Leo Gura

Psychedelic Memes Mega-Thread

289 posts in this topic

@IJB063 LOL

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

2 minutes ago, VerballyHazardous said:

Great meme material

3xcbbd.jpg

:x

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️

On 4/20/2020 at 7:13 AM, VerballyHazardous said:

Great meme material

3xcbbd.jpg

?

On 4/20/2020 at 7:13 AM, VerballyHazardous said:

On 4/9/2020 at 4:24 AM, moth said:

The context of the video is that a guy took shrooms and had what looked to be an extremely bad trip, the guy later ended up making an appearance on Tosh.0 where he gives more context to whats going on in the video: http://www.cc.com/video-clips/tvgiiy/tosh-0-extended-interview---guy-on-shrooms--web-intervention---uncensored

I've had a couple of very similar experiences. Funny thing was, for me it was a very low dose of mushrooms, like 1gm, but it triggered a panic attack to such an extreme degree, I was just like this guy, repeating words over and over, caught in horror loops, fear of dying, screaming, psychosis. EMTs came and strapped me to a gurney. Had to eventually stick me with a needle to drug me into unconsciousness, as I was turning blue from hyperventilating from the screaming.

As the OP said, you have to take psychedelics serious, as even a small amount can have the potential to have grave effects. They can effect every person different, and even every trip can be vastly different. You have to be dedicated enough to risk a nightmare, to receive the heaven they can show you. 

But still, can that crystalization become hot witch? 

Ok let go and she will appear. What am I doin' with my life? 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity 

You should be careful what you wish for. Some "hot" people might have insecurities, you wouldn't want that spilling out of witchcraft ????

If it's meant to be, your twin flame must really be one?

A Hot enlightened witch would definitely be more desirable. My bias ?

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

10 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

But still, can that crystalization become hot witch? 

Ok let go and she will appear. What am I doin' with my life? 

loose every grasb on life you get and you'll get even better than what you wish for.
asking for death isn't a metaphor or something to read on. ( don't harm the physical body )

before having faith I loose all my faith, destroyed all my dream to get the dream.

Edited by GodDesireOnlyLove

oh my lawd some of the gold in this thread ?

bellow is an excerpt from Leo's new manifesto 

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 21.29.28.png

@Leo Gura I have not being able to update any pictures here or in other posts because it say it’s above the size allowed, and a member here is sending me private messages saying she/ he can’t see my posts because I’ve been copying the url only, please advise. I’ve never had this problem before 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

14 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

@Leo Gura I have not being able to update any pictures here or in other posts because it say it’s above the size allowed, and a member here is sending me private messages saying she/ he can’t see my posts because I’ve been copying the url only, please advise. I’ve never had this problem before 

@MsNobody i think I have the solution to that problem. Try selecting "open image in new window" and selecting the url for *that* window then pasting and hitting enter here.

Or try screen shotting the picture instead of saving it as this can reduce the official size of the image

comment_1590133699rLr6zeoXDMA5jJwMR7cUff

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk