PlayTheGame

Leo saying sadhguru is not awake

382 posts in this topic

@VeganAwake Exactly!!! 

After all words are concepts and pointers and nothing more even the “best” and “biggest” words are simply pointers to....

THIS. 

Robert Wolfe is awesome, but we have to remember he’s probably not awake!

Edited by LfcCharlie4

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

20 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Including 'I am god' which is just another belief concept the mind has been psychologically primed to imagine is the 'truth'.

I was told I am not awake for saying the same thing so not sure how well it will be received here.

If you (anyone not you personally) have not had a mystical experience or in other words a non-dual state of consciousness (pure Divine Consciousness - the Godhead as it is termed) than you are not awake.  Its not a belief.  Its actuality.  Pure actuality.  I am not directing this to you personally I'm just telling you how it is.  You can disagree all you want and think it is mental masturbation but that will keep one from ever awakening.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

If you (anyone not you personally) have not had a mystical experience or in other words a non-dual state of consciousness (pure Divine Consciousness - the Godhead as it is termed) than you are not awake.  Its not a belief.  Its actuality.  Pure actuality.  I am not directing this to you personally I'm just telling you how it is.  You can disagree all you want and think it is mental masturbation but that will keep one from ever awakening.

When someone is telling others that they are not awake because the experiences aren't the same it's an indication of how much awakening still is untapped in their perception.

What some people are unaware of is that the experience they have is their own and not a universal experience that all have the same way so there is no such thing as a 'wrong' or 'false' experience.

One can say it's not belief but trusting that one's experience is 'true' is what a belief is so if someone isn't relying on their belief in their own experience being 'true' then they would not say to another theirs is 'false'.

@mandyjw It is wise to be aware of our own inner 'soup nazi' that takes our mystical experience and perception of it to create a 'truth' conceptual paradigm and measures (imaginary)others according to it.

Edited by SOUL

6 minutes ago, SOUL said:

What some people are unaware of is that the experience they have is their own and not a universal experience

Not true these are Absolute realizations as the Absolute.  It cannot be described with language so it appears as a subjective experience when described.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I love you but your salesmanship could use some work. Would you say this to someone? "Your current method of identifying yourself is unsatisfying, so you need to dislike yourself more and feel more dissatisfaction that you haven't been worthy enough of this event that will make your life satisfying." I realize that's not what you're saying, but I suspect that that's sort of how it mistakenly feels to people. 

All there is is satisfaction, now, either you're conscious of it or you aren't. Whatever events or awakenings that occur from feeling that satisfaction and moving in the direction of it, all bets are off. Dissatisfaction is the indicator of trying to control what cannot be. Joy and love are without control or controller. 

The importance of the way Leo teaches, with sharp retorts is to make sure that people don't fall into the trap of convincing themselves that they are satisfied when they are not. It's being honest enough with yourself to feel your way to satisfaction, and not trying to convince yourself into believing it. 

7 minutes ago, SOUL said:

@mandyjw It is wise to be aware of our own inner 'soup nazi' that takes our mystical experience and perception of it to create a 'truth' conceptual paradigm and measures (imaginary)others according to it.

Yes, for sure. I was commenting on the recognition/reactions of Leo's opinions of people's levels of consciousness with the video though. He made a video teaching others to make their own "soup" but we're still willing to bend over backwards not realizing that it's way more work than just making our own soup. How you feel is the only thing that matters. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Not true these are Absolute realizations as the Absolute.  It cannot be described with language so it appears as a subjective experience when described.  

Thanks for proving the point. You have no authority over anyone else's experience to tell them it's 'not true', 'false' or 'wrong' no matter how much you believe in your own experience and perception of that experience. Transcending our own experience as 'truth' is of the no-self path so to speak.

@mandyjw People are lazy, many want instant soup that others have made and will measure others to it but even if we make our own the inner nazi appears to measure others according to our soup.

21 minutes ago, SOUL said:

Thanks for proving the point. You have no authority over anyone else's experience to tell them it's 'not true', 'false' or 'wrong' no matter how much you believe in your own experience and perception of that experience. Transcending our own experience as 'truth' is of the no-self path so to speak.

Proving what point?  I was saying that until you awaken you don't know that.  You are assuming it.  What i am saying is the Truth but you won't know that until you do and not before.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@SOUL I was GOING to make my own soup, really I was, but I don't have the same hat that he wears in the video, so it's just not possible for me right now. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

37 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@VeganAwake Exactly!!! 

After all words are concepts and pointers and nothing more even the “best” and “biggest” words are simply pointers to....

THIS. 

Robert Wolfe is awesome, but we have to remember he’s probably not awake!

I spoke with Robert Wolfe after getting in touch with Natalie gray she gave me his phone number... he lives over here in Ojai California..

I've also recently spoken with Andreas Muller Tony Parsons and Eric Putkonen.

I used to say things like intellectually understanding THIS isn't the same as awakening but I've began to recognize it's all tied in together the apparent outcomes of this knowledge or Awakening seem to vary for different apparent individuals.( of course individual personalities also affect the apparent outcomes)

One thing that was recognized is all these individuals seem to have a very neutral state of mind... A constant inner peace river is always flowing regardless of situations.

