PlayTheGame

Leo saying sadhguru is not awake

382 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

@Preety_India You? Me? God? No one? Seeking credibility in authority kind of defeats the purpose of spirituality and integrating the two, doesn't it? If something doesn't resonate skip over it. The further you go sometimes the stranger the analogies, symbolism and language gets. Every statement is a half truth, so if you react against it as false it's helpful to take a step back and ask ourselves what in us brought about a reaction. 

The entire purpose of an insight is to both feel and know at the same time, it's where knowledge and love and being come together. If we spend our time just looking for stuff that doesn't fit into what we already know or are willing to consider as valid, we don't get new insights. 

I wasn't trying to seek credibility. Just trying to know how it came about. 

Because if it came about from someone, it would mean it is just someone's opinion and not an empirical fact. In that case I need not worry refuting it. 

It's like my brain creating an idea out of fantasy and it doesn't need to be the truth. It could be accepted by others but it still won't make it a truth. 

It's almost like me saying water represents strength. But for someone else a mountain might represent strength. 

Ideologies and beliefs and theories and concepts are just that.... Hogwash. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Mental masturbation is a pandemic but thankfully the death rates are low. Not sure on the recovery rates though ??✌

@Preety_India @mandyjw wait gals opinion and perspective are two different lenses. a concept for example is sometimes only a a pattern like lense you put in front of your eye to compare it to what actually is. a comparison compares two or more perspectives or concepts to find which gives the most accurate picture of that which is lying underneath the concept/perspective/and then ultimately  opinion will form, if you take a stand towards either this or that.

sometimes two perspectives don’t have to exclude each other but build an inference.

Edited by remember

17 minutes ago, Bill W said:

Mental masturbation is a pandemic but thankfully the death rates are low. Not sure on the recovery rates though ??✌

There's only one person who ever mentally masturbates, because what other people are thinking is a concept or thought in your own head. So if you see other people who are doing it, guess who actually is? Not them. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

5 hours ago, electroBeam said:

No that's not contemplation!

Contemplation is asking a question, and doing concentration awareness on the answer Lots and lots of fucken concentration and focus on the answer. In other words, deconstruction. 

Just for fun, try that minus the concentrator. Write the question, focus on it, and then literally let it go and just go do the funnest thing that comes to mind. Literally forgetting the question. Just saying give this a go. Absence is a heck of a ‘deconstruction’. :) “Give it to God”, maybe God “gives it to you”. Forgetting & remembering. Full Send! Full Receive! So sweet. Love ya. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@remember :x 

Still love your avatar by the way. Good to remember. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw hahaha, i loved the interference react, respect, respond :x ? shanti shanti y’all

21 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Just for fun, try that minus the concentrator. Write the question, focus on it, and then literally let it go and just go do the funnest thing that comes to mind. Literally forgetting the question. Just saying give this a go. Absence is a heck of a ‘deconstruction’. :) “Give it to God”, maybe God “gives it to you”. Forgetting & remembering. Full Send! Full Receive! So sweet. Love ya. 

@Yog@Yog(hhow to delete tags dunno sorry) 

? Pls kind sir just pls. In midst of greatest joke ever. 

33 minutes ago, Nahm said:

hahahahahahahahaahha just tried it :) 

Edited by electroBeam

What I've learned so far in this thread:

Main issues: who is really awakened, who isn't? How do we know any one teacher is truly awake? All teachers and their teachings are false? How do we verify for ourselves without losing too much time? Also issues about authority to teachers and students. Issues on misunderstanding awakening from other states, enlightenment, paranormal experiences ect.

Side issues that seem random, coming out of left field: masculine and feminine and what governs truth/untruth(possibility/impossibility), how to do contemplation properly, being a personal god vs an external god, solipsism, nihilism, questioning existence and sentience, the whole Viper's nest of trying to word, define and re-define God for yourself, using language magic to divine god, touching on ideas and beliefs as mind viruses that spread, reconciling old beliefs with new ones, and how God practices on different universes and how you've done this once upon a time too.

Also the issue of threads getting off into tangents on other issues that hardly have anything to do with main issue.?

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@LfcCharlie4 We will continue to deconstruct reality in future videos.

This deconstruction is useful whether you want to use psychedelics or not. Even more fundamental than psychedelics is contemplation and deconstruction. The psychedelics are only lubricant for contemplation. The point of the videos is to provide a guide for deconstructing the mind and carefully questioning reality.

You can question reality with or without psychedelics. Of course you'll get a lot further with them. But even without them it's still good.

Even if you choose to meditate or do yoga, you will still need a hardcore questioning of reality. You can't just be a sheep and do practices without questioning.

I posted a website in the high Consciousness resources that may or may not be helpful...

Ajata sunyata (Robert Wolfe) the recognition that even Oneness and the absolute are ultimately illusory.

Nothing from the very start...

I shared it with a few people... it's very well written... easy to understand...

Read the essays!! 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

59 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

hahahahahahahahaahha just tried it :) 

It is hilarious. Also perfect in transcending paradoxes.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

It is hilarious. Also perfect in transcending paradoxes.

xDxDxDxD

All bow for electroBeam, the almighty, supreme enlightened sage, master of metaphysical insights and mystical experiences. 

xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Yog@Yog(hhow to delete tags dunno sorry) 

? Pls kind sir just pls. In midst of greatest joke ever. 

WhoOOO!! Disturbs !!!!

I forgive you for your trespassing.

And I will grant thee my eternal knowledge of tag deletion. It is..... .... one heroic toke of Changa.
For the machines, its press and hold the backspace key, it just works.

Maybe something got stuck in your case, duno, I didn't want to be deleted I guess. Its natural :D 

@Leo Gura so for a beginner or intermediate, no enlightenment without self inquiry? Do nothing And concentration practice won’t get me there? 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Including 'I am god' which is just another belief concept the mind has been psychologically primed to imagine is the 'truth'.

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

Ajata sunyata (Robert Wolfe) the recognition that even Oneness and the absolute are ultimately illusory.

I was told I am not awake for saying the same thing so not sure how well it will be received here.

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

xDxDxDxD

All bow for electroBeam, the almighty, supreme enlightened sage, master of metaphysical insights and mystical experiences. 

xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

You're a paradox. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 minutes ago, SOUL said:

I was told I am not awake for saying the same thing so not sure how well it will be received here.

Leo even made a video telling us how to make our own soup and yet...