Forestluv

Yale University’s “Happiness” course is now free online

10 posts in this topic

The most popular course in the history of Yale University, known as the “Happiness” course has been modified and condensed into an online version that is. . . now free! :)

The online course is titled “The science of wellbeing” and free on Coursera. The course “starts” today, March 24th. Over 1 million people have enrolled and its unknown how long it will be available for free. The course could be a good project for learning, personal development and well-being during the crisis. 

https://www.coursera.org/learn/the-science-of-well-being?ranMID=40328&ranEAID=EHFxW6yx8Uo&ranSiteID=EHFxW6yx8Uo-.uLuPn2MieBhuQZx7IMA2Q&siteID=EHFxW6yx8Uo-.uLuPn2MieBhuQZx7IMA2Q&utm_content=10&utm_medium=partners&utm_source=linkshare&utm_campaign=EHFxW6yx8Uo

I plan on taking the course and will be posting my thoughts and experiences in this sub forum. 

If anyone here enrolls, I’m curious about your impressions. I’m considering creating a similar course at my University - although I’d plan to create a more holistic course that includes science, yet is not limited to science. 

Incredible Share. Already working on my healing. 11th days without smoking. Sport + diet increase

Thanks for that will take it if it fit my will.

???

Thanks for sharing! Just saw this. I will sign up too

how did it go for those who started last month? 

I started the course and I think it's cool, but I find that the teacher is speaking way too fast. In fact, she makes me anxious. Is that only me?

@ElenaO i find the teacher very cool .. I love her curly hair.. but was heart broken to see a ringer on her finger ?