PlayTheGame

Leo saying sadhguru is not awake

382 posts in this topic

And that God realization if it were absolutely true...

Has no meaning purpose or value whatsoever...

Only the human mind thinks there's something to find that's meaningful or purposeful..

A retarded man or woman sitting on the grass drooling all over the self is exactly the same as Einstein dedicating his whole life to discovery.

None of it has any meaning purpose or value whatsoever except to an individual human mind that might believe it means something..

In the story or the dream there's someone or something going somewhere... there's apparent goals meaning purpose value things to do things that need to be done. 

When traditional or real Awakening occurs... what's recognized is there is no one here to attain anything... the seeking energy Falls away and getting somewhere becomes a laughable matter...

Here is all there is... and it's an undescribable unknowable appearance that's real and unreal...

The position that knows I am here is a dream.

There's nowhere to go nothing to do and no one to do it. But of course it's also so free you can do whatever you want.

Total boundless perfect freedom for No One... It's THIS ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

55 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

And that God realization if it were absolutely true...

Has no meaning purpose or value whatsoever...

Only the human mind thinks there's something to find that's meaningful or purposeful..

There is no human mind - thats an illusion.  God/you are dreaming this up and when you are done dreaming you are Vegan you will dream you are a tiger somewhere in Africa.  This dream only has meaning within the dream.  It is literally identical to your night time dreams and you can wake up from it as God just as you awoke from last nights dream.   You can be lucid in this waking  dream just as much as you can be lucid in your dream at night.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@VeganAwake It's all BS you beleive in. Don't dismiss practises. 

Actual awakening is actual awakening. 

It's actual. 

You as Source of Infinite Love and Infinite Love itself. 

It's actual, real as it real gets. 

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

@VeganAwake It's all BS you beleive in. Don't dismiss practises. 

Actual awakening is actual awakening. 

It's actual. 

You as Source of Infinite Love and Infinite Love itself. 

It's actual, real as it real gets. 

Go easy on the Vegan man i know him in "real life"....heheh in "real life" :)  and he is a great guy.   

Much love to both of you guys :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

All teachings of all teachers, gurus yes even Leo's videos can't compare to actual thing itself. 

They can't substitute Awakening. 

Post awakening you will stop being donkey and you will realize this forum was YOU whole God damn time. It literally is YOU

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

All teachings of all teachers, gurus yes even Leo's videos can't compare to actual thing itself. 

They can't substitute Awakening. 

Post awakening you will stop being donkey and you will realize this forum was YOU whole God damn time. It literally is YOU

Well said sir  :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Go easy on the Vegan man i know him in "real life"....heheh in "real life" :)  and he is a great guy.   

Much love to both of you guys :)

His awakening is on level of mind it's beleif based. That's not awakening at all. 

Actual awakening is terryfing as you know it @zeroISinfinity @Inliytened1

It's most amazing thing there is possible. Yes it's THIS but not in a way he right now beleives THIS is. 

Will take no BS stance out of Love not because "I am better or anything like that". 

Just pointing that he is missing so much. After all he seeks his own Infinite Love. 

Nothing mattes BS really? It's all you. 

MIND only knows to love itself. 

Something about the message triggers....

Doesn't leave a leg for the separate individual to stand on.

The separate sense of self does not want to hear there's nothing to do and nowhere to go...

it keeps itself Alive by running on the hamster wheel seeking perpetuating it's illusory unreality.

All seeking energy can do is continue to seek..

Of course we all know the stance on anything mattering...

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Inliytened1 He wants to awaken it's natural ❤️ desire. 

Why not guide him a bit. If he wants that. He will be blown away with Awakening and then only then he will know what guys like Leo, Jed, pluto, you, me etc were talking about all along. 

Right now he doesn't so why not tell him without having white gloves. 

Practises man, actual thing actual awakening. 

No philosophy about it. Just pointers and nothing more. 

Enlightenment is not beleif system. 

6 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Why not guide him a bit. If he wants that. He will be blown away with Awakening and then only then he will know what guys like Leo, Jed, pluto, you, me etc were talking about all along. 

I've made a thread about the dangers of what you've created...

You basically just took the understanding of the self being God and placed it on top of the egoic self agenda...

That's why none of your material makes any sense if you realized your god what do you need to seek any longer?

That's why Leo preaches doing the work for yourself you can't just listen to somebody else and believe your God and think you are liberated unfortunately it's not that easy bud..

Edited by VeganAwake

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

You are awake that you are God - yes - but when you try to push Truth on someone it backfires.    It is intimate and honestly can't be taught.  All teachings must be transcended.

