PlayTheGame

Leo saying sadhguru is not awake

382 posts in this topic

Problem with people claiming they reached omniscience is that if it was true they would have rewritten themselves to make the state permanent. It's the reason I can't reach such states myself because I cannot ignore that it's just bullshitting. At least Sadhguru, whether he's lying or not, is claiming his state is permanent.

Edited by Tetcher

@Tetcher with omniscience you can imagine infinity and infinite things, thereby increasing your omniscience.

You see how this works?

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

About Sadhguru, I will say this. After studying him a bit closer, and in light of my recent awakenings, I think he's more awake than I originally thought. I think he's a masterful teacher and yogi.

Given the tricky business of trying to guess another teachers' degree of awakeness, I will refrain from making definitive statements and instead just caution you guys not to take it for granted that your favorite teacher/guru is at the highest level. Be skeptical, but also open-minded and fair -- and acknowledge excellence where you see it.

There is much valuable stuff you can learn from Sadhguru. I would not want to denigrate his work. But also keep in mind that there may be higher levels. How would you know? You see? That's the key point. The trick is to learn from teachers without getting stuck with their limits. Of course this applies to me as well.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Luckily there is no Sadghuru and no levels of anything and no enlightenment and no 5meo -DMT :-)

''I am surrounded by priests who repeat incessantly that their kingdom is not of this world, and yet they lay their hands on everything they can get'' (NapoleonBonaparte).

"We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation—anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wish to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth-century ideas about the laws of Nature. We make the laws of Nature." (1984)

2 hours ago, Tetcher said:

Problem with people claiming they reached omniscience is that if it was true they would have rewritten themselves to make the state permanent. It's the reason I can't reach such states myself because I cannot ignore that it's just bullshitting. At least Sadhguru, whether he's lying or not, is claiming his state is permanent.

I think you will be plenty happy with plain old God realization / awakening.

Plain old awakening heheh.  We talk as if God realization is so basic now.  Like its no big deal.  Lol.  This forum is getting way too advanced.

Its a miracle to even reach a state of satori - most of the population is nowhere near that.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Tetcher said:

There’s no self which could be “rewritten”, yet there is a self indeed, the O.G., The Writer Itself. (You) . Not a state that was reached. Who you really are. What you ‘were’ ’prior to’ the ’appearance’ & idea referred to as your birth. Really have to see past the linguistics of pronouns here. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Plain old awakening heheh.  We talk as if God realization is so basic now.  Like its no big deal.  Lol.  This forum is getting way too advanced.

Its a miracle to even reach a state of satori - most of the population is nowhere near that.  

Most of the population is close to it, but only in the sense of being aware that there is such a word as enlightenment. Or you mean practice as like and this an advanced forum?o.O

Edited by tedens

2 hours ago, tedens said:

Most of the population is close to it, but only in the sense of being aware that there is such a word as enlightenment. 

Hehe not even so sure about that :)

2 hours ago, tedens said:

Or you mean practice as like and this an advanced forum?o.O

I mean we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves and become indifferent to the magic, beauty and love in God realization.  Most of the forum is doing the practices to reach enlightenment - and really shouldn't worry about where Leo is at in his path.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

and really shouldn't worry about where Leo is at in his path.  

I would say that some fears are justified. Anyone have an admin password?:(  It's for the sake of our community.

Edited by tedens

3 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

It’s easy to get entangled in all these concepts/different stages etc. What God-realization is to you might not be what it is to me, etc. It’s difficult to clarify these terms accurately and completely agree on them because the whole awakening business is such a subjective matter. 

Yes true.  I have found that Leo's video on facets of awakening is pretty accurate as is all of his enlightenment videos from way back when he first started making them.

So to me awakening to any of the facets mentioned there is a miracle.  He mentions a lot there but here are some of the biggies in my view and ones i have had.  But a mystical state to begin with is HUGE even if there are no realizations but just an experience of the Absolute!

1. A state of samadhi in which you become conscious that the self never existed but is being imagined.

2. Becoming Conscious by a state of Samadhi or mystical state in which you realize that you are pure Consciousness directly.

3. Becoming conscious of how all of reality works.  

4. Becoming infinity and realizing what Infinity means  Similar to 2 in a sense but different.

5. Becoming conscious that you are alone as the Absolute and dreaming all of this.  That is the one he called aloneness.  I call it Oneness but aloneness also fits.

6. Becoming conscious that Infinity or the Absolute is Love (for me all of my mystical states were just pure bliss and love)

So to me to awaken to any of these is a miracle in itself.

3 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

God-realization:

You reach a level of consciousness so deep that you realize that you are in fact God, the Father himself. And in being God you are so conscious that you are constantly aware of how you are creating and imagining all of reality. Omniscience and omnipotency. You are God. Has any human gotten to that level? And is it possible without 5-MeO?

Yes here i look at these stages as highly advanced and not necessary for God realization.  What i mean is you can have direct interaction with God - which is amazing in itself - and realize that oh shit - spirituality is real - and still not realize its you.  But then you can also realize that you are God and not call it God at first - maybe you call it Awareness or Consciousness and you realize you are that.  To me that's still God realization.  it may take time to integrate these realizations as they are massive.

Now to be directly conscious of how you are creating reality (how i am creating every hair on my hand for example) and total omniscience is something i have not become conscious of yet - but i am not currently practicing because if i were i would be trying 5-MeO and making it my life purpose as Leo is doing.   All of my realizations which I listed above were through meditation and self inquiry.

