Periergos

First DMT trip (fake)

1 post in this topic

I decided to post all my past trips.

This one is from November 12,018, my first try with N,N-DMT or, more accurately, a fake version.

We didn't test the powder we had and we neither had an appropriate pipe, just a cup with a hole in the bottom and aluminum foil to heat the DMT on the top (used upside down). Because of this bad preparation, our first tries with measured doses didn't even have any effect. But the next morning I felt very determined (lots of theoretical study of deception and non-duality and some practice in the days before), loaded a big dose and pulled the shit out of it.

The taste and the feeling in the airpipe was almost unbearable, then Boom. The effect was very similar to mushrooms, but the body felt pretty different, perception distorted. It kind of felt like everything was supposed to lead up to this point.
Felt a few moments of "Help!", but not really fear.
Then lied in bed, looked at the clock (had an appointment in a few hours, inapt, I know) and tried to focus on questioning about the nature of reality and self. But it really wasn't a great state for contemplation for me. Slowly I felt sobriety come back. I also thought of people describing euphoria in their trip reports and that it wasn't the case at all for me.
I progressively let go more and more and got calmer and calmer.

The only insight of those ~15min: Everything just is perfect. It's a process.

Back then and now (after having smoked changa and eaten mushrooms several times) I'm sure it was a tryptamine, but most likely very unpure or something else than N,N-DMT (that's why I didn't bother mentioning the dose before, but it was around 150mg).