Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dice

Can psychedelics be used to find out why I'm sick?

4 posts in this topic

I've been suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome for 7 years now and have already tried everything possible to find healing and to recover from the disease.
Nutrition, supplements, Kriya Yoga, body therapy, personal development, spiritual techniques etc. I have been to over 20 different doctors and went through a lot of diagnostics and tests, but nobody can tell me what the cause is.

Now I've heard @Leo Gura talking about the fact that you can go in a psychedelic trip with a specific question.

Do you think I can try psychedelics to find out why I'm sick and to heal myself from chronic fatigue?

I don't know the specific of chronic fatigue syndrome. It might be just be a physical problem. In which case you wouldn't fix it even by awakening, whether you use psychedelics to achieve it or not (but it will still bother you a lot less). But if it's psychosomatic you don't even need "asking" if you take the right/high enough dosage, it will certainly fix it.

Edited by Arzack

@dice It's worth a try.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Paul Stamets cured his mom from cancer and his stuttering  with the use of mushrooms, the movie Fantastic Fungi will be out tomorrow and you can watch it online, he tells his story. When I mean mushrooms I don't mean magic mushrooms, I believe he used Turkey Tail in his mom's healing process. 

https://fantasticfungi.com/

I've watched in the theater and it's such a fantastic movie, not only informative but beautiful, the director Louie spend 13 years making time lapses of mushrooms growing.

But answering your question, everything comes from the mind, I healed myself from auto immune disease microdosing LSD

I also recommend this video from Matt Kahn where he explains why we get sick.

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw