PlayTheGame

Leo saying sadhguru is not awake

382 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No

Awakening has nothing to do with such stunts.

I remember an old video of yours, where you said that one of your friends (who's into spirituality) can withstand a dentist session without anesthesia. Is that right?

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

Of course he isn't. He is about power like any other chimp.

The ego needs separation to exist...

Creating more separation by feeding the Ego and demonizing some Guru only perpetuates..

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 3/25/2020 at 1:41 PM, PlayTheGame said:

I thought the last ox picture was just a guy enjoying his and everyones time.

On 3/25/2020 at 2:43 PM, Meta-Man said:

You obviously don’t need 5-meo to end your suffering, find peace and happiness.. all that.

16 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Just remember at all times you’re your own guru, and to never give your power or authority away to anyone. You are the guru.

Liberation from self suffering brings clarity to perception and yes, clarity allows one to perceive liberation. Clarity transcends the story telling and the gas lighting of people who use clever words to obscure the nature of 'what is' with their explanations and descriptions in imagining obstacles and tasks of their own creating.

Being present is not any advanced conceptualizations or complicated methods, it's the absence of those. Clarity in transcending the stories, explanations and descriptions, awareness of being it, just being it. It's simple. Be liberation...be peace, be joy, be love, be fulfilled... be here now.

Edited by SOUL

Just be thankful and humble guys.

You won't find many people around the world doing this kind of work, let alone chewing it all down, creating forums and spreadsheets for you. If there is something that you start resonating with, try it out, see how it goes.

This guru penis measuring is going nowhere. We all know it.

Edited by Yog

10 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Aaron p I’m not saying this is (and yes I know Leo has 2 videos on this) 

But, just for a second look at what you wrote from a 3rd person perspective. 

“Leo is emptier than anyone I’ve ever met” 

“All other teachers have dogma, but not Leo” (and all other teachers are ignorant of course) 

“Leo has made all the best traditions even better! He’s purified them all for us!” 

“Nobody else has this, Leo is so special and unique!” 

“Leo has found the best technique ever!” 

“This isn’t normal, something very special is happening here with Leo”

Surely, I cant be the only one who sees how this sounds. 

You can’t tell me that if any “outsider” came on here and read that message that you wouldn’t think Leo was running a cult. 

You’re literally saying how Leo is superior to every other teacher and tradition that has ever existed. 

Maybe he is, but doesn’t that sound a little bit too convenient? 

Again, to be clear I’m not saying this is a cult, I’m merely pointing out how that message sounds, and especially how it would sound to a “normal” person. If it was someone else saying these things I wonder how everyone here would react. 

Just remember at all times you’re your own guru, and to never give your power or authority away to anyone. You are the guru. 

Madness bruv

Instead of recognizing eachothers being as a confirmation of our own being (and Being with a capital B of course)... we start to make these dragonball z powerlevel comparisons.

Completely agree with you. I think true awakening hasn't got anything to do with being more awake than anyone. If i look at a bum, i want to see Gods face in it. If I see Jurgen Klopp.. I want to see Gods face in it. If i see the "ugliest" person in the world...I want to see Gods face in it.

Because all of them remind me of myself.

Speaking to Leo on here was like speaking to Hitler.  And that's not an insult. Hitler was incredibly charismatic,  influential and powerful.  It is extremely possible that Hitler was an accidental highly awakened masculine, who didn't properly balance the feminine. I mean he didn't just get followers for no reason.

Masculine (truth) and feminine (untruth) need to be balanced. 

Edited by Artaemis

The Self (truth) and identifying the other as God (untruth) needs to be balanced.

Or a holocaust will happen.

1 hour ago, Artaemis said:

It is extremely possible that Hitler was an accidentle highly awakened masculine, who didn't properly balance the feminine. I mean he didn't just get followers for no reason.

Nope, he was a stage red/blue devil. The only reason he had followers was because, most of society was also stage red/blue, so it resonated with them. And oh, also they'd be killed for not following him. 

Edited by fridjonk

@fridjonk Hitler still influences modern society. To write him off like that would be naive. He was something extraordinarily unique and others saw it. 

1 hour ago, Artaemis said:

Masculine (truth) and feminine (untruth) 

What..the...hell? ?

I seriously want to know what you're talking about, hmm?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

i have no problem with one person saying another isn't awoken.

i'm a psychedelic virgin, aside from a salvia trip and now i understand why i didn't liked psychedelics.

6 minutes ago, Artaemis said:

@fridjonk Hitler still influences modern society. To write him off like that would be naive. He was something extraordinarily unique and others saw it. 

How does he influence modern society other than footsteps not to follow in?  Also, he was unique to people at that time and stage of development.

10 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

What..the...hell? ?

Didn't even notice that. What the hell is untruth?   

Take it how you like. Expand on it/correct it, whatever.  I'm sharing my current perspective. Please don't laugh at me for having a perspective. 

Hitler was a half angel.

I'm trying to help or at least diffuse the energy of this place.

Just now, Artaemis said:

Take it how you like. Expand on it/correct it, whatever.  I'm sharing my current perspective.

I'm asking you to clarify.

Are you saying feminine, as in women? Or what? 

You need to be more clear, imo.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Artaemis I'm not laughing at you, I value your opinion. Yes, Hitler acted out of love and fear but that does not make him a half-angel. It makes him a scared devil. 

10 hours ago, billiesimon said:

I remember an old video of yours, where you said that one of your friends (who's into spirituality) can withstand a dentist session without anesthesia. Is that right?

Actually, Leo brought up an example using Peter Ralston's story of how he asked for no Nova Cain while in the dentist getting a root canal, and I think the example with his friend is on the blog post, who had recently became enlightened, vomited during the 5-Meo-DMT trip on a full stomach. I remember it might be on Leo's strong sitting meditation video, or a meditation video.

Personally, It's extremely difficult to tell if one person is more awake than the other. Instead, I spend some time drawing a tree with my elephant friend doing his best painting a tree.

The question of who is Awake is not about power or being better than them. It's a practical matter because you need to know which methods will and which won't lead you to the highest levels of Awakening.

That is all. It's not about a dick measuring contest.

If you think you will ever fully Awaken through meditation, for example, I can tell you right now, that will never happen. Not even after 40 years. It's useful to know that so you don't waste time.

I'm just trying to save you guys time.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Artaemis Jesus Christ ?. We're all talking about wether Leo's right or wrong calling Sadhguru and all teachers as not fully awakened we're focused on talking about awakening, and out of nowhere BAM! "Leo's like Hitler, we gotta balance the masc with the fem! Watch out!" ???