Bittu

I'm a psychic, ask me anything.

105 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Bittu said:

Buy the Life Purpose Course, and use your intention at the beginning to be in the 5% that gets the most results out of it.

I already bought it but yeah I set the intention to be in the 5 percent! Thanks !

Any other insights?

Edited by max duewel

On the COVID-19 outbreak...

Do you say there is a meaning behind it and if so, what does "meaning" even mean here? How should "meaning" be understood? Is this pandemic engineered by will? By what means then, and whose will? I really want to exhaust the answer!

1 hour ago, Bittu said:

I'd assume your a young guy. Your biggest obstacle right now is that you don't truly know yourself yet. You need to commit to your path 100%, find your purpose in this life. The way to overcome it, for me, was to really commit 100%. You must be able to completely detach yourself from outside circumstances and events in your life. Your creativity will solve any problem you have if you truly desire it and surrender.

Thank you 

Sounds about right but it's pretty hard to commit to your patch when you have no idea what your path is :D also there is anger and resentment.

I've always been a person that can get good pretty easily but never but never had desire to commit 100% to one thing and master it how do I work around this ?

Edited by wavydude

@Bittu I don't want to burden you too much, because there are other people, who might need these answers more than I do, but if i may ask one more... Do you see me doing what you do? I kinda feel like i could be doing that over time. I am very grateful.

I love you guys, thanks for the questions again. I will answer them a bit later.

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

@Beginner Mind I am not a psychic, I but I see....:D

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

When am I going to quit my job and establish my own business?

When will the world be opened to spirituality?

Im psychic enough to know you are not psychic. There needs to be evidence and I am not seeing it. If this is some sort of therapy then ok, but I don't see much value in bullshitting.

Are you awareness? Yes and there's evidence. Are you psychic?  You claim but there's no evidence. I also want to know what colour t-shirt I am wearing, if you get both mine and Nahms' colour, I will reconsider.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

1 hour ago, Applegarden said:

YOU my friend blew my mind completely, feels just like the akashik readings, i wasn't expecting that exact name of the book! Sincere and dear thanks! You know this answer resonates with me to an inhuman level. xD

I went to wooten's family concert and it was such a nice experience for me, so musically advanced and wholesome. And i am more interested in jazz and improvising, and Victor L. Wooten is one of the most amazing basists, so i am going to! :) Not only that but i feel like i have to say so much to say!!!! I wrote to one of them and they remember our interaction which is so nice and heartwarming. x)

ef82f330-df65-40af-b1ee-d8bb05a6cab5.jpg

What a funny coincidence. :)

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

On the COVID-19 outbreak...

Do you say there is a meaning behind it and if so, what does "meaning" even mean here? How should "meaning" be understood? Is this pandemic engineered by will? By what means then, and whose will? I really want to exhaust the answer!

I have no idea what you mean by "meaning" or meaning.

Is this pandemic engineered by will?

Yes, all of reality is engineered by will.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

What color shirt am I wearing? 

You're joking, right?

@Bittu Will I ever get famous? And will I stay forever alone or find the perfect girl for me? 

In my garden there is a sculpture which depicts an animal. What animal is it?

@Bittu

Whats my biggest obstacle for me and how to get over it?

and

Whats the best path for me, or better, am i heading in the right direction spirituality-wise? 

Thank you

Welp this is super interesting...

Why would my life purpose taking so long to manifest? As in, results aren't coming at the speed I want. 

@Bittu what is a spirit? 

and guys... being psychic doesn't mean they can pick up on what color t-shirt you are wearing... yes its possible, but kind of ignorant to think that's a proving factor.  For one thing Bittu may not be clairvoyant or clairsentient.  Relax a bit, ok?

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Just now, seeking_brilliance said:

@Bittu what is a spirit? 

and guys... being psychic doesn't mean they can pick up on what color t-shirt you are wearing... yes its possible, but kind of ignorant to think that's a proving factor.  For one thing Bittu may not be clairvoyant or clairsentient.  Relax a bit, ok?

You will always get a fair share of "skeptics" you know. Intuition and psychic powers are very subtle, sometimes unreliable and very specific. One of my friends suddenly discovered his gifts and while he was wrong about some things about me, he really told some stuff about me in the past and predicted some very specific future events that became true. That being said, there is always this debate wheter is future predestined or not... It is neither predestined nor it is by your free will  or coincidence that things happen. It is too complex of a phenomenon to underestand. Depends on how free from your physical nature you are and so many other factors. No way you can test me on my word tho. :D

Edited by Applegarden