Walking the middle path... the resistance to life has been dropped. The constant striving to get my life in a better position has fallen away... it's recognized every position is already it.

I would describe Robert Wolfe as almost nihilistic but then I began to recognize he just doesn't hold one emotion higher than any other... he's very calm Collective and neutral consistently.

I did get him to crack a little laugh when I mentioned that to him..

Nowadays I would describe Enlightenment as the complete surrender to life, no more resistance to what is, but if resistance arises that resistance isn't resisted(if that makes sense) the constant striving to get my position in life into a better spot is gone... it's recognized every spot is gloriously already THIS ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Proving what point?  I was saying that until you awaken you don't know that.  You are assuming it.  What i am saying is the Truth but you won't know that until you do and not before.  

Until awakening to it one won't realize one can transcend the 'truth/false', 'reality/illusion' and 'I/god' imaginary conceptualizations. There just is.....and being awareness is just what is.

5 minutes ago, SOUL said:

There just is.....and being awareness is just what is.

Correct.  But its not a dumb isness.  It is pure infinite intelligence.  A Mind.  And it is Love.  That is why God fits.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Is Infinite Beauty also a facet of God in the same way that Infinite Love is?

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."

-Nikola Tesla

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Correct.  But its not a dumb isness.  It is pure infinite intelligence.  A Mind.  And it is Love.  That is why God fits.

Being awareness transcends...... why limit isness through our experience's perception of it?

5 minutes ago, PlayTheGame said:

@Inliytened1 Is Infinite Beauty also a facet of God in the same way that Infinite Love is?

Beauty with a capital B indeed.  And Divinity with a capital D.  Its so beautiful that words cannot do it justice.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

I love you but your salesmanship could use some work. Would you say this to someone? "Your current method of identifying yourself is unsatisfying, so you need to dislike yourself more and feel more dissatisfaction that you haven't been worthy enough of this event that will make your life satisfying." I realize that's not what you're saying, but I suspect that that's sort of how it mistakenly feels to people. 

All there is is satisfaction, now, either you're conscious of it or you aren't.

I love you too :)

I'm not talking about satisfaction from a human perspective I'm talking about God realization - and waking up from this dream you are in to discover you are pure Consciousness or God.   And as God you are dreaming you are a human.

That isn't to make anyone feel less worthy - it is to point them to the fact that they are pure Perfection and they can discover it directly!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@PlayTheGame

On 25/03/2020 at 8:41 PM, PlayTheGame said:

How can you even say whos awake and who isn’t. Like you can peek into someone’s mind. 

We dont even know if Leo’s awake. I mean it feels like Leo went from radical openmindedness and true skepticism to denying others being awake. If you are so openminded how can you be so close minded to say that other people are not awake? And call yourself the most awake? 

i know I shouldn’t be so concerned with Leo’s opinions but I can’t be the only one who sees this change from skepticism to authoritarian speak. Look at the tone he uses, he doesn’t say, “I don’t think X is awake” but he says “X is not awake”. That doesn’t seem to be in the spirit of this forum.

in another thread where someone criticized Leo for Leo thinking hes the sole authority on consciousness, Leo just responded with that he thinks “Leo is everyone & everyone is perfect” which is just diverting the criticism and not an answering at all to the criticism.

But hey, maybe i’m wrong. Maybe Leo truly is the most enlightened wizardlord ever lol. But if then I still dont understand why you would speak in this way? I thought the last ox picture was just a guy enjoying his and everyones time. 

I think it depends on how experienced you are with spirituality and meeting spiritual masters face to face. Meeting these masters is important because the issue is not about awakening, it's about getting examples in real time, because that can help you develop an intuition on who is and isn't awake. However, Because awakening is like enlightenment, which is beyond one's mind, then it's important to go and directly interact with such people.

Have you met Leo in person? Because if all you have of Leo is only the videos you see of him, then it is not sufficient. There are many factors that causes a person to change, in this case Leo's radical skepticism to close minded authoritarian claims of being more awake/ that spiritual teacher is not awake. However, that's insufficient to dismiss him outright because such a dismissal is out of personal style.

Criticism of Leo isn't just because his authoritarian style and claims, it's also about how some topics, warnings and bans are handled by moderators, and the quality of such threads, and personal dogmas against mods/Leo, among many other factors besides Leo's style. I think Leo's rebuttals to some of these criticisms are not sufficient to say Leo is intentionally malicious on dismissing criticisms, it's because if you read some of these criticisms carefully, they are small and illogical to take seriously.

If you're having problems dealing with the forum, then it's treating this forum anything else than this way: search for high quality materials, verify the materials, review if such materials work or not, and repeat, keeping in mind forum guidelines and treating users lightly, like how in Chinese Go (Weigi, Shodan, Baduk) stones are sometimes treated lightly in a game, otherwise if stones are heavy(too many stones in one area, too inefficient) risks over concentration and if those stones die, that's alot of points lost.