So yes guys this stuff is real...but where Leo is at is extremely advanced.  And is not necessary for you to experience God and realize that you are God either of which would be considered miraculous in my book.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

51 minutes ago, tedens said:

I would say that some fears are justified. Anyone have an admin password?

LOL.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 27/03/2020 at 9:18 PM, mandyjw said:

The feminine/masculine labels stuck on these two approaches mean very little, but help to explain and separate two approaches. Masculine says "I am God, I seek truth". Feminine says I am creation, I seek love. Yet there is no Truth without Love. And there is no Love without Truth. 

Like in the story of Narcissus, masculine is Narcissus, Feminine is echo. There is neither narcissist nor empath, male or female, each is only embodying part of the whole, creating the other as a pointer to wholeness. 

A pure heart could be another way of saying 'Love'. You can tell someone's truth perception by their heart or clean perception.  Using all this terminology extremely loosely and as a pointer of course.

A God realized being with a pure heart is an Angel. 

You can become God realized through other means than a pure heart. 

Edited by Artaemis

@mandyjw A being with a pure heart can trigger God realization in another being. If you have a pure heart you can visualize a being with a pure heart to trigger God realization. 

Edited by Artaemis

9 hours ago, Dand said:

Each substance will create an energetic match or (signature) within the individual. This is a merge between the substance and the individual, and the resulting signature for the cause and effect attraction in that individuals reality (karma) will be unique.

For example, alcohol can open a gateway/portal for nefarious and lower density entities/energies/forces to enter and thus 'feed' from the energy system of the person drinking the alcohol. However, the individual needs to be of like-vibration to those negative entities in the first place. Therefore, two people may drink the same alcoholic substance and one opens a portal to a negative entity/energy that feeds from his/her energy and the other does not open a portal and remains immune from energetic siphoning of his/her energy field.

When we talk about 'mind-altering substances' what we say here is very similar to that which we said for alcohol. That which is man-made, chemically created or not procured through the natural means holds a dark energetic signature therefore much more karma. There is a difference between alcohol and the man-made unnatural mind-altering substances. The difference is in the weight and breadth of the energy signature. The man-made mind-altering substance holds much darker, heavier energy and therefore a substantial negative karma. In some circumstances, the negative karma is greater than even that of factory farmed animals. This is due to 'suffering' caused in the procurement of said substances. These substances also open portals to lower-astral forces, yet the energetic is much lower than and greater than that of alcohol. For example, if alcohol consumption opens a portal and allows in two or three (we use metaphor here) negative entities, then the man-made unnatural substance opens portals to between fifteen and several hundred negative forces. The reason for this is the deep level the chemical reactions that the man-made unnatural substances stretch to. The alcohol does not touch the deep cellular aspect of the physical body in the same way as the man-made unnatural mind-altering substance.

Once the alcohol is consumed then the portal is closed. The alcohol is removed through detoxification pathways within the body. The only way a portal into the negative astral realms may remain open is if the person is continuously consuming alcohol. With man-made unnatural mind-altering substance, the portal remains open for much longer than the individual feels the effects for (allowing in much larger 'group' of negative forces.

The detoxification pathways do not work in the same way on these compounds which merge with bloodstream matter. Our conduit does not have the biological understanding within her fields for explanation of the chemical reaction here. Just know that the substance 'becomes at one' with the make-up of the individual's body. The detoxification pathways therefore do not recognize the mind-altering substance as that which needs to be detoxed from the body as they do with alcohol. This is connected to the fact that alcohol is a sugar molecule that triggers an insulin reaction. The mind-altering substance triggers chemical reactions that are not insulin-based.

However, it is possible that in rare cases that some people on your planet among your masters, sages and highest shamans and such, who have a very deep understanding of reality can prevent portals from being open. However, when we say 'rare' we mean rare. There are a very few who can do this and even in those cases, these beings tend to only use natural substances for they are aware of these things or have no use for substances at all as they fully activated their Inner-dmt, so to speak. Your guru is nowhere near the level required master this and has been compromised.

I grew up drinking and partying in my teenage years. I have seen this directly happen to my friends many times, they would get to a level and completely change in behaviour and do things they would never do in their natural state. I have extensively observed people who do a lot of synthetic substances and psychedelics, they are no longer the same energetic signature frequency they once were, i can feel and sense energies even from across the globe and sense a lot of false energies present even through screens. I am very in-tune with nature, i specialize mastering energy-mechanics and knowing when there is distortions within the field as i have fully activated my 'true sight' i see through all illusion with ease.

While your video is some goon speaking on youtube, my source is direct download from a collective consciousness who exist far beyond this physical dimension. Who are you going to think is of a greater intelligence and understanding of how reality works and what is actually happening?

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@pluto what planet are you dreaming you are on? :)

A higher dimensional one.

B R E A T H E

5 minutes ago, pluto said:

A higher dimensional one.

Must be nice there :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Must be nice there :)

Yeah its amazing, we see with our true sight and feel with our true senses. Nothing is distorted and no illusion can survive :)

B R E A T H E

Eh. I’d say Sadhguru is pretty low on the scale of consciousness. Maybe tier 2 and it’s start while Leo is almost beyond the 2nt

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

Just now, Thewritersunion said:

Eh. I’d say Sadhguru is pretty low on the scale of consciousness. Maybe tier 2 and it’s start while Leo is almost beyond the 2nt

He is too consumed with public image from what I've seen.  But i haven't studied him deeply.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.