Peter124

The Kingdom of Heaven is like...

5 posts in this topic

Lightflashes and a moment becomes no moment. Like a black hole of time

The entire form of the body mind emotion soul so forth is shocked and electrocuted

In-light-in-ness changes the entire composure of the form and the mind goes silent as the electricity pulses.

And leaves as quick as it comes leaving it's mark and impact.

Perhaps a fraction of a fraction of a second, it happens instantaiosly. Without warning and those who are not prepared are impacted greater in amount than the prepared though it's the same in essencialy what's happening.

The Kingdom of heaven is a secret never spoken only experienced.

The path to the kingdom of heaven is called insanity madness and foolishness even evil by the unbeliever.

The amount of lightening stuckness, awakenings, moments of enlightenmenment, and revelation is finite relative to the life span of the physical form.

Are you alright?

3 minutes ago, Peter124 said:

The path to the kingdom of heaven is called insanity madness and foolishness even evil by the unbeliever.

Yep. I was an unbeliever before. 

His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?" Jesus said, "It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'Here it is' or 'There it is'. Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and people do not see it."

- Jesus (Gospel of Thomas)

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

You have potential to be a good poet. You might want to study other poetry forms before doing free verse.

Also, *instantaneously.