EntheogenTruthSeeker

Leo - are you in ‘Permanent Non-dual Awareness’?

102 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Derek White said:

It also includes letting go of beliefs and connecting with direct experience, with what is. 

Done :)

4 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Done :)

And then seeking becomes effortless in the same way going to the fridge to get ice cream or getting better at your favourite sport is effortless.

It doesn’t have to stop.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

I do agree. Just the same way life is growing and evolving organically and by itself. The same way consciouness is growing and maturing by it's own nature and law.

Being present is a simple way to grow and be content at the same time and just enjoying life as it comes. Life satisfaction is in the small details and simplicity and not in big events. This is a classic mistake that everyone is doing. Chasing something fantasting, being in their heads, imagening a great future, thus missing the beauty and completness and wholess of this moment already. I'm just talking echkart here.

Being present doesn't stop you from pursuing big experiences tho. But at least you will be doing that from a place of contentment, not from a place of desperateness and lacking. Whatever you do from a place of lack will not lead you to everlasting fulfillment only momentary satisfactions which in turn will make even bigger hole of lacking inside you. This is very simple but very profound teaching that everyone is overlooking.

Edited by Salvijus

35 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

Leo, however, If You dont mind, I have to clarify something that You are teaching. You are saying that when one is in his/her room, that room is the only thing that exist. But when we talk about dmt worlds and the dmt aliens, wouldn't that mean that there are other worlds/canvases like the dmt worlds with its own inhabitants which exist simultaneously, while one is in his/her room.

The DMT world takes place in the same place as your room. It's just a new room.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have a feeling that once you get a taste of super consciousness you're doomed to be unsatisfied with your sober life for the rest of your life. What a torture. That's a limbo state. You can't be happy in your ordinary life anymore and you can't be permenatly in thst nondual state. Just in a limbo of suffering.

Unless you can find a way to be in permenant nondual god mode. 

Edited by Salvijus

4 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I have a feeling that once you get a taste of super consciousness you're doomed to be unsatisfied with your sober life for the rest of your life. What a torture. That's a limbo state. You can't be happy in your ordinary life anymore and you can't be permenatly in thst nondual state. Just in a limbo of suffering.

There's truth in that.

1 hour ago, WHO IS said:

Leo, however, If You dont mind, I have to clarify something that You are teaching. You are saying that when one is in his/her room, that room is the only thing that exist. But when we talk about dmt worlds and the dmt aliens, wouldn't that mean that there are other worlds/canvases like the dmt worlds with its own inhabitants which exist simultaneously, while one is in his/her room. 

The room,the one that thinks they're in the room,the dmt worlds and it's inhabitants,are all projections,dream-stuff,appearing in the emptiness of the Absolute.

Edited by Guru Fat Bastard

If you’re conscious that you’re imagining it you should imagine it away -_-. Besides, isn’t it about suffering more mindfully?

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

22 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Not true, if you break past that then you will marvel in your creation and "ordinary life" will be profound

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Seek better feeling, not more understanding. Better feeling has an end point and is satiating, understanding will take you forever.

who says feeling is not part of understanding? making it a duality is one of the problems - although making it a non duality is also problematic. you can unlimitly understand and at the same time feel that there is a limit to feeling, wich is to feel unlimited. if alone understanding this will take you forever - the forever is worth it before seeking feeling.

Can i awaken only using powerfull psychedelics like 5 meo dmt and contemplating?

9 minutes ago, Peo said:

Can i awaken only using powerfull psychedelics like 5 meo dmt and contemplating?

Yes, but you will not be able to sustain the peak. Not even close.

Still worth it.

Rather than following some dogmatic plan, just explore and experiment. Who knows what you'll discover?

@Leo Guraa

Do you see a possibility of eventually gaining the ability to stay in Samadhi or God head for as long as you want, after so many trips? And if so , How close you think you are to achieve something like this?

Edited by m0hsen

26 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

@Leo Gura Do you see a possibility of eventually gaining the ability to stay in Samadhi or God head for as long as you want, after so many trips? And if so , How close you think you are to achieve something like this?

Well, Sahaja Samadhi is supposedly well-documented to be possible.

But that is far short of the peak you can hit on 5-MeO-DMT.

So while Sahaja is clearly possible, beyond that I don't know.

There is a group of hidden yogis in the himalayan region that seem genuine to me. They say that 90% of enlightened beings leave their body upon self-realisation, because this "human game" seems too ridiculous after awakening from the dream. Also, they say that it's not really in our power to awaken.. if you're ready it will happen, if you're not, it won't happen no matter how many practices you try. You cannot force it (I guess you could force glimpses?). So I guess it truly is a question of how sincere your desire is, if you're ready to die. Only a minority is truly ready for that. Only a minority is truly willing to let go of their attachments. What's your take on this @Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Pilgrim said:

There is a group of hidden yogis in the himalayan region that seem genuine to me. They say that 90% of enlightened beings leave their body upon self-realisation, because this "human game" seems too ridiculous after awakening from the dream. Also, they say that it's not really in our power to awaken.. if you're ready it will happen, if you're not, it won't happen no matter how many practices you try. You cannot force it (I guess you could force glimpses?). So I guess it truly is a question of how sincere your desire is, if you're ready to die. Only a minority is truly ready for that. Only a minority is truly willing to let go of their attachments. What's your take on this @Leo Gura

Just take a psychedelic and all that silliness will fly out the window.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:
3 hours ago, Salvijus said:

There's truth in that.

I completely agree with Leo that 99 if not 100% of spiritual teachers have not reached levels as high as him. Those levels are simply unsustainable and he calls them awakening which I think confuses many people because awakening is understood as something that sticks in a more permanent way. Why not call it 5-MeO peak/merging with the Godhead/Pure consciousness experience?

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Isn't there a duality that has to collapse between reaching/striving/searching for more and enjoying the eternal present? What you want most is to be totally fulfilled on the journey to get somewhere you are excited about going. Love is alive, it is ever changing and ever unchanged. Evolution is love, the grand purpose of survival is love/evolution. love spelled backwards is evol for a reason. 

The teachers that seem to imply that there's a "done" are trying to get you to balance one side of that paradox or duality more than the other. Most people unconsciously assume and strive for an end point of fulfillment in life. Spiritual teachers try to get rid of that illusion. When you turn that into a new belief, that there is nothing to strive for at all, you get relief at first and then suffer again because you came here to evolve, as love itself, which is always alive.

If you go back and really study what Eckhart Tolle or other teachers say, you might find that your own assumptions and projections colored the words more than you realized at the time. If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it does it make a sound? No. If a spiritual teacher teaches something and you don't hear it, was anything taught? No. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Leo Gura if 5-MEO is the highest teaching, will you start marketing it more or doing some sort of movement with it even more? Like advancing psychedelic laws or something

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

On 2020-03-25 at 8:41 AM, Tanz said:

Not true, if you break past that then you will marvel in your creation and "ordinary life" will be profound

Profoundly ordinary. Or profordinary ???❤