Leo saying sadhguru is not awake

PlayTheGame
By PlayTheGame in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
How can you even say whos awake and who isn’t. Like you can peek into someone’s mind.  We dont even know if Leo’s awake. I mean it feels like Leo went from radical openmindedness and true skepticism to denying others being awake. If you are so openminded how can you be so close minded to say that other people are not awake? And call yourself the most awake?  i know I shouldn’t be so concerned with Leo’s opinions but I can’t be the only one who sees this change from skepticism to authoritarian speak. Look at the tone he uses, he doesn’t say, “I don’t think X is awake” but he says “X is not awake”. That doesn’t seem to be in the spirit of this forum. in another thread where someone criticized Leo for Leo thinking hes the sole authority on consciousness, Leo just responded with that he thinks “Leo is everyone & everyone is perfect” which is just diverting the criticism and not an answering at all to the criticism. But hey, maybe i’m wrong. Maybe Leo truly is the most enlightened wizardlord ever lol. But if then I still dont understand why you would speak in this way? I thought the last ox picture was just a guy enjoying his and everyones time. 

• 381 replies