Bluff

I feel Leo is falling into a trap - there are no stages of awareness

92 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Meta-Man said:

We should spread our legs and open our cosmic vaginas to all possibilities.

Couldnt of said it better myself 

5 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Do you have a fear concerning liberation/free-fall as it might make you ‘too satisfied’ or choiceless to keep tripping? 

Do you have a fear of tripping because it might make your liberation look like a joke?

Let's test your liberation with a breakthrough dose of salvia.

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

If only I could get my hands on that shamanic pouch of yours. Ship me some

Salvia easily sold online and legal in most states.

I bought some at my local smoke shop, hanging on the wall.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Salvia easily sold online and legal in most states.

oh so now you're secretly recommending it ;)

1 minute ago, electroBeam said:

oh so now you're secretly recommending it ;)

Only for the "liberated" ;)

When I did my recent ayahuasca ceremony some things that i learned from it was that :

1) I need to trust it and dont try to control it

2) be humble and not get arrogant due to such amazing powers

3) knowing that "the Unknown/The mystery" will guid you and not give you things you cant handle

4) And finally to be okay to let go, even forget  all this high consciousness stuff as in the end there is only trust that all things will come to you at the right moment. 

10 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

How comes thou mentioneth Salvia?

So you can get a feel for the power of consciousness:

That's some real Awakening ;)

True Liberation is recognizing the one trying to find something isn't real.

It's literally waking up out of the dream that something needs to be found and there is someone there to find it.

And as long as you continue seeking something from within the dream you perpetuate it's unreality...

It will never end until you completely drop the illusory self...

Running around in the dream forever isn't wrong it's just what apparently happens...

But just to be clear true Awakening or liberation is completely shattering this dream that there is somewhere to go, and something to do, and someone to do it.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Leo Gura Maybe a quicker way, would be for you to use your concentration skills, to reveal this whole conversation as infinite intelligence, and as meta-man, transmit to yourself a shocking experience. 

3 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Seent it before. I’m all in for total utter beyond cosmic understanding, and you say 5-meo delivers it with greater clarity than anything else am I right? 

5-MeO will end your world.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

1 hour ago, Bluff said:

@Leo Gura

See that there is no way of conciousness being more or less conscious of itself, when all there is is  conciousness. It always knows only itself, either as a finite form or as its pure being of nothingness. 

False

God is always fully awake.

False

There is no such thing like "more total levels". It's TOTAL! 

False

Yes! You cannot go deeper than the understanding that conciousness creates everything. There is nothing beyond the creation of everything, is there?

There are many degrees of consciousness being conscious of itself.

1. Why is the first statement false? 

2. When is God not awake? 

3. How can something be more total than total? 

4. That assumes that there are more perspectives from which you can know conciousness. What would be relativism. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've gone through about 100 different stages of Awakening at this point.

And there's more.

So get to work!

I will have to agree with Leo on this one.  Let me first say that using words to describe consciousness is very limiting and there are no words in the English language that can literally point to the full depth of consciousness and awareness.  For those that are interested I will share my experiences and the differences and depths of awareness from Meditation to psychedelics.

I did Vipassana meditation and I did break thru the veil of physical bound Mind Consciousness to an inner within consciousness beyond my physical self.  I find it much harder and more time consuming to reach those states of consciousness.  I also found the consciousness experienced was more directed towards beingness in the Earth conscious dream state, for lack of better words.  That’s not to say meditation can only take you so far.  I believe anything is possible, and no modality to reach awareness and consciousness is better than the other.

Having said that, I am lazy and decided to do Ayahuasca (DMT), which took me much farther and faster than Meditation did.  I cannot speak for Leo and his experiences, but I have experienced “different” states, textures, sensations, for lack of better words, depths of awareness. 

The deepest I went with Ayahuasca was when “I” (Don’t get caught up in the word or letter “I”) experienced the sensation, texture and depth of an infinite field of conscious wave like energy.  Again, I am using physical language to describe something beyond the physical, so this is the best “I” can translate from the experience.  Also keep in mind when someone shares an experience, they are doing it from a field of thoughts, ideas, Beliefs, feelings and emotions that comprises and encompass their Physical Mind Consciousness (Ego).

Anyways, making a short story long, “I” was the consciousness and awareness of the infinite energy field, which then noticed a single “thought” appear, then more thoughts appeared until all of the infinite field of energy became nothing but thoughts.  These thoughts started to become groups of thoughts, and before I knew it I was in a vast field of emptiness with tiny specks of light everywhere.  I was attracted to one of the specks of light (for lack of better words) and focused and narrowed in and onto it.  The speck of light started to expand quickly and I was suddenly aware that I was experiencing our universe as an infinite group of thoughts in the field of energy that I was aware of earlier. 

