PlayTheGame

Leo saying sadhguru is not awake

382 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, pluto said:

Each substance will create an energetic match or (signature) within the individual. This is a merge between the substance and the individual, and the resulting signature for the cause and effect attraction in that individuals reality (karma) will be unique.

For example, alcohol can open a gateway/portal for nefarious and lower density entities/energies/forces to enter and thus 'feed' from the energy system of the person drinking the alcohol. However, the individual needs to be of like-vibration to those negative entities in the first place. Therefore, two people may drink the same alcoholic substance and one opens a portal to a negative entity/energy that feeds from his/her energy and the other does not open a portal and remains immune from energetic siphoning of his/her energy field.

When we talk about 'mind-altering substances' what we say here is very similar to that which we said for alcohol. That which is man-made, chemically created or not procured through the natural means holds a dark energetic signature therefore much more karma. There is a difference between alcohol and the man-made unnatural mind-altering substances. The difference is in the weight and breadth of the energy signature. The man-made mind-altering substance holds much darker, heavier energy and therefore a substantial negative karma. In some circumstances, the negative karma is greater than even that of factory farmed animals. This is due to 'suffering' caused in the procurement of said substances. These substances also open portals to lower-astral forces, yet the energetic is much lower than and greater than that of alcohol. For example, if alcohol consumption opens a portal and allows in two or three (we use metaphor here) negative entities, then the man-made unnatural substance opens portals to between fifteen and several hundred negative forces. The reason for this is the deep level the chemical reactions that the man-made unnatural substances stretch to. The alcohol does not touch the deep cellular aspect of the physical body in the same way as the man-made unnatural mind-altering substance.

Once the alcohol is consumed then the portal is closed. The alcohol is removed through detoxification pathways within the body. The only way a portal into the negative astral realms may remain open is if the person is continuously consuming alcohol. With man-made unnatural mind-altering substance, the portal remains open for much longer than the individual feels the effects for (allowing in much larger 'group' of negative forces.

The detoxification pathways do not work in the same way on these compounds which merge with bloodstream matter. Our conduit does not have the biological understanding within her fields for explanation of the chemical reaction here. Just know that the substance 'becomes at one' with the make-up of the individual's body. The detoxification pathways therefore do not recognize the mind-altering substance as that which needs to be detoxed from the body as they do with alcohol. This is connected to the fact that alcohol is a sugar molecule that triggers an insulin reaction. The mind-altering substance triggers chemical reactions that are not insulin-based.

However, it is possible that in rare cases that some people on your planet among your masters, sages and highest shamans and such, who have a very deep understanding of reality can prevent portals from being open. However, when we say 'rare' we mean rare. There are a very few who can do this and even in those cases, these beings tend to only use natural substances for they are aware of these things or have no use for substances at all as they fully activated their Inner-dmt, so to speak. Your guru is nowhere near the level required master this and has been compromised.

I grew up drinking and partying in my teenage years. I have seen this directly happen to my friends many times, they would get to a level and completely change in behaviour and do things they would never do in their natural state. I have extensively observed people who do a lot of synthetic substances and psychedelics, they are no longer the same energetic signature frequency they once were, i can feel and sense energies even from across the globe and sense a lot of false energies present even through screens. I am very in-tune with nature, i specialize mastering energy-mechanics and knowing when there is distortions within the field as i have fully activated my 'true sight' i see through all illusion with ease.

While your video is some goon speaking on youtube, my source is direct download from a collective consciousness who exist far beyond this physical dimension. Who are you going to think is of a greater intelligence and understanding of how reality works and what is actually happening?

What is a "negative" entity? O.o

Fortunately nothing that was discussed on this thread has any meaning purpose or value whatsoever...

There isn't anyone for it to meen anything for...

The highest teaching coined by VeganAwake is of course:

"Nothing Matters" - VeganAwake 

?

This same teaching is actually in relation to:

"Nothing real can be threatened, nothing unreal exists, herein lies the peace of God" 

- A Course in Miracles

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

11 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Fortunately nothing that was discussed on this thread has any meaning purpose or value whatsoever...

?

"Nothing real can be threatened, nothing unreal exists, herein lies the peace of God" 

- A Course in Miracles

Dude stop :)

I love you but you have only scratched the surface.  You are not yet awake.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Pateedm said:

What is a "negative" entity? O.o

@pluto Do you know how to remove them?

@Keyhole @pluto I hope these messages can somewhat get through, these are important, even without these entities the excess use of these substances is bound to cause energy and physical problems at the very least. 

@pluto I have also noticed this when I go out drinking, people will become a lot more violent and aggressive, whereas, others will become a lot more outgoing and happy, would you say this is due to having a vibration beyond these entities? 

How do you know when the entities are effecting people? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Leo Gura

Here are stuff you are missing. 

Yes formless state is epic but it is case now. That formless Love is manifested as YOU. 

But right now see how much more you get in some sense right now then in that state. 

Take a close look at this dream, you can create you can do and love you can share you can do all sorts of things. 

Take a close look, holly fuck this is fucking miracle and it's actually more amazing then that. 

Me drinking coffee and typing this to you is OMG I can do this stuff, it's epic. Sounds silly but it is True. 

I can help you you can help me we can Love all that we are. 

Take a close look at Physicality it's quite actually best possible shape so to speak that Love can take. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

I'm certainly amazed by how powerful culture dogmas are. This is an advanced pretty much outer-culture radical forum and yet a lot of people here haven't broken still with the "anti-drug" dogma. They are using all kind of narratives as entities or aliens when they are not conscious they are just projecting their culture anti-drug dogma and finding evidence where they can. More of a confirmation bias than anything else im seeing here .

I hope this is not seeing as a attack, lol. Im just saying, the apple you probably ate today was "man made" transgenic modified and I don't see you going to a psychic to remove the dark entities of today.

8 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

?

- A Course in Miracles

??

Nothing apart from the present ?

Edited by Pacific Sage

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

Why react against Leo? You're creating all of it, he's right when he says he is you. You wouldn't react if you didn't love him, you wouldn't react if you didn't want to align something within yourself.

Reaction is good. Wanting something different about what you see is good. But you have to take responsibility for it and focus on what you want, not feel awful about being unaligned with him in some way, when we all know that if you're on the forum you're much more aligned than you aren't. 

This isn't some kind of submission though your brain will trick you into thinking that it is, it isn't giving your power up or becoming brainwashed, this is the ultimate owning of your power, your authority. The greatest power is beneath surrender. As above, so below. 

Love one another as yourself. The greatest way you can progress and love yourself and change "others" is to carefully watch and examine your own reactions to anything and everything, Leo's videos, reading this forum, anything in your life. It's all on you. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

11 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Dude stop :)

I love you but you have only scratched the surface.  You are not yet awake.

No one here to care...?(love u 2)

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

15 hours ago, pluto said:

Each substance will create an energetic match or (signature) within the individual. This is a merge between the substance and the individual, and the resulting signature for the cause and effect attraction in that individuals reality (karma) will be unique.

For example, alcohol can open a gateway/portal for nefarious and lower density entities/energies/forces to enter and thus 'feed' from the energy system of the person drinking the alcohol. However, the individual needs to be of like-vibration to those negative entities in the first place. Therefore, two people may drink the same alcoholic substance and one opens a portal to a negative entity/energy that feeds from his/her energy and the other does not open a portal and remains immune from energetic siphoning of his/her energy field.

When we talk about 'mind-altering substances' what we say here is very similar to that which we said for alcohol. That which is man-made, chemically created or not procured through the natural means holds a dark energetic signature therefore much more karma. There is a difference between alcohol and the man-made unnatural mind-altering substances. The difference is in the weight and breadth of the energy signature. The man-made mind-altering substance holds much darker, heavier energy and therefore a substantial negative karma. In some circumstances, the negative karma is greater than even that of factory farmed animals. This is due to 'suffering' caused in the procurement of said substances. These substances also open portals to lower-astral forces, yet the energetic is much lower than and greater than that of alcohol. For example, if alcohol consumption opens a portal and allows in two or three (we use metaphor here) negative entities, then the man-made unnatural substance opens portals to between fifteen and several hundred negative forces. The reason for this is the deep level the chemical reactions that the man-made unnatural substances stretch to. The alcohol does not touch the deep cellular aspect of the physical body in the same way as the man-made unnatural mind-altering substance.

Once the alcohol is consumed then the portal is closed. The alcohol is removed through detoxification pathways within the body. The only way a portal into the negative astral realms may remain open is if the person is continuously consuming alcohol. With man-made unnatural mind-altering substance, the portal remains open for much longer than the individual feels the effects for (allowing in much larger 'group' of negative forces.

The detoxification pathways do not work in the same way on these compounds which merge with bloodstream matter. Our conduit does not have the biological understanding within her fields for explanation of the chemical reaction here. Just know that the substance 'becomes at one' with the make-up of the individual's body. The detoxification pathways therefore do not recognize the mind-altering substance as that which needs to be detoxed from the body as they do with alcohol. This is connected to the fact that alcohol is a sugar molecule that triggers an insulin reaction. The mind-altering substance triggers chemical reactions that are not insulin-based.

However, it is possible that in rare cases that some people on your planet among your masters, sages and highest shamans and such, who have a very deep understanding of reality can prevent portals from being open. However, when we say 'rare' we mean rare. There are a very few who can do this and even in those cases, these beings tend to only use natural substances for they are aware of these things or have no use for substances at all as they fully activated their Inner-dmt, so to speak. Your guru is nowhere near the level required master this and has been compromised.

