Bluff

I feel Leo is falling into a trap - there are no stages of awareness

92 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Spaceofawareness said:

I think technically @Leo Gura you are right, nobody is awake. The term ‘No one’ would imply a person, but, a person cannot awaken, only awareness can be fooled into believing it is a person. You cannot awaken, because, the you that would awaken is already awake, but, only dreaming that it is asleep. 

No, I don't mean that no one can Awaken.

I'm not here to play word games with you.

When I say someone isn't Awake, that means they aren't Awake but they could be Awake via the proper methods. It's just a matter of using the right method. Like a key opening a lock. You need the right key.

30 minutes ago, Bluff said:

@Leo Gura

See that there is no way of conciousness being more or less conscious of itself, when all there is is  conciousness. It always knows only itself, either as a finite form or as its pure being of nothingness. 

False

God is always fully awake.

False

There is no such thing like "more total levels". It's TOTAL! 

False

Yes! You cannot go deeper than the understanding that conciousness creates everything. There is nothing beyond the creation of everything, is there?

There are many degrees of consciousness being conscious of itself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've gone through about 100 different stages of Awakening at this point.

And there's more.

So get to work!

@Leo Gura What stage would you categorize that one of Becoming aware that BEING is what you are and there isn´t an identity? That you are just basically talking to yourself whenever you talk to another human. Also that when for example you are using a remote controller you are literally interacting with yourself.

But I haven´t had direct experience that consciousness is imagination thought (I am getting that with my pure intellectualization, since Being is all there is, I guess Being invented all of this, because there´s no other one here LOL)

What I should I prepare myself if I do 5-MeO in the next month? Could be possible with just the first try that I can become consciouss of world is my imagination? (Not theorizing because it make sense, but actually become consciouss of it withouth any doubt whatsover)

7 minutes ago, Scholar said:

But is there not infinite depth of Awakening? Is this not the whole nature of Consciousness? Totality is Infinite Expansion. This is the paradox, is it not?

Maybe, but at some point you become so conscious that you are omniscient. That's the goal. There are deeper and deeper levels of omniscience. But don't worry about that for now. Start by reaching a state of omniscience.

There is a huge difference between not being omniscient at all (as you are now) vs being omniscient. It's a life-changing event.

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Leo Gura What stage would you categorize that one of Becoming aware that BEING is what you are and there isn´t an identity?

That's a rather low level. Almost any psychedelic can show you that at moderate doses.

What I should I prepare myself if I do 5-MeO in the next month? Could be possible with just the first try that I can become consciouss of world is my imagination?

You don't need to do much to prepare yourself.

Just start with small doses and slowly ramp up.

The goal is not to become conscious in your first try. Your first try should be a baby dose just to see how it feels. Don't worry about how many tries it takes. I might take 10 tries. So what? It's more important to go gradually and fully integrate your insights. You don't want to freak yourself out too fast. Use psychedelics to gradually pry open your mind.

GRADUALLY!

So there is the awakened state and the non awakened state the omniscient state and the non omniscient state. Nice dualities.

There is infinite stages of awakening. Leo assuming that you can become fully awake at any point is a mistake in my opinion. Nobody ever will be fully awake at any point in time, only if they fully integrate the infinite realms of time, space all the dimensions and infinitely many other variants of everything at the same time to the deepest level you could say he is awake, but this is never going to be possible, because ever or never is within mind and within time. God is infinite and you are never going to be able to fully grasp that, you can fool yourself into thinking that you do of course. On the other hand of course you already are aware of all this and you are god obviously, but simply not in this realm, not in space and time, not in mind, because it's impossible to grasp infinity in these domains in a limited amount of time, you need eternity to grasp infinity and eternity is given to you, that's why there is an infinite amount of stages to climb and it never will end!

2 minutes ago, Tetcher said:

So there is the awakened state and the non awakened state the omniscient state and the non omniscient state. Nice dualities.

The dualities are teaching aids for your benefit.

What I'm pointing to cannot be understood by your mind at all.

3 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

There is infinite stages of awakening. Leo assuming that you can become fully awake at any point is a mistake in my opinion. Nobody ever will be fully awake at any point in time, only if they fully integrate the infinite realms of time, space all the dimensions and infinitely many other variants of everything at the same time to the deepest level you could say he is awake, but this is never going to be possible, because ever or never is within mind and within time. God is infinite and you are never going to be able to fully grasp that, you can fool yourself into thinking that you do of course. On the other hand of course you already are aware of all this and you are god obviously, but simply not in this realm, not in space and time, not in mind, because it's impossible to grasp infinity in these domains in a limited amount of time, you need eternity to grasp infinity and eternity is given to you, that's why there is an infinite amount of stages to climb and it never will end!

Don't be so negative.

You'd be amazed at what's possible.

Since your true nature is Infinite, you can do a lot more than you think in 30 minutes.

