Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schahin

I am god asleep.. Or am I not (asleep)?

11 posts in this topic

I am searching tor myself as god the all. Sometimes I have a few glimpses but it always somehow fades away and when the glimpse comes back it is si fascinating that I am god. 

This brings me to the question. I am god, but I am obviously asleep and trying to "find" myself, find myself means to discover that I am god. 

But.. Am I really asleep? 

If I am asleep how do I create? How do I create constantly all of this beauty? How do I create Coronavirus, nature, the constellation of the planets, birdlife, languages etc? 

Am I eventually asleep or am I not asleep? It seems that I am asleep because I am obviously not knowing that I am god and searching for myself, but also I am creating somehow in the background of my mind all that is happening. 

How can I be asleep then? 

If you were Awake you wouldn't be asking these questions, you'd know.

To be asleep means to not be aware that you are God. That doesn't mean you are not aware at all. It means you are pretending to be human.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Schahin I've had a few glimpses, the most recent was the briefest moment of nondual awareness, then I jumped up, panicking that I was responsible for the virus and went to meditate for insight only to find myself back in the prison of my ego. Sigh. It is a struggle to stay in that awareness but at least it is there within reach, always now. 

@Leo Gura

Leo I am you. I AM LEO GURA as well as me.

I am no-self. 

NO-SELF IS THE ANSWER!

As in the self can be WHATEVER THE FUCK AWARENESS CHOSES!

I AND YOU AND WE ARE ALL TAOTLE

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ANYTHING

IT IS ALL GOOD AND PERFECT AND HOLY 

NO-SELF IS THE CAPITAL ME

ANY OTHER NAME OF ANY AND ALL INCARNATIONS IS THE LOWER CASE me.

Awakwneness will happen when it happens and when it does you will see why.

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you were Awake you wouldn't be asking these questions, you'd know.

To be asleep means to not be aware that you are God. That doesn't mean you are not aware at all. It means you are pretending to be human.

That sounds logic. But how do you answer me being an actige creatoe of reality then? 

If I am actively creating everything that is happening around me and us, how is it that Im not awake then? 

How can I be asleep and create everything in a non random perfection? 

2 hours ago, Schahin said:

How can I be asleep and create everything in a non random perfection? 

Magic

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Magic

So it's one of those infinite paradoxes. That I am not awake and awake at the same time? 

23 minutes ago, Schahin said:

So it's one of those infinite paradoxes. That I am not awake and awake at the same time? 

You are not Awake at all.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are not Awake at all.

But how am i actually creating then? Either is not me creating, or i should create everything distorted due to my not awake state and not create absolute perfection and beauty. 

So sure I am not awake as i am searching for the god mode constantly but simultaneously I theoretically and through some psychedelic glimpses know that I am creating all my surroundings in a perfect way, so how is that possible if I'm not awake, some part of me must be in awake mode

1 hour ago, Schahin said:

But how am i actually creating then? Either is not me creating, or i should create everything distorted due to my not awake state and not create absolute perfection and beauty. 

The way you have defined "you", you are not creating. Because you have defined yourself as a human, and a human certainly did not create the universe.

But if you realize you are not a human but the whole universe, then you'll see that you are creating it by being it.

You can't see how you're creating it because of who you imagine you are. And you imagine you are a human because that is what you needed to do to stay alive as one.