Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DreamScape

Is it normal to be this sensitive and be so fluid with my consciousness?

7 posts in this topic

Okay guys, my consciousness is able to do many things and it's freaky. 

for example, I keep imagining myself having schizophrenia symptoms. I have been doing this since a month or two ago when I decided shrooms would be a great idea. I keep having fears like what if this remains permanent and yatta yatta.

A few days ago I tapped into my autistic brothers consciousness and I realized why he couldn't speak normally and his increased hearing abilities because I tapped into that and mimiced it. Now I'm having the same fears and when I do that I cannot stop it from happening. Now with this it could manifest in reality--for example, if I talk to someone and I just suddenly have that fear! and I can't talk! like wtf! 

I literally just had a breakdown. Also I'm kind of freaking out. What can I do and can anybody do this too?

Genesis 27:27-29

Hi Dreamscape, I'm sorry you're feeling overwhelmed. Please seek medical advice if you feel you're having a breakdown and cannot control what's going on. 

Much love.

@Mo0ngrass its not that I cant control it. I can. But then I have fears and that makes it out of control. I'm going through spiritual awakening btw and am an empath. 

Like I could stop this all right now if I'd drop this fear but it's that I'm fearing that the empath part of me is continually imagining myself being other people. In the case of my brother, I started imagining myself as him (who is autistic) and then I got really scared that I'd do that at work.. or in front of my family.. and I kept letting go of the empath part of me which would being me back to normal and I'd create loops like that.

I could seek help but I dont think a normal therapist could help me. What would they do?

Ok good I'm glad it's not completely out of control. I have mild empathic abilities that I also struggle to embrace but it's gotten better over time, though nothing close to what you're experiencing. I just have an overly keen sense of those around me which can become overwhelming as I have to pretend everything is normal and deal with status-quo superficiality. 

If it were me I'd try to understand the fear and be kind to it in the hope it transmutes into something more useful or at least it's understood so it can be transcended. Have faith. 

Love. 

9 hours ago, DreamScape said:

Okay guys, my consciousness is able to do many things and it's freaky. 

for example, I keep imagining myself having schizophrenia symptoms. I have been doing this since a month or two ago when I decided shrooms would be a great idea. I keep having fears like what if this remains permanent and yatta yatta.

A few days ago I tapped into my autistic brothers consciousness and I realized why he couldn't speak normally and his increased hearing abilities because I tapped into that and mimiced it. Now I'm having the same fears and when I do that I cannot stop it from happening. Now with this it could manifest in reality--for example, if I talk to someone and I just suddenly have that fear! and I can't talk! like wtf! 

I literally just had a breakdown. Also I'm kind of freaking out. What can I do and can anybody do this too?

I was going through very similar thing and the mod infinite enlightened gave me the "she will be right mate" and everything was fine when i stopped making a mountain out of a mole hill

relevant song for you and your brother: 

Edited by electroBeam

@Mo0ngrass yeah that's what i thought I had too. Idk if I'd consider this 'severe or high but for me it seems like it.

I guess the one thing that does keep it under control for me is focusing on the energy formation/blockage that created the empathy. That's about it though. If I stopped focusing I'd lose control unless my mind wasnt focused on it. I will btw. Thanks. 

@electroBeam glad someone can relate. Yeah this is seemingly hard. It feels better to know I'm okay tho even though I knew I was 

Hey

I have smilirar experiences where i can take on the roles, thoughts, behaviors, feelings, defensive states and so on. Pretty sure this is all good and is something that will increase as we continue to grow our consciousness. I see it as a gift that i can use to help others by getting these relay strong and clear insights into what they think and feel etc.  Fear always needs to be dealt with tho. I experience similar fear, i really dont wanna become like my brother who is also somewhat autistic, or are last very very thought focused person. 

You need to let go of fear tho. It can be dealt with best in my experience by  feeling your chest, letting you feel the fear and applying positive self talk, and/ or compassionet self talk and feelings of love and compassion towards it. Also just pure vippassana meditation on the bodily sensations of the chest or where ever your fear is located works wounders. Usually the fear is in the stomach/chest area.