I continued to observe our Universe expand from planets to infinite galaxies, getting the occasional glimpse of other planets and civilizations other than our own. Slowly my awareness started to focus and narrow onto one planet, which I then realized was our planet. I noticed dozens of Earth realities in different time periods from the future present and past all happening together at one moment. Slowly my awareness focused on our Earth reality and gradually I observed my physical beingness materialize from consciousness, from infinite conscious atoms and molecules forming my cells to organs to “Me”.  The "ME" was as a group of thoughts and waves of energy.  I was not solid yet and it had the texture and sensations of being in a dream. 

Eventually I became aware of my surrounds and the circle of humans and the Shamans that were participating and conducting the Ayahuasca ceremony.  it seemed to be a dream state. Everything was shimmering, there was no solidity. I remained in this dream state for about an hour or so enjoying the interlaces of collective consciousness we were all weaving together to create this micro experience.

After a while the effects of Ayahuasca began to recede and I returned to my physical body in the material world.

What I am trying to share with you from this one DMT experience, is that it is my belief that there are different textures, sensations depths of awareness.  In this particular experience I went through consciousness and awareness from the macro to the micro. 

And “NO” I did not have full awareness and consciousness of every finite thought, idea, dream state that exists in all of God Consciousness.  I just got a minuscule taste of the different sensations, textures, depths of awareness.  IMO, It’s to huge, complex, vast for the Human Mind Consciousness to contain "All-That-Is", in all humbleness.

I hope this helps in the discussion!

A Student sharing thoughts, ideas and beliefs.

Edited by DLH

@VeganAwake man you are God, dreaming all of this. There is One, real You.

It's Everything it's Infinite Love. 

YOURSELF. You are Singularity. 

If you want to dream about being devoid nothing matters ? be my guest. 

You are Void you never left it. You can't move anywhere. 

25 minutes ago, Bluff said:

1. Why is the first statement false? 

Consciousness is like light. There are many degrees of brightness.

Right now you are as conscious as a light bulb. And what I call Awakening is like being as conscious as the surface of the sun.

2. When is God not awake? 

You, now, are God, but not Awake.

You are obviously conscious. But you are not at all conscious of what God is.

3. How can something be more total than total?

How can there be different sizes of infinite numbers?

The set of all even numbers is infinite, but it is a smaller infinity than the set of all decimals between 0 and 1, which is also infinite, but bigger! Infinity comes in orders of magnitude.

The nature of Infinity is paradox.

4. That assumes that there are more perspectives from which you can know conciousness. What would be relativism. 

Everything is absolutely relative.

7 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Just not permanently?

Permanently is imaginary.

2 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

What happens to the visual field on 5-MeO?

It becomes infinite.

@Leo Gura I have tried Bufo Alvarius which contains 5-MeO but have to say i wasnt much impressed, it was amazing sure, but nothing more than extreme high and understanding that all there is is this Present moment and it is Heaven, and all the people surrounding you are your family :D Ayahuasca works for me much better! 

Do you think Bufo Alvarious is not as potent as clear lab made 5-MeO? Or maybe the purity wasnt good enough in this one? 

11 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

No whackiness? Geometric patterns, caving walls, glowing blonde hair etc

Dude, you gonna be so mindfucked you won't know what a wall is.

High doses will produce subtle organic patterns.

6 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

@Leo Gura I have tried Bufo Alvarius which contains 5-MeO but have to say i wasnt much impressed, it was amazing sure, but nothing more than extreme high and understanding that all there is is this Present moment and it is Heaven, and all the people surrounding you are your family :D Ayahuasca works for me much better! 

Do you think Bufo Alvarious is not as potent as clear lab made 5-MeO? Or maybe the purity wasnt good enough in this one? 

One trip is not enough.

Try doing 50 trips.

Toad venom is not going to be consistent in potency. Not to metion that how you vape it and how your lungs hold the smoke makes a difference in potency too. If your lungs are weak you gonna get a mild dose. You gotta breathe it deep and hold that shit as long as possible while it stings you.

It should be done rectally. Synthetic.

38 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@VeganAwake man you are God, dreaming all of this. There is One, real You.

It's Everything it's Infinite Love. 

YOURSELF. You are Singularity. 

If you want to dream about being devoid nothing matters ? be my guest. 

You are Void you never left it. You can't move anywhere. 

No more dreaming here only Awakeness.

The everything that is sought for is recognized within the nothingness that it is.

Yes. Unconditional love for no one. 

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi