PlayTheGame

Leo saying sadhguru is not awake

382 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

LMAO, YES. Thats exactly IT.

This gives me the sense that someone who attains mahasamadhi wont live very long because he will be fucking killed instantly.

By definition Mahasamadhi means your body drops dead at the moment of total realization.

Technically speaking though, your body does not drop dead. Rather, you become so Conscious that you realize that your body and world never even existed. And finally you decide to stop imagining them. And so everything ends. This is DEATH.

needless to say.. this scared the bejeezus out of me. its impossible to get more radical than this

Yes, it's scary. I wouldn't worry too much about it as a newbie. It's only gonna become a factor if you become very very advanced. I don't see anyone here at those levels.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

God damn. Thats the ultimate fullcircle. 

The ultimate full circle is that you will do it all again, forever.  Because God can't help itself :)  and you have done it forever.  You've awoken an infinite amount of times heheh.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Whats your goal? Mahasamadhi?

I don't know. My goal was simply to become more and more God. I felt I came close to mahasamdhi the other day. It was challenging to deal with.

Half of me wants it and half of me doesn't. I'll try to stick around, but can't promise anything as I don't know how exactly it works.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know. I came close to mahasamdhi the other day. It was challenging to deal with.

Half of me wants it and half of me doesn't.

Stick around to teach yourself a bit longer will ya? :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't know. I came close to mahasamdhi the other day. It was challenging to deal with.

Half of me wants it and half of me doesn't.

That "me" is an imaginary concept by God. God has no fear and is only Love. Therefore God should have no problem with fully merging into himself, because God loves himself fully. 

To be more precise, God is already fully himself, he just needs to forget/let go of the imagery humans altogether. 

Edited by WHO IS

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Stick around to teach yourself a bit longer will ya? :)

That's the thing. Once you become conscious enough, teaching people becomes pointless since they are just you.

With Mahasamadhi you stop imagining people who need teaching.

5 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

So you can do this with 5-MeO?

Seems like it. Can't be certain unless I disappear forever.

Or maybe I'm fooling myself. But it certainly felt possible enough that it gave me some serious pause. I've never had to pause in a trip before. But here it felt like going one step too far so I stopped.

Was thinking it had to be done ‘organically’.

At some point that distinction starts to lose meaning.

How does your daily level of consciousness compare to your last trip?

It's hard to say. Baseline definitely 100x lower than a solid trip. But still, more conscious than before.

That's the thing. Once you become conscious enough, teaching people becomes pointless since they are just you.

I know....it is inevitable.  Worth a shot though.  :)

The only thing keeping it going is the survival instinct of the ego and its illusions.  But when you become too conscious you can't even buy into the illusion anymore.  That's when you are face to face with it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I know....it is inevitable.  Worth a shot though.  :)

That would be the point of becoming a Bodhisattva.

It does feel pretty selfish to just leave everyone behind without helping them.

I think most of you guys should stay away from Mahasamadhi. Don't even think about it. It's only a thing the most radical spiritual seekers should consider when they reach that level. Most people just want some basic satori or God-realization and embodiment.

That would the point of becoming a Bodhisattva.

It does feel pretty selfish to just leave everyone behind without helping them.

Yeah and you woke up to begin with by being selfless....

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Leo, if You are We and We are You. If You achieve full Mahasamadhi and everyone will stop existing because there is no one to imagine them to exist (Because there is Being), then it would mean that if You achieve Mahasamadhi = We too achieve Mahasamadhi too. Because You = Me = We.

Edited by WHO IS

6 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

If I’m not mistaken, YOU will imagine the body we call Leo Gura drop dead, and YOU will keep dreaming

No, it shouldn't be so if we to take the notion that there is only one Being as true. Because if that being that controls Leo achieves Mahasamadhi, there will not any being here to imagine Leo's body dropping dead, because there is One Being. 

Otherwise, it would mean that there is a Being behind Leo who achieves Mahasamadhi and then there is my Being that imagines Leo dropping dead.

Which would mean that there are more than one Being. (Which can also be true). But now you are contradicting yourself, because that seems like you cant make up your mind on what is true, is there is one Being, or there are many Beings?  :)

If there is one Being, when Being that has conscious control over Leo actions achieves Mahasamadhi and stops imagining others and reality altogether, I and You will also achieve Mahasamadhi at that instant, because there will be no reality and others any-longer. 

Edited by WHO IS

3 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Dude, that being is YOU.

YOU ARE THE ONE

and Im imagining this.

You got it.  You = I 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

You got it.  You = I 

Beautifully amazing people :) This is something that We can easily test out full proof. If we all are eventually One Being, then when the Being that has conscious control over Leo actions achieves Mahasamadhi and stops imagining others and reality altogether, I and You will also achieve Mahasamadhi at that instant, because there will be no reality and others any-longer. 

16 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Beautifully amazing people :) This is something that We can easily test out full proof. If we all are eventually One Being, then when the Being that has conscious control over Leo actions achieves Mahasamadhi and stops imagining others and reality altogether, I and You will also achieve Mahasamadhi at that instant, because there will be no reality and others any-longer. 

No. You don't get how serious this is.

There never was a Leo and there never was a you. Both of us are nothing.

The end.

Lol

If you stop imagining anything. Nothing will remain. If I stop imagining me and you, I will be totally free. But you still keep imaging you and a past me, you will be in your own dream.

Your imagination is what is seperating you from me, from your POV -- which doesn't exist outside your imagination!

Maybe someday you won't give more update and after sometime a member of your family will post a blog post saying you are dead and it was ruled as an overdose, but we'll know you made it :P

Edited by Tetcher

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No. You don't get how serious this is.

There never was a Leo and there never was a you. Both of us are nothing.

The end.

Lol

If you stop imagining anything. Nothing will remain.

There is still someone behind the imagination. Someone is imagining. However, you say this "someone" is one being. Which if is so. Would mean that the one Being that is wearing the mask of  Leo achieves Mahasamadhi and stops imagining others and reality altogether, I and others will also achieve Mahasamadhi at that instant very instant, because there will be no reality and others any-longer. 

Edited by WHO IS

2 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

there is still someone behind the imagination. Someone is imagneing.

No one is imagining someone.

Dude, just stop. You are not even close to getting it.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

No one is imagining someone.

To imagine, is a doing. So who is doing it?

2 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

To imagine, is a doing. So who is doing it?

A doing is imaginary.