PlayTheGame

Leo saying sadhguru is not awake

382 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

No I don't. I love and that's it. 

Yes I do speak sometimes from relative because I love it all. Have full understanding and have love for every single of "them" because they are all me.

Don't want to be non dualistic fucking snob all the fucking time. 

50% Universal Mind

50% Universal Heart

= Full Awakened Being :)

Love is in all projections, how you see it is all that matters.

If you can see the perfection, the beauty, the love in all, what i or anyone stated would not even bother you because you would see the truth in all things, even in illusion.

B R E A T H E

@pluto I feel it you know. That's all that matters and if ❤️ is passionate and caring I will be like that. 

Ofcourse I love and I always will. That's all I really know. 

I live you too. Ofcourse I do. Love you all. 

ultimately its a choice - its not our choice to maybe then being reborn though. thinking to be able to reach nirvana and then really reaching nirvana are two different things - the unsatisfied mind will not know what the substance of nirvana really is. we all seek for it - but ultimately knowing what it is there is no difference in arriving there, no one difference but a huge one - has not much to do with the lower chakras though. isn’t it pretty bold to talk about enlightenment or personal truth as long as not understanding that there is only one difference between one form of death and another one.

@zeroISinfinity From your unclear posts I gather that you’re saying all the states of consciousness are perfect and same so stop wanting “higher states”.

Yea, in a way you’re right, everything is perfect, but that doesn’t mean you stop chasing higher and higher states. Ik it’s relative from a perspective.

Your ability to see perfection in everything, for eg., is itself a “state” that you may or may not have had to work towards. Not everyone can see perfection in everything and you’re “better off” seeing it, otherwise you suffer. So let Leo chase higher states. That’s his intuitive desire imo, if it wasn’t he would most likely be addicted.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

@Derek White He reached highest state Absolute state I did it too, he wants to stay as such. I wanted it too. 

But it is a trap. 

Bow @Nahmwill came up with it's this.

Yes my lavander man use zen stick on him.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity Leo has reached many states that he would have considered Absolute in the past. It seems he always finds a new absolute every time.

How do you know your state was absolute? Maybe there’s more?

6 minutes ago, Derek White said:

@zeroISinfinity Leo has reached many states that he would have considered Absolute in the past. It seems he always finds a new absolute every time.

How do you know your state was absolute? Maybe there’s more?

Lol, that's because there is never anything but the Absolute.

There is a million times more than you currently imagine.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Salvijus said:

#suffering will not seek

Are you implying Leo is motivated by suffering? I think he suffers but there’s also positive motivation, he talked about it. Being motivated by suffering is a trap, it’s hard to get enlightenment that way.

Besides, wasn’t Buddha suffering? Eckhart Tolle?

1 minute ago, Derek White said:

Are you implying Leo is motivated by suffering? I think he suffers but there’s also positive motivation, he talked about it. Being motivated by suffering is a trap, it’s hard to get enlightenment that way.

It's the desire to transcend suffering that's key, alchemy doesn't refer to turning base metal into gold but suffering into bliss. Enlightenment is that process. No suffering, no enlightenment. There has to be a transformation, there has to be something that actualizes itself for enlightenment to be at all. 

There's no higher and no lower, each serves the other in strange loop style. Nothing changed in the end, change transformation/no change at all. Duality collapses between self and other, actualization and stagnation.  

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol, that's because there is never anything but the Absolute.

Yea. But I don’t see how wanting this state to last is a trap?

Aren't some infinities larger than others?

Consciousness is capable of complete omniscience and self-understanding.

Pursue it, or don't. Up to you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

It's the desire to transcend suffering that's key,

Ime, once you accept and love everything suffering stops (at least to a great degree). That means deconstructing beliefs. arbitrary standards. Basically giving up wanting reality to be a certain way.

But that doesn’t mean you can’t have superficial preferences or enjoy music or other pleasures. 

8 minutes ago, Derek White said:

Ime, once you accept and love everything suffering stops (at least to a great degree). That means deconstructing beliefs. arbitrary standards. Basically giving up wanting reality to be a certain way.

But that doesn’t mean you can’t have superficial preferences or enjoy music or other pleasures. 

I agree with all that except to add, wanting reality to be a certain way changes into embracing the joy of creation, and the beauty of having an illusory future that sort of resolves itself into a "now" the becomes felt as eternal rather than limited.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Up to you. "You are Leo Gura" Hmmm... GODDAMN it LEO. xD

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

34 minutes ago, Derek White said:

No I was talking in the context of seeking Mukti Or self destruction in other words.

14.00 min explanationtion

Edited by Salvijus

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It sounds like a lucid dream you’re completely in control of. Wake up, imagine weird things or let the dream plan out.

A few nights ago I had an epiphany, I thought it would be appropriate to share since it includes Sadhguru lol.

So I had a nightmare in which I was sleeping at my old home in India. I wake up seeing some greenish/blue light in my balcony. I go out and I see Sadhguru as a ghost floating and rotating just outside my balcony, next to the railing, under a moon light sky. His eyes were drunk as if he’s under the influence and his head seemed bald without his turban.

Seeing that I get a little taken aback and call my father, for some reason my mother’s not there. At this point I am vaguely conscious that this is a dream. Seeing the ghost he doesn’t believe it. He touches Sadhguru’s bald head. His hand passes by it as if it was made up of green smoke. At that moment my father starts to slowly become a ghost to. I look at him. His body has become a ghost and he is floating to looking at me, without rotating or having weird eyes like Sadhguru. I ask him to come back, he says it’s to late, he has crossed the line and gone.

Now their two bodies are floating away from me. At this point I am terrified and conscious that this is a dream and I can warp it anyway I want or wake up. I consciously decide fo end the nightmare.

After that I open my eyes and realize “this” is as real as that dream and possible to snap out to of. It was a strong insight.

Guess I am not so Heartless and wannabe dettached after all. Just God damn, God damn. All in all good lesson, all good. Made me cry after long time almost got Heart attack holy guacamole. 

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Guess I am not so Heartless and wannabe dettached after all. Just God damn, God damn. All in all good lesson, all good. Made me cry after long time almost got Heart attack holy guacamole. 

Wha ?? what happened? Who made you cry?

Who is the one responding?

B R E A T H E