DrewNows

Wake me up (videos) on Corona, Virus’s, 5G and vaccines

7 posts in this topic

So are you saying that the virus doesn't even exist?

@Aquarius finish the first video, they exist but not how we have been led to believe. Here’s an article with a better perspective of how they work and what they are as opposed to a contagious pathogen (what we assume they are as that’s what they appear to be) 

https://medium.com/@jonathancley/an-empowering-new-way-to-look-at-the-role-of-viruses-61a664e6517a

Edited by DrewNows

From all the shit I heard about corona  , this story makes sense ! Or fits my survival haha :) So everyone who is affected by "corona" are the ones who can't handle the 5G frequency? I like that word "frequency" :D 

@EddieEddie1995 lol freequency definitely plays a role in vitality and susceptibility to the detox response which can also be triggered by other frequencies; our beliefs and physical blockages related to the foods we eat are interconnected, like the mental aspect/blockages, so saying we are what we eat, that which, consumes us, is accurate way to gauge one's permeability and resiliency

Edited by DrewNows

Yes! I followed up on that and find out alot of things that are interconnected.  Food, technology etc. Im researching Nikola Tesla now hehe "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration" . There is movement against 5g in Serbia, im glad to see that. 

Thanks for posting my bro! 

Do not spread conspiracy theories here.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.