The map isn't the territory.  And people often take the map as the territory when you throw the map in their face.   They have to want Truth for themselves so badly they are willing to die for it - or they have suffered so much over many decades that it forces them to submit to Truth.  So it has to happen for them on their own.  All paths are unique but all paths ultimately lead to Truth! 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Something about the message triggers....

Doesn't leave a leg for the separate individual to stand on.

The separate sense of self does not want to hear there's nothing to do and nowhere to go...

it keeps itself Alive by running on the hamster wheel seeking perpetuating it's illusory unreality.

All seeking energy can do is continue to seek..

Of course we all know the stance on anything mattering...

All beleifs. Forget all. 

Sit in stilness, do nothing. Pure sensations and nothing else for 1 hour. Take 5 meo dmt or whatever. 

That's how you do it. Not by listening and beleiving teachers. No guru can ever awaken you. 

Practises. God is Actual. Being is actual. Love is all that is and ever was. 

Okay keep practicing God... he will one day find the answer in the future

@Inliytened1 Yeah man I know. Just having hard times with ? stuff because it's just not Truth. 

Is he perfect as he is right now yes no denial about that. But if he wants awakening why not help him out a bit. 

I made all these mistakes on path all of them and I recognize myself in everyone here. I do. It's like watching myself in retrospect. Hehe. 

He firmly beleives he got it so why not destroying that soap bubble. 

It's fun and I like my zen stick it's my dirty pleasure sir. (yeah yeah that other thing is too what can I do ☺️) 

I'm happy this thread has managed to tackle awakening without going into a non duality war.

29 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Okay keep practicing God... he will one day find the answer in the future

It's about you all this is about you. It's your own love manifested. 

2 hours of meditation 7 million times better time spent then maya illusion of self movie and filling your head. (that movie is literally you but you don't know let alone you feel that). 

All the best. 

@Nahm bring your zen stick I am ready for it. Bring it on. ?❤️?

16 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Inliytened1 Yeah man I know. Just having hard times with ? stuff because it's just not Truth. 

Is he perfect as he is right now yes no denial about that. But if he wants awakening why not help him out a bit. 

I made all these mistakes on path all of them and I recognize myself in everyone here. I do. It's like watching myself in retrospect. Hehe. 

He firmly beleives he got it so why not destroying that soap bubble. 

It's fun and I like my zen stick it's my dirty pleasure sir. (yeah yeah that other thing is too what can I do ☺️) 

I don't think I've got anything bud... there is nothing to get... (there is no separate self) when the separate self Falls away there's everything & no thing for No One.

Enlightenment isn't a gaining of something..

You can't destroy anything because there's nothing here that's believed in.

There's unconditional love for all of apparent existence here... because it was recognized there was never a separation... it doesn't have to be your version of God realization to embrace unconditional love..❤

Now you could call that God realization but I don't like using the word god.

It's an undescribable pure Potential energy with no agenda...no Higher Source dictating anything...

If you believe there's some kind of goal or higher agenda for God that's fine it does not bother me at all...

There's no meaning purpose or value to any of it because none of its real..

There are no separate individuals for anything to matter for..❤

5 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

I don't think I've got anything bud... there is nothing to get... (there is no separate self) when the separate self Falls away there's everything & no thing for No One.

• Yes there is no separate self. 
  • Question can you feel no self? 
  • There is something as ONE. 

Enlightenment isn't a gaining of something.

• Enlightenment is remembering what you actually are. 

You can't destroy anything because there's nothing here that's believed in.

• There is something here. 
  • Nothing all talk about is actual Love. LOVE

There's unconditional love for all of apparent existence here... ecause it was recognized there was never a separation...

• Apparent non apparent that's duality, apparent is a tought. 
  • Yes there is no separatiin because you are all that is. 
  • It's not recognized with intellect it's felt. 

it doesn't have to be your version of God realization to embrace unconditional love..❤

• It's not uncoditional it's Absolute, it's what you really are. 

Now you could call that God realization but I don't like using the word god.

• God realization is actual. Your ❤️ is waiting you will not avoid that.Even on death bed you will bot escape it. 

It's an undescribable pure Potential energy with no agenda...no Higher Source dictating anything...

• You heard that but you haven't experenced yourself as pure formlesness and that potential itself. Yet another actual thing and not philosophy. 

If you believe there's some kind of goal or higher agenda for God that's fine it does not bother me at all...

• You are Unlimited Being wake up. All you. 

There's no meaning purpose or value to any of it because none of its real..

• Love is actual. Real illusion both toughts all collapse into Actual Love. 

There are no separate individuals for anything to matter for..❤

• There is no. We are all within you. 

We are all you.