I grew up drinking and partying in my teenage years. I have seen this directly happen to my friends many times, they would get to a level and completely change in behaviour and do things they would never do in their natural state. I have extensively observed people who do a lot of synthetic substances and psychedelics, they are no longer the same energetic signature frequency they once were, i can feel and sense energies even from across the globe and sense a lot of false energies present even through screens. I am very in-tune with nature, i specialize mastering energy-mechanics and knowing when there is distortions within the field as i have fully activated my 'true sight' i see through all illusion with ease.

While your video is some goon speaking on youtube, my source is direct download from a collective consciousness who exist far beyond this physical dimension. Who are you going to think is of a greater intelligence and understanding of how reality works and what is actually happening?

@pluto   What you just described is almost true. Depending on the energetic fields around the ego, that field repels/attracts certain entities. Interactions with natural/artificial substances can complicate these interactions further, and some substances can allow invocations of entities when taken on high concentrations ( machine elves on DMT, insectiods on Saliva and sentient locations on Datura).

I wouldn't be surprised that one day, a synthetic man made substance, delirium or otherwise, could act like the behelit from Berserk, forcefully ripping open a gateway for a variety of entities to invoke fully into you, across many dimensions. And the sacrifice is you and your surroundings, for that many Insights to happen.

The day will probably come when Leo himself sobers up and realizes that he's been fooling himself into thinking that there is in fact such a thing as enlightenment or awakening (except after sleeping). Who knows :D

7 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Leo Gura

Here are stuff you are missing. 

Yes formless state is epic but it is case now. That formless Love is manifested as YOU. 

But right now see how much more you get in some sense right now then in that state. 

Take a close look at this dream, you can create you can do and love you can share you can do all sorts of things. 

Take a close look, holly fuck this is fucking miracle and it's actually more amazing then that. 

Me drinking coffee and typing this to you is OMG I can do this stuff, it's epic. Sounds silly but it is True. 

I can help you you can help me we can Love all that we are. 

Take a close look at Physicality it's quite actually best possible shape so to speak that Love can take. 

You were right, I was wrong.

But then again, I am you and you are me, so what's the difference?

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 3/31/2020 at 8:45 AM, VeganAwake said:

No one here to care...?(love u 2)

Sorry for going off on you.  I tend to get passionate about God and mysticism and the Absolute but it doesnt invalidate that you have had awakenings to no self.   I was the biggest atheist and materialist ever prior to stumbling into spirituality.

So there is a mystical component that is very real -  and one should stay open minded about God.   but i guess its feasible that one can have the insights into no self without the mystical non-dual states of consciousness - but the combination of both and the experience of God is something to behold. 

?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Sorry for going off on you.  I tend to get passionate about God and mysticism and the Absolute but it doesnt invalidate that you have had awakenings to no self.   I was the biggest atheist and materialist ever prior to stumbling into spirituality.

So there is a mystical component that is very real -  and one should stay open minded about God.   but i guess its feasible that one can have the insights into no self without the mystical non-dual states of consciousness - but the combination of both and the experience of God is something to behold. 

?

No worries at all I'm sure I got out of line also...

Hard enough to explain experiences messaging let alone with language.

I would say the experience that happened here was definitely non-dual as in I recognized there was no separate individual ME's for Duality to even exist... I wouldn't call it mystical ...more like a deep recognition.

And of course NM is a message of perfect boundless freedom for No One... for what could ever bound that which never existed...❤

@Leo Gura Difference is that we can laugh. ? How deeeply innocent nd vulnerable and yes silly we are.

80 times is way to much and that is not really loving yourself + your intent is selfish as fuck and that's why you suffer. 

Remember you had selfless intent with all that. But it changed does it became all about me. 

(such ban in advance calling it now) 

Maybe it's best for you and me but not for hippie chick or @VeganAwake

So sorry for you ex convict you will find love on some other place. ☺️

Where is that promissed super hot witch girl? 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Leo Gura One more thing.

God wants every One to be God not to dissolve forever. So you took job of actualizing that. 

You made me grieve like I lost a new born baby. One thing is when someone dies and dissolve into Infinite Love I can grieve that but not on this level. 

Ofcourse you did. That is not want God wants. I am that God which created you and you are that God which created me it's so funny. 

Enlightenment reveals so much more then NOW does so you know fire that ❤️ and love help and serve all that is you. You are not gina lose anything. 

Yes it literally is losing One. Not losing Leo Gura but losing One. 

C'mon pull yourself together. 

On 3/28/2020 at 5:11 AM, Nahm said:

@diamondpenguin Good, thanks. Dreamlike. How bout you? 

On 3/28/2020 at 5:11 AM, Nahm said:

Been well. Trying to get creative 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

On 4/1/2020 at 8:59 AM, Inliytened1 said:

?

As kids growing up the school system brainwashed us into the materialist paradigm. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary