PlayTheGame

Leo saying sadhguru is not awake

382 posts in this topic

@Serotoninluv Hah, good one, you have a point. But I just dont really find any contradictions in what Sadhguru is saying vs. what Leo is saying. So it just baffles me how hes supposedly able to make out who is awake or not.

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."

-Nikola Tesla

Right now I'm just being a 3rd person observer to all of this. I'm not taking anyones word at face value. I'm working on myself and growing myself all by myself (which in the end it it all boils down to yourself doing the work no matter what external help you get) 

Take what he is saying with a grain of salt. Don't believe it, but don't dis-believe it just because of that authoritarian tone you are picking up (which may be actually authoritarian or it may be actually genuine) 

Allow him some time to make some new videos explaining, but following what he is saying as beliefs will be harmful whether they are true or not. Lets use the axiom he is 100% correct that those teachers are not awake, if you are not conscious of the things he is conscious of its not going to serve you. You need to go through the different levels and stages yourself.

Be open minded but yet detached from all of this. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Stop watching sadghuru he is a fraud, he doesnt meditate, often people make him profound questions and always responds with evasisves because he doesnt know shit about spirituality. A friend from India told me he works for the gobernment and the NATO, a misinformator agent.

Im tired to see newbies falling in their traps, what is you all find so appealing in him? stop the hype.

I can relate. In the last few days, I have experienced a range of emotions after reading Leo's recent forum posts... from anger, doubt, frustration to awe, excitement, profundity & laughter. The same objections arose within me but It is apparent that most 'awakened' people in this world completely ignore the massive field of psychedelics & Leo is the only one who has cultivated enough balls to dive deep.

All and all... he's not saying anything negative and seems to be providing the highest teaching.

You don't know that you don't know and you'll know when you know.

Our 'spiritual traditions' have not existed in larger time frames than 5000 - 10,000 years & what we see from Leo is possibly the way from which Spirituality reaches towards its pinnacle. Contemporarily, we have too limited of a scope to determine if the awakened beings we know about are truly awake. 

Learn to embrace his teachings, the man is pointing to the moon and we are objecting the pointer.  

1 hour ago, PlayTheGame said:

@Serotoninluv Hah, good one, you have a point. But I just dont really find any contradictions in what Sadhguru is saying vs. what Leo is saying. So it just baffles me how hes supposedly able to make out who is awake or not.

Could you recognize yourself in a mirror? Not many species of animals can. Similarly can you recognize that another is yourself? Not many humans can.

Maslow wrote about how self-actualized people could easily recognize each other. He was able to observe this phenomena as he himself became self actualized. 

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

Maslow wrote about how self-actualized people could easily recognize each other. He was able to observe this phenomena as he himself became self actualized. 

+1

@PlayTheGame

Why are you thinking anyone could be awake, but you?

Is it recognized that’s a thought?

What is a “Sadhguru” ? 

When you answer, leave thought, perception, and feeling out.

Aside from that, what is a “Sadhguru”?

In this moment, what is a “Nahm”?  (Your thought, perception, feeling aside.)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I have had direct experience with Sadhguru.  He's not as awake as he personifies but at the same time he's never said it out loud or claimed he is the most enlightened master.  There are different levels and awakeness or enlightenment, hes definately on the spectrum but I cant say that hes "fully" awaken

You value Leo's opinion too much. He is just one person.

Stop the idolization and start doing the work.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy  

2 minutes ago, Roy said:

You value Leo's opinion too much. He is just one person.

Stop the idolization and start doing the work.

This

Stop seeking outwardly and turn within...

The answer isn't around the next corner or on the next YouTube video it's found within...

Recognize the self is an illusion just a bunch of ideas beliefs and perceptions held about yourself ..there is no real entity there.

The ME is Maya the illusion...

Drop it damn it...drop it like it's ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Aaron p I’m not saying this is (and yes I know Leo has 2 videos on this) 

But, just for a second look at what you wrote from a 3rd person perspective. 

“Leo is emptier than anyone I’ve ever met” 

“All other teachers have dogma, but not Leo” (and all other teachers are ignorant of course) 

“Leo has made all the best traditions even better! He’s purified them all for us!” 

“Nobody else has this, Leo is so special and unique!” 

“Leo has found the best technique ever!” 

“This isn’t normal, something very special is happening here with Leo”

Surely, I cant be the only one who sees how this sounds. 

You can’t tell me that if any “outsider” came on here and read that message that you wouldn’t think Leo was running a cult. 

You’re literally saying how Leo is superior to every other teacher and tradition that has ever existed. 

Maybe he is, but doesn’t that sound a little bit too convenient? 

Again, to be clear I’m not saying this is a cult, I’m merely pointing out how that message sounds, and especially how it would sound to a “normal” person. If it was someone else saying these things I wonder how everyone here would react. 

Just remember at all times you’re your own guru, and to never give your power or authority away to anyone. You are the guru. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Do not make this work about me.

Do the work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do not make this work about me.

Do the work.

At your current stage, do you think you would be able to be subjected to surgery without the need of anesthesia? Say, wisdom teeth removal for example.

1 hour ago, Mafortu said:

At your current stage, do you think you would be able to be subjected to surgery without the need of anesthesia? Say, wisdom teeth removal for example.

No

Awakening has nothing to do with such stunts.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I once said sadghuru is still a baby, leo tried to bite my head off, not realizing i have no head.

B R E A T H E

@pluto Really, me neither. Instead I have something much larger. ❤️.

You know what sadhguru really is, it's Love. It's all Love. 

Baby, awoken not awoken, who reached highest place doesn't fucking matter. It's all Love and let it keep that way. 

Can we just once relax and dance. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@pluto Really, me neither. Instead I have something much larger. ❤️.

You know what sadhguru really is, it's Love. It's all Love. 

Baby, awoken not awoken, who reached highest place doesn't fucking matter. It's all Love and let it keep that way. 

Can we just once relax and dance. 

I will dance with you :)

B R E A T H E

I don't know if he's awake or not but Shanmugam's blog posts are pretty convincing that he is ripping off other teachers while claiming its his own, and saying clearly incorrect or suspect things. If he was awake would he really play such games? Maybe, maybe not.

@pluto

2 Headless man we are ready for addams family special. 

I AM and that's it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity