EntheogenTruthSeeker

Leo - are you in ‘Permanent Non-dual Awareness’?

102 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I doubt that anyone is fully Awake.

Lots of teachers are partially awake and their students are incapable of telling the difference.

Is it possible to have a physical avatar and by totally awake.

Is totally woke = salvia breakthrough 24/7?

Is salvia so scary because its powerful, or because it has unique qualities that make it bad.

Like is salvia bad because it = 30g of shrooms, or because it has qualities that shrooms would never have on any dose.

Edited by electroBeam

4 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Is it possible to have a physical avatar and by totally awake.

I have been there. But I can't sustain it for long. It's hard to even remember it. It's too radical to fit into memory.

Is totally woke = salvia breakthrough 24/7?

Salvia is too wacky. 5-MeO-DMT is where you'll find total Awakening.

The length of it is irrelevant. It might only last 30 minutes. But during those 30 minutes it is total. There is no time during it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have been there. But I can't sustain it for long. It's hard to even remember it. It's too radical to fit into memory.

Where you totally awake in one of your "live awakening" videos?

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

12 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

Where you totally awake in one of your "live awakening" videos?

It felt like I was, but since then I've had about 20 or 30 even totaler Awakenings.

They keep getting more total. Which seems absurd, but that's how it goes. It shocks me every time.

@Leo Gura i'v never done any meditation , just some inquiry here and there and watched all of your vid , and never done any Psychedelic before , what if i try 5-MeO-DMT what will happen ? do you have any idea  

4 minutes ago, ilyas dolliazal said:

@Leo Gura i'v never done any meditation , just some inquiry here and there and watched all of your vid , and never done any Psychedelic before , what if i try 5-MeO-DMT what will happen ? do you have any idea  

You will experience something so freaky that your mind will not be able to make sense of it.

It will probably terrify you. But that's exactly what you need.

My first time I had a panic attack. And I've never had a panic attack in my life.

You will probably think you've killed yourself.

5-MeO-DMT is God in powdered form.

It cannot be any more direct than that.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

can't wait for you to get that snail growing 5 meo dmt product out

what's the eta for product release?

We talking less than a year, or more?

Edited by electroBeam

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I doubt that anyone is fully Awake.

Lots of teachers are partially awake and their students are incapable of telling the difference.

Yes I'd imagine its almost impossible to reamin toatally awake and still be in a human body or not? 

I know what you mean pyscdelics just take you so far and beyond. It could be possible some Yogis have gone very very far, I've heard of some that have supposedly just created a new universe in there meditations and just live in their new self created universe 

@ilyas dolliazal He's playing around. He's not contemplating seriously.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You have said before that DPT and some other chemical is even more potent than 5-MeO, did you change your mind?

i'v notice that in my state of consciousness sometimes when i watch a video of non dual teacher and they kept speak about awareness, illusion ect i enter this state of presence like no thought in my head silence but when i see someone in that state i came back to thought and cycle over and over again and keep wondering is that's it why exactly that's happening ? 

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

They keep getting more total. Which seems absurd, but that's how it goes. It shocks me every time.

What's absurd is trying to compare God to God. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

5 minutes ago, Evoke said:

You have said before that DPT and some other chemical is even more potent than 5-MeO, did you change your mind?

After a lot of trial of other things, I returned to 5-MeO-DMT and it took on a whole new level of power for me beyond any other thing I have tried.

DPT is amazing, but I gotta say, these days, for me, 5-MeO-DMT is more amazing. The clarity of it is insane.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

After a lot of trial of other things, I returned to 5-MeO-DMT and it took on a whole new level of power for me beyond any other thing I have tried.

DPT is amazing, but I gotta say, these days, for me, 5-MeO-DMT is more amazing. The clarity of it is insane.

Wow. This is just insane. So the breakthroughs you had on other rcs changed the qualitative nature of 5meo for you such that it’s even more total than it ever was before?

I really think it’s time for you to get real in-depth with your understanding of psychedelics. When are you gonna release videos/more blog posts on these new substances and their characteristics god dammit??

46 minutes ago, Dand said:

How so? I'd love to see a guide on the process you're taking even if it is a little bit illegal ;)

I don't see him questioning what reality is. I see him enjoying the vibes but this is not gonna take him deep enough.

Contemplation is crucial. Martin Ball overlooks this point in favor of dancing around. I don't dance around. I contemplate and quesiton.

39 minutes ago, Free Mind said:

Wow. This is just insane. So the breakthroughs you had on other rcs changed the qualitative nature of 5meo for you such that it’s even more total than it ever was before?

I wouldn't say it was some chemical synergy. It's just that as I explore consciousness more from many different angels my understanding becomes more and more holistic.

There is definitely a benefit to tripping with different substances so you can appreciate the full range of what consciousness can do.

The problem with stuff like meditation is that it's so one-dimensional. You never see the full range.

Smoke some salvia or DMT and you will see how insane consciousness can get.

I really think it’s time for you to get real in-depth with your understanding of psychedelics. When are you gonna release videos/more blog posts on these new substances and their characteristics god dammit??

I will be working on a course I think.

And weekly videos too of course.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Actualized.org teachings in a nutshell:

1. You are God

2. God is Love

3. Shoot some 5-meo-DMT up your asshole

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

5 hours ago, roopepa said:

Actualized.org teachings in a nutshell:

1. You are God

2. God is Love

3. Shoot some 5-meo-DMT up your asshole

There is no more direct a teaching. You will appreciate it once you do it ;)