Bluff

I feel Leo is falling into a trap - there are no stages of awareness

92 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Arzack said:

Is anyone on Earth Awake right now?

Probably. Hard to say.

In the end you are imagining all "awake" people.

There is only one thing that can Awaken -- YOU! YOU! YOU!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

25 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

It gets even Stranger Than This...

The ME that seems consciously aware of something is completely illusory....

Consciousness, inquiry, stages, states of mind ...are all within the dream of the ME... it's Maya illusion of the self...

What's even weirder is when this illusion apparently falls away... nothing changes..

It's exactly the same but for No One...

You could say apparent reality becomes depersonalized(no me experiencing everything just experience itself)

Yes, it´s just BEING.

But what is this BEING? 

In my opinion theres  a conceptual misundestanding.

1-Being awake as enlightened.

2-Being aware as conscious, is the capacity to be aware of the maximum amount of things you are percieveing, as a mental process and it can be enhanced by nootropics, mental training, diet, etc.

Edited by Moreira

1 minute ago, Aaron p said:

I'm gonna need more 5meo 

That's the wisest thing I've heard so far in this thread.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Consciousness becomes more conscious of itself. The variable that deepens is consciousness! Since consciousness is all there is.

God awakens to itself at higher and higher levels.

When God is fully Awake, it has complete omniscience -- complete understanding of how it creates itself and what it is.

If you ain't conscious of how you created your own mother, you ain't Awake.

Real Awakening is a sort of self-understanding. You understand what everything is at ever more total levels. This is not a mental or intellectual knowledge. Your understanding is fused with the being of universe itself. Your understanding is what creates the walls of your house. The walls of your house are made out of pure Understanding/Consciousness.

This actually sounds pretty reasonable to me. To actually argue with Leo on this point wed have to take 5meo for ourselves and report back before we close ourselves to the possibility. 

I've gone through about 100 different stages of Awakening at this point.

And there's more.

So get to work!

I think technically @Leo Gura you are right, nobody is awake. The term ‘No one’ would imply a person, but, a person cannot awaken, only awareness can be fooled into believing it is a person. You cannot awaken, because, the you that would awaken is already awake, but, only dreaming that it is asleep. 

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Real Awakening is beyond all that. And you will never ever reach it through meditation or self-inquiry.

Not True. Real Awakening or absolute of Consciousness is possible with meditation. 

Maybe it's rare or whatever but it is possible.

Maybe 5 meo get you there more effectivelly and cuts years of meditation practise but it is possible. 

@Leo Gura

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Consciousness becomes more conscious of itself. The variable that deepens is consciousness! Since consciousness is all there is.

See that there is no way of conciousness being more or less conscious of itself, when all there is is  conciousness. It always knows only itself, either as a finite form or as its pure being of nothingness. 

When God is fully Awake, it has complete omniscience -- complete understanding of how it creates itself and what it is.

God is always fully awake. It doesn't get created. If it would, there would have to be a thing like unconciousness. Unconciousness could by definition never become conscious. Conciousness is the absolut, non-dual

Real Awakening is a sort of self-understanding. You understand what everything is at ever more total levels.

There is no such thing like "more total levels". It's TOTAL! 

Your understanding is what creates the walls of your house

Yes! You cannot go deeper than the understanding that conciousness creates everything. There is nothing beyond the creation of everything, is there?

Edited by Bluff

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And there's more.

So get to work!

you're gonna run out of awakening stages at that this rate and get bored. 

2 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

you're gonna run out of awakening stages at that this rate and get bored. 

Probably get so bored you end up creating a reality where you forget that your God and think you just a bag of meat and bones. ?

9 minutes ago, Arzack said:

there are indeed stages

There are stages in opening the mind to the Absolut. You could difine them by common beliefs one has to transcend for example. But the absolute itself has no stages or shades

Guys I've found the truth this is the final stage of awakening. You may not like it, but this is what peak enlightenment looks like. 

SFIpdl8.jpg

5 minutes ago, Bluff said:

There are stages in opening the mind to the Absolut. You could difine them by common beliefs one has to transcend for example. But the absolute itself has no stages or shades

Study The Micheal Teachings and you'll learn that the soul can evolve spiritually only up to a certain point while being incarnated in human form. After you awake and you clinically die there are higher plains above this one.

Edited by Arzack

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And there's more.

So get to work!

But is there not infinite depth of Awakening? Is this not the whole nature of Consciousness? Totality is Infinite Expansion. This is the paradox, is it not?

So a metaphor could be between a river and an ocean. The fish is swimming through an ever expanding river, until the river becomes an ocean. But really, the ocean is the river, and the river is the ocean. And as the fish swims through, it will ever keep expanding.

So the expansion of Awakening will never end, because the Awakening is itself what expands that which it is Awakening to.

The Act of Swimming and the expansion of the Ocean/River are one and the same. As long as you Swim, the Ocean will expand.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel