habibi87

Is the gate to Stage Green now open?

18 posts in this topic

Is the current crisis an opportunity to bring our culture to stage green? Western society was mostly focused on stage orange.

When I think about what's next there are some scenarios that lead to totaliarism, war, chaos and much more. But on the other hand I think there is also the possibility, that we have the option to develop to stage green.

Some examples: 

- Social distancing -> it's more feminin

- People care more about each other (of course there are selfish episodes like hording but people seem to care more, what going on in the life of other and I think they will learn it in the coming months

- Introvert-lifestyle is now the standard

- nature is recovering

- we are all equal in this crisis

- relationships seems more important

- people care about each other

- We won't be in such a materialistic abundance. Most industries won't recover fully. Instead of thinking "How can we reach our productivity level that we have before the crisis began" we can ask ourselves "How can we do it more harmonizing with nature?"

Some things I mentioned will flourish in the next month to come. I'm total aware of the downsides that are about to come. But we should make the best of it and create a better world. Now everyone is stuck and in panic mode so society needs people that thinks ahead and plan what will change after the crisis. 

I know, the future seems very dark. But isn't that just a perspective? Shouldn't we accept that this is a huge opportunity to go to stage green and think about it carefully, how we can implement those values now into society? What companies are in a Stage Green society? What are people doing on their daily life? What needs to change? I think, now it's a perfect time to ponder about those questions and start something new because the time is just right for thousands of new things. 

What do you think about it and what ideas are there in a new stage green society?

Edited by habibi87

I think a decent some people, mostly made up of younger and middle aged groups, will have their attitudes shifted into majority Stage green with this event serving as the catalyst for it. However I think this crisis is more of a serious inconvenience for the majority of people rather than a traumatic kick (like a war on your own soil) that makes them question all the systems in place.

After this thing reaches it's peek in a short while and then dies down people will be eager to jump back out into the rat race to "catch up" from what a pain in the ass this was. It's a shame but I just think that's where most people are at.

I do think there are some useful ideas and discussions that will come out of this though;

- Socialized health care and reform in general will gain a lot more supportive traction in the USA as this virus will showcase with NEON fucking lights the flaws and deficiencies in the current system.

- The massive absence of greenhouse gas trajectories from China and other countries shutting down providing some more INDISPUTABLE evidence of human impact and contribution to climate change.

- The quarantine will get many people to subconsciously realize that there is more to life than just working working working. You need to be able to depend and be depended on by other people. That like you said relationships will be appreciated more. That in reality we are really all the same and are affected by the same things regardless of race/religion/sexual orientation etc.  

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

Roy nailed it.

I also think that after Corona we'll get a big financiall crisis. So we will see if that throws a lot of people back. It depends highly on our political leaders

Most celebrities are spreading the message that 'You should wash your hands, adhere to social distancing, etc.' So yeah they are using their fame to help the situation!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

It is, but it is also a gate to blue and even red.

@habibi87 Interesting points. I'm curious to see how daily life is when this is all over. I think a shift will/has definitely happened though.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

I believe a crisis like this leads to a net decrease in developmental stages. Progress from orange into green comes exactly from that abundance created by orange: the shift is a result of growth, not stagnation.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Could all this tension also propel those deep in green with their consciousness already moving into yellow make the great leap into second tier? I agree that regression will occur I can see it in my own thoughts from time to time steering towards a blueish fantasy of the good old days 

6 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I believe a crisis like this leads to a net decrease in developmental stages. Progress from orange into green comes exactly from that abundance created by orange: the shift is a result of growth, not stagnation.

Progress isn't always linear. To reach the next stage you sometimes need to regress - 1 step backwards, 2 steps forwards.

All living creatures, with humanity at the forefront, are on hurting trajectory towards a singularity. This is eschatology. Reality is a zero sum game.

Even if factually, egoic survival is the only agenda, eventually you become so successful at it that the by products simply force you advance, unconscious or otherwise.

A nuclear war could happen tomorrow and set us back thousands of years, but the lessons learned will be ingrained in the survivors and will catapult us to even greater stages - 100 steps backwards, 10,000 steps forwards.

It is inevitable.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy Let's look at actual real world examples: why are scandinavian countries consistently more green than the rest of the world? Not because of crisis.

Edited by Carl-Richard

9 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

A great illustration of this concept is the WWII.

Did WWII cause the emergence of stage green in the world or was it due to the subsequent prosperity? Would stage green never have appeared without WWII?

@Etherial Cat I should've clarified that when I said that I believe this crisis will lead to a net decrease in development, I wasn't excluding the possibility of growth in the future, but rather I was talking about the current state within the crisis. Even though there are signs of green forces being provoked during these times, there are bigger or atleast equal forces of fear and resentment growing in the background.

I don't really see the point in bringing up the absolute in a relativistic discussion like this. Yes, everything is one, it's all interconnected, but we're still here in the flesh, trying to make the pieces fit.

Granted the fertilizing effects that a world war has on the world, like you said it's not the state of war itself (mistrust, hate, anger, decline, death) that causes the evolution to the next stage: it's the end of the war and the subsequent prosperity. War is inherently destructive, and it's first when the war subsides and given time that growth can happen. Yes, it helps to burn the old ground for more fertile soil, but you could also have a war that is followed by prolonged stagnation and no growth. You want to avoid destruction if you have the choice.

Edited by Carl-Richard

8 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Roy Let's look at actual real world examples: why are scandinavian countries consistently more green than the rest of the world? Not because of crisis.

Ok but did the scandinavian countries skip over orange? Like Roy said, progress isn't always linear. I personally think that the transcendence of some stages are messier than others. If you are firmly rooted in orange, brace for impact. The other thing to consider is that the US is so much larger and divided than these other countries. Comparing the US to them is like comparing apples to oranges. Lots of factors come into play here.

Edited by ivory

14 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Let's look at actual real world examples: why are scandinavian countries consistently more green than the rest of the world? Not because of crisis.

@Carl-Richard There are 7.8 Billion people on Earth, and 195 countries. To make the assumption that the path of development for all these people and nations should be even roughly the same is naive and too simplistic.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@ivory They didn't skip over orange. I don't think that is even possible, even if process isn't always linear. Evolution is a gradual process, building on what is already there. The new stage is very much a reaction to the preceding stage.

@Roy True, but these countries are the only real world examples we got for now. Even though current events of stagnation can lead to progress in the future, you have to be careful to not mistake that for current progress, because it's not. Two step backwards is still two step backwards. If we constantly invoke the mystical reality of "it's all one continuous evolution", there is no point in talking about anything. We're currently in a stage of stagnation: socially, economically, politically. Will it lead to progress in the future? Yes. We like to think that we learn from our mistakes.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Hungarian prime minister just grabbed absolute power. I hope for stage green but i fear that the powers-that-be will take the opportunity to "beat" us to submission even more.

I think the whole situation will allow more stage green then it had in the past. When a crisis moment like this occur, a radical shift of perspective tends to happen in people's mind, allowing them to change things in an unconventional way. Many things can get introduced in the post covid 19 world that we don"t even imagine now. Personally, i think healthcare around the world will change drastically. People will become more conscious to the fact that egocentrism and more profit mentality don't help them in the long run. They will also discover that solitude of the mind do not solely depend on doing more work and chasing success, sometimes letting go of the chasing mentality and enjoying the present moment can be profoundly fulfilling. 

I don't believe that the post covid 19 world will be all loving and heavenly, but i do think that  people will take a very big leap towards consciousness and love.