Don't quit before you've even tried. You can always quit later. Why are people here so eager to quit??

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's a rather low level. Almost any psychedelic can show you that at moderate doses.

You don't need to do much to prepare yourself.

Just start with small doses and slowly ramp up.

The goal is not to become conscious in your first try. Your first try should be a baby dose just to see how it feels. Don't worry about how many tries it takes. I might take 10 tries. So what? It's more important to go gradually and fully integrate your insights. You don't want to freak yourself out too fast. Use psychedelics to gradually pry open your mind.

GRADUALLY!

@Leo Gura Yeah I totally agree with that,  but I just I´m a little confused since they say sub-breakthrough dose can be more uncomfortable than actually breaking through. I think I will try the first trips vaping it to get acclimated to the experience and when I feel I know what it´s about I´ll plug it looking for a more total dose. You think that could be a good plan?

Edited by Javfly33

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Leo Gura Yeah I totally agree with that,  but I just I´m a little confused since they say sub-breakthrough dose can be more uncomfortable than actually breaking through. I think I will try the first doses vaping it to get acclimated to the experience and when I feel I know what it´s about I´ll plug it looking for a more total dose. You think that could be a good plan?

I would start small and stay small for a while.

You can always blast yourself later. It's hard to un-blast yourself.

4 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Yet you haven’t let go of your egoic identity.

My identity is God.

But of course there are many fragments of Leo still left to undo. The mind is a stubborn beast. It will not unravel all in one go. You gotta chip away at it.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't be so negative.

You'd be amazed at what's possible.

Since your true nature is Infinite, you can do a lot more than you think in 30 minutes.

Don't quit before you've even tried. You can always quit later. Why are people here so eager to quit??

I understand that you view it as negativity. But that's not the way I see it, for me it's exactly the most beautiful thing there can be, no limit to progressing, infinity itself is well obviously infinitely beautiful. I'm open minded for sure, exactly to the degree that I never want to assume I reach the end, that would exactly be where you would essentially quit, I don't want to quit, I don't want to reach an end. 

Edited by LaucherJunge

Just now, Meta-Man said:

So is everyone elses.

In some cases it seems to do. My point is that that is the measure of baseline consciousness. When Leo dies, that is my definition of liberation. 

That's fine.

But I'm talking about something way better than that.

10 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Is it a false statement? 

of course. 

You're literally imagining LEO!

I know that sounds obvious, but fucken look!

You really are.

Seriously.

Literally.

Who is the one replying to you as Leo?

LITERALLY YOU! FUCKEN LOOK! ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. HES NOT SEPARATE. HES YOU! DONT YOU SEE YOURE THE ONE WRITING THE TEXT ON LEO's ACCOUNT??

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ARGUING WITH? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mind games at its finest. 

Edited by electroBeam

Leo's really under the microscope these days he cant breathe without getting crisized for it. xDxD

17 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Lmao, who are you talking to then?

This is a discussion forum.

who am I talking to? Who the fuck am I actually talking to? Actually?

I don't mean to freak anyone.

But you can read Leo's words, ask who is writing those words, and then have a mystical experience which perfectly shows you exactly what Leo's trying to communicate. 

But then you realise you are literally writing those words, and realise you are asking yourself for advice about enlightenment. You are asking yourself for advice about enlightenment. You ask for advice, then write that advice to yourself. :o hahahahahahahah this is ridiculous. 

But what's the distinction between meta-man and Leo? As me. That's a super interesting question to try and inquire. EDIT: wooooow ok hahahahaha. 

Edited by electroBeam

@Leo Gura Why would you even take a possibility of maintaining an alerted state like on 5-MeO, sober, seriously? Nobody assumes cocaine/heroin/weed state can be maintained sober, why it would be different with 5-MeO?

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

13 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

That you cannot ever sustain? 

A) Sustainability is your metric and bias. No one said you have to sustain it.

Just because you cannot sustain a thing does not make it worthless. An orgasm is still worthwhile even if you can't have one 24/7.

Your life itself will not be sustained. And yet you live it.

God doesn't think any less of you if you cannot sustain Total Awakening.

B) You have no idea what can or cannot be sustained until you try.

9 minutes ago, Meta-Man said:

Haha, well massive claims have and always will be scrutinized. 

Amen,  shouldnt we aleast be open to possibility that Leo's onto somthing here 

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Yes, it´s just BEING.

But what is this BEING? 

Its unknowable

There isn't anyone actually here to ask that question or receive the answer( this one asking is the illusion or Maya)

Yes all there is is BEING for No One..

There's plenty of ideas out there:

God dreaming; Existence experiencing itself; Consciousness becoming conscious of itself; illusions within illusions; dreams within dreams.

Admittedly the craziest thing of all is that the one looking for an answer isn't real....ahhh.

Complete ungraspable Anarchy for nobody.

It's Freedom it's Paradise it's Heaven its liberation...

For NO ONE!! ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi