EntheogenTruthSeeker

Leo - are you in ‘Permanent Non-dual Awareness’?

102 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura What about the other psychedelic(s) you discovered that you said were even more powerful for awakening purposes than 5-meo and that you would reveal later? Did you have a change of heart about that? 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There is no more direct a teaching. You will appreciate it once you do it ;)

After the 5-meo wears off will this avatar of mine expreince abiding peace as like let's say a buddha or will I return to being at the level of consciousness I was at before just only having this experience to remeber 

1 hour ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

@Leo Gura What about the other psychedelic(s) you discovered that you said were even more powerful for awakening purposes than 5-meo and that you would reveal later? Did you have a change of heart about that? 

I will talk about them in the future. But 5-MeO-DMT is what you really want most.

51 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura how often do you have sober Total awakenings or just plain awakenings? 

I don't think a sober Total Awakening is even possible.

If I just sit in silence, I will be mildly conscious that I am God. Nothing crazy. It's a subtle, mild sense. There's not really anything left to awaken to. The present moment, whatever it is, is what is. The longer I sit, the more conscious my state becomes. I am not actively searching for anything anymore. It's just a matter of sitting like a cat and being conscious. The more I sit like a cat, the more my consciousness builds on itself.

In the end, your practice boils down to sitting like a cat and enjoying it. Nothing flashy.

32 minutes ago, whatthefucksgoinon said:

After the 5-meo wears off will this avatar of mine expreince abiding peace as like let's say a buddha

Certainly not.

But I also don't know anyone who truly is in abiding peace. You have to be careful with such idealizations. In practice I see even enlightened teachers struggle and get agitated and have aversions and cravings.

Abiding peace requires years of training.

or will I return to being at the level of consciousness I was at before just only having this experience to remeber 

Mostly you will return to your old state, but also something will change in you. But you certainly won't be able to sustain the 5-MeO-DMT peak.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It could be helpful, but the people doing it are not what I could consider Awake.

You will not fully Awaken via shaktipat. But that doesn't make it bad.

@Leo Gura Speaking relatively, are you saying that the person who gives the transmission isn’t awake or that the person who receives it isn’t awake in your definition? 

For example, I’ve given a few people direct experiences of Oneness with Absolute Infinity. Would you say it’s Ethan who’s unawake (for giving it) or the people he’s giving it to? 

Edited by Synchronicity

20 hours ago, Shiva said:

Is there even such a thing as awake or non-awake then?

I always use the analogy of a spectrum with infinitely many degrees 

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Either psychedelics or just sitting in silence.

Leo do you still think strong determination sitting is a fast effective way to getting to high levels of consciousness you been experiencing? 

From my personal experience i had a crazy radical increase in my level of awareness and consciousness durning this time in my life i was smoking some weed, feeling extreme extreme suffering, and when my life hit rock bottom causing me to stop smoking weed something in me pulled me towards trying out doing 4 - 7 hour straight motionless sits (SDS). I did these like 2 or 3 times before i ended up having some crazy life changing experience. 

I feel like a mixer of SDS, kriya yoga, and psychedelics would be by far the fastest path to getting  to the levels of consciousness you been encountering. 

3 hours ago, Synchronicity said:

@Leo Gura Speaking relatively, are you saying that the person who gives the transmission isn’t awake or that the person who receives it isn’t awake in your definition?

As unbelievable as this sounds, I have reached levels of Awakening which clearly show me that no nonduality teacher is fully awake.

But I don't expect you guys to believe me.

3 hours ago, Synchronicity said:

For example, I’ve given a few people direct experiences of Oneness with Absolute Infinity. Would you say it’s Ethan who’s unawake (for giving it) or the people he’s giving it to? 

Okay, so you've given them some degree of awakeness. But it's gonna be a very mild degree.

I'm not saying you shouldn't do that. It could be very helpful. I'm just saying there are higher levels.

11 minutes ago, Rinne said:

Leo do you still think strong determination sitting is a fast effective way to getting to high levels of consciousness you been experiencing? 

No, that won't be enough to reach the highest levels.

But it can be great practice.

From my personal experience i had a crazy radical increase in my level of awareness and consciousness durning this time in my life i was smoking some weed, feeling extreme extreme suffering, and when my life hit rock bottom causing me to stop smoking weed something in me pulled me towards trying out doing 4 - 7 hour straight motionless sits (SDS). I did these like 2 or 3 times before i ended up having some crazy life changing experience. 

I feel like a mixer of SDS, kriya yoga, and psychedelics would be by far the fastest path to getting  to the levels of consciousness you been encountering. 

It's gonna depend a lot on you. Whatever works for you.

Personally I don't like practices where I have to force myself to do something. To me harsh discipline doesn't feel loving or right. I don't like that brutal Zen approach to spirituality. But some people do.

These days I prefer effortless approaches. The danger with that is, you can get lazy with it. So I certainly see the value of discipline. But ultimately I want my life to be so smooth and effortless that I don't have to force myself to do anything. So that's what I'm working towards. If I have to discipline myself all the time, to me that isn't the highest level of being. Life should be effortless.

5 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

So what are your thoughts on Liberation? That water-shed moment all of the ‘legit’ awake folks have had, where all attachments are let go of  and the separate self is ‘finally’ annihilated. When the candle is blown out. «The fruit ripens slowly but falls suddenly» According to you liberation is ‘probably’ just a very stable persistent clear seeing of the isness of ‘what is/I am all that is’ then?

I think a lot of people confuse liberation with God Awakening, and they are just not the same things at all.

Personally, after experiencing God Awakening, I stopped caring about liberation. To me that's a spiritual game that Buddhists love to play. They are trying to act like The Buddha, which to me is not true Awakening. I do not purse Awakening to escape suffering or the world of form. I pursue self-understanding.

What do you think would happen if you gave Ramana 5-MeO?

I think he would realize a new level of Awakening and shit his diaper.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not saying you shouldn't do that. It could be very helpful. I'm just saying there are higher levels.

Ah, I see what you’re saying. 

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

As unbelievable as this sounds, I have reached levels of Awakening which clearly show me that no nonduality teacher is fully awake.

But I don't expect you guys to believe me.

What’s so unbelievable about that? Are you saying you’ve gone higher than everyone and “saw” that no one else had gone that far? 

1 minute ago, Synchronicity said:

What’s so unbelievable about that? Are you saying you’ve gone higher than everyone and “saw” that no one else had gone that far?

Well...

Who is open to the possibility that Christ, The Buddha, and Ramana Maharshi were barely awake?

Most people will find that idea very difficult to stomach.

I'm not saying I'm better than any of them.

I've just... seen some things... man.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Well...

Who is open to the possibility that Christ, The Buddha, and Ramana Maharshi were barely awake?

Well... who would assume the physical world would have the most enlightened beings on it? When there are infinite amounts of other worlds like dmt worlds. 

13 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Well... who would assume the physical world would have the most enlightened beings on it? When there are infinite amounts of other worlds like dmt worlds. 

99% of nonduality students and Buddhists and so forth.

They don't understand DMT worlds.

The biggest contribution Budda gave was health teachings. Those teaching could transform a physically weak human being to someone most people don't have the courage to anger. It does not mean Budda was fully awake. I don't know why people think that.
Jesus were reported to have healing abilities and people believe he was fully awake. Bullshit

5 minutes ago, Baotrader said:

The biggest contribution Budda gave was health teachings. Those teaching could transform a physically weak human being to someone most people don't have the courage to anger. It does not mean Budda was fully awake. I don't know why people think that.
Jesus were reported to have healing abilities and people believe he was fully awake. Bullshit

The fact is it's really hard to know how awake such ancient people were. There's 2000 years of dogma and mythology surrounding such figures. We don't have unbiased records of them. The records come from their students and devotees, which can't really be trusted.

Maybe The Buddha was banging groupies. We don't know.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

99% of nonduality students and Buddhists and so forth.

They don't understand DMT worlds.

A Buddhist in my country told me he took 5-meo-dmt and his description is somewhat like yours. 

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well...

Gotcha

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've just... seen some things... man.

?relatable. I’ve talked to you about some things that you outright called silly 

Edited by Synchronicity

Hey @Leo Gura if you were to do the value list from your Life Purpose course for yourself;

What would be your top 5 values at the START of creating Actualized.Org vs now 8 years in? Have any values completely disappeared or has there just been a shift in the order?

I would imagine truth/understanding is #1 at this point hehe

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

Today ago I read Buddha's health teaching. It's worth reading. I don't know its English translation. He clearly got some juicy insights. However, I find it hard to believe he was the son of a King. How could people came to know that? The Buddha possibly did not tell anyone his status if he was the king's son unless he wanted to put himself in danger.