Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crystalous

Why do Lsd helps me so much?

10 posts in this topic

I have a serious autoimmune disease for 11 years now and lsd is helping me so much.What can i do?I use lsd regularly on different concentrations including microdosing.It makes my body stronger it makes my house clearer it makes my pain fade away it makes me independed of human contact(not completely of course thats why i am writing here)It reduces the symptoms of the disease.I eat clearer and lesser i need less sleep i am more concentrated.What the fuck is going to happen with me?

@Crystalous are you referring to the lsd consumption or the actual autoimmune condition or is it about the virus?

we all are under a certain kind of pressure at the moment which reminds us about some of our basic fears. dependence on a substance if it is for health reason or selfcreated is probably sth which creates fear sometimes - what is more important is if there are possibilities to overcome your autoimmune disease and maybe then are able to lessen the intake. sometimes if we found something adequate to coap we stop searching for other alternative methods. 

maybe you want to describe more detailed what your problem is - and maybe i could help you. i owe you sth.

Edited by remember

1 hour ago, remember said:

@Crystalous are you referring to the lsd consumption or the actual autoimmune condition or is it about the virus?

we all are under a certain kind of pressure at the moment which reminds us about some of our basic fears. dependence on a substance if it is for health reason or selfcreated is probably sth which creates fear sometimes - what is more important is if there are possibilities to overcome your autoimmune disease and maybe then are able to lessen the intake. sometimes if we found something adequate to coap we stop searching for other alternative methods. 

maybe you want to describe more detailed what your problem is - and maybe i could help you. i owe you sth.

Thank you for your kind words.I feel something about your image and you remind me an old friend that i wanted to give him an answer.The problem is myself.My autoimmune disease is ulcerative colitis.I have a constant need to go to the bathroom.I have ulcers in my colon.This ulcer are created by me.My defense mechanism attacks in its self.And i have seen that this is a principle of the nature, self destruction....But i don't want to feel like this anymore.All of this comes from the sexual cravings that are not normal on the non normal way of modern life.I feel the need to stop leaving in the system of the civilized world.This problem also creates another problem on the hip of my leg which creates a lot of pain.All those are sexual blockages that i try to solve but myself is always sabotages me.If i stop masturbation and meditate i know i will feel better.But why do i forget this?

the virus doesnt stress me.I am stress free because of the loss of all responsibilities.My only responsibility is to cook and clean and i feel so good, it is so much more normal.The town is quiet the same as the consciousness of the people.

mhh ok, what is your diet? i doubt it is linked to sexual blockages. guessing that you could probably do a lot by changing your diet and detoxing. did you ever try eating raw oils, like coconut - well if you eat butter i would also try ghee drinking. also drinking plant based tumeric milk - and vegan diet for a while.

Edited by remember

It will absolutely will help me but i am afraid that i will forget about it again.I feel motivated and ready to change but then i forget about it and fall into sleep again.I will give a try to the nutrients you propose.Thank you very much.

Edited by Crystalous

The Truth is that i had been using the Lsd like this and now i can do it again for two months.This might be my chance to not forget and use the substance.I will use 20 micrograms of 1p-lsd 

if you journal you shouldn’t forget...could try that, too.

Ok i started journaling too.Today i tried 3 pills of 1p-lsd  which are 30 microgramms of lsd and it looks that this dose is the sweet spot to start with but later i want to reduce to two pills.I will use the medicine for 2 months and i believe i will see results.I will update once in a while the thread with my progress.Remember thanks for supporting me.What is your real name?You are not forced to answer xaxa

Everything