Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dand

Should I try 5-MeO-DMT

9 posts in this topic

Wassup, little bit about my character, I've had about 100 trips, I've never done a heroic dose but I often smoke on my trips easily bringing them to 'heroic dose' intensity. I often spend them (more so recently) in silence and/or darkness and meditate and contemplate. I understand that I'm God, everything is Love, Imagination, Truth, Consciousness and have experienced many 'ego deaths'.

I love psychedelics and I'm passionate about Truth, I feel like 5-MeO-DMT would benefit me greatly as it's the one thing I feel I'm lacking in. I've tried 10+ traditional psychedelics: LSD, shrooms, DMT, etc and many more not so traditional ones: Salvia, ketamine, etc.

The thing is, I'm only 19 and I feel like I'm still just starting my psychedelic journey. I'm tempted to explore small doses of 5-Meo (definitely not gonna breakthrough yet) but I was wondering if this is a good idea. Would I be better off sticking to LSD? How did small doses of 5-Meo (I would probably be plugging) affect you? Is it comparable to the intensity of a typical high dose LSD trip and would I benefit just as much from it?

Thanks <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you drank Ayahuasca before? Another idea would be to make changa with 5-MeO. Or brew  ayahuasca with chaliponga instead of chacruna. Lots of ways to get to know 5-MeO before going all in. BTW did you break through on salvia before?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes small doses 5-MeO are comperable to high doses LSD and if you don't intent to breaktrough you probably gonna benefit more from LSD for example. Anyway if you want to try it why not?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alchemizt said:

Have you drank Ayahuasca before? Another idea would be to make changa with 5-MeO. Or brew  ayahuasca with chaliponga instead of chacruna. Lots of ways to get to know 5-MeO before going all in. BTW did you break through on salvia before?

Not yet :) I've smoked DMT about 20 times as well but I've yet to break through as I've had a terrifying experience on it that's held me back. I've broken through on LSD and a few other psychs though. Definitely don't have the courage to breakthrough on Salvia haha though I did leave my body and become an inanimate object, I still had enough of my ego to not consider it a breakthrough imo.

That's a good idea thanks I'll consider it :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

Yes small doses 5-MeO are comperable to high doses LSD and if you don't intent to breaktrough you probably gonna benefit more from LSD for example. Anyway if you want to try it why not?

 

That's interesting, I would definitely like to try it, even if just at low doses and then put it away for a few years, just wondering if it's worth it or if all the value comes from those higher doses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Dand 5-meo is different than other psychedelics. Ime, it's a quasi-psychedelic that offers something other psyches don't. In particular clarity. 

If you have done 100 trips by 19 y.o. - that is quite a bit at that age. If you are concerned about the volume of psychedelic use, I would reduce LSD and introduce 5-meo - without question. It would be like a world traveler that has only been to Europe, the middle-east and Africa asking if he should go visit Germany again for the 20th time, or whether he should visit South America for the first time. To me, it's a no-brainer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Dand 5-meo is different than other psychedelics. Ime, it's a quasi-psychedelic that offers something other psyches don't. In particular clarity. 

If you have done 100 trips by 19 y.o. - that is quite a bit at that age. If you are concerned about the volume of psychedelic use, I would reduce LSD and introduce 5-meo - without question. It would be like a world traveler that has only been to Europe, the middle-east and Africa asking if he should go visit Germany again for the 20th time, or whether he should visit South America for the first time. To me, it's a no-brainer. 

Thanks for that :) I'm definitely considering it now, just gotta do a bit more research, unfortunately, low dose trip reports from plugging seem quite rare but I'll add to the bank ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

High doses of LSD are comparable to 5-meo high doses, you can breakthrough with both (600 ug LSD or 15 mg vaped 5-meo; LSD gives "tolerance" so don't take it for 2 weeks before tripping). The difference is that LSD's effect lasts waaaaay longer, even more than plugged 5-meo, which lasts longer than vaped. So to tip your feet on high doses territory it's better to vape 5-meo. Then, if you think you are ready to breakthrough, it's better to take LSD because if the effect is too short you don't reach nirvana, unless you vape 5-meo 3-4 times in the same session (and if you stop after the first hit you might feel psychotic for few days/weeks). 

Plugged 5-meo is kind of an uncharted territory for now, duration should be ok, but follow the thread for info on safe breakthrough doses.

Edited by Arzack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0