. Some days I manage to get most things on my list done but generally it's not that way. Do you have a word for someone in this situation?