Periergos

First LSD trip

3 posts in this topic

I decided to post all my past trips. This one is my first LSD trip in April 12,019 with my girlfriend.
We both frequently meditated and had a good grasp of non-duality (mostly theoretical); she had never tripped before, I had. It was our second day in a remote mountain hut, we prepared everything nicely (fire in the stove, blankets, water, some fruit). Then, in the morning, I took 1 standard blotter, she 0,5.

Around 30min in we gently started to notice effects. It was a pleasant come up, and after some 20min more, I realized we were just "thinking around". We went outside, which felt like a completely different world, and I jotted that psychedelics open doors, but we still need to walk through them.
We both felt the desire to go deeper and shared the last 0,5 blotter.

Then we sat inside again close to each other. We both wanted to express something, but couldn't do so verbally, still, we could communicate and sense each other clearly on another level. Wonderful.
I contemplated and felt the complementation between us, it was a beautiful synergy and the balance constantly shifted from one to the other, i.e. one feeling more vulnerable, then the other. Appreciation. Unity.

Other humans have gone this path before.

I recognized how society's view of drugs had "daubed" me.

Everything simply happens!

Security from insecurity.

We continued switching between inside and outside, it always felt like a new "chapter". We jumped around and felt very agile. I once jumped on a table and it felt (and looked to her) like I was being levitated up.

Then it shifted more towards observation, non-dual inquiry.
What is truly independent of ever-changing sense experience? Get answers right here from direct experience!
I was genuinely curious..what is this intuition?

A lot so funny and so random. Thought of the DMN (default mode network) and remembered "Oh well, that's also just a concept"

Understood how people could trip for 12h.
Everything felt so familiar. I realized that everything I picked up on LSD before started to make a bit more sense, like "Oh..that's how it is".
We got familiar with the trip.
Still trippin'

Random things (we made hilarious puns with that in Italian, like "cose a caso")

This "Oh! There's another thing I wanted to tell!" repeated often and we had great conversations.

Again self-inquired and felt like I was repeatedly approaching non-duality edges, like in the one awakening I had a year ago. But these "non-duality edges", are they real or also conceptual?

At one point I lied on the wooden floor and felt ACCEPTANCE.

The night started to fall, we ate something inside, felt very comfortable, talked about various stuff, opened up (mostly me), very strong. Some things of my past came up, like some kind of bad relationship with knives (movie influence, past experiences) and the fear of letting go (especially connected with seeing a guy completely overwhelmed by drugs a year ago).

Towards permanent awakening? Is that what's it about?

Intuition longing. Like a group of fish beneath the surface and one keeps longing to get out of the water, which will kill the group through visibility to predators; like the ego that has to die when one part in us keeps longing.

Reality is just everything coming together at an infinite rate.

It is all simply about seeing the dynamic (=understanding) sharper.

-------

Reflecting back a week after this was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life. The trip high was pleasant and still, I managed to go somewhat deep.
Future trip: feel the come up more consciously, take a higher dose, meditate more.
Practice deep acceptance
Remember that it is all simply about seeing the dynamic (=understanding) sharper.
Give rise to this part longing for beyond.
Look after you and the woman carefully.

Has anyone else also experienced this fear of letting go or taking high doses of psychedelics after seeing someone who "couldn't handle" it?

You are yet another one who misinterpret a low dose LSD high (it's a recreational drug at low doses) trip with anything spiritual. Then you come here bragging about all the "deep insights" he had. Ask yourself if you did read those things already before remembering them during your "trip". As Martin Ball would say: ego ego ego. Not to shit on you or anything but these low doses LSD/mushrooms  trip reports are just gonna mislead more people in that place of COMPLACENCY where they think they are attaining real spiritual evolution by dropping 1 or 2 tabs, which is what people have been doing for 50 yeras at raves to have a good time. Not very different from getting drunk on a saturday night. 600 ug is what is needed to breakthrough and achieve spiritual evolution. Anyway be careful, high doses are dangerous, have a trusted trip sitter on your first trip, or build your way up with smoking/vaping 5-meo-dmt, which lasts a lot less time.

It's a good start. Can't jump into God-mode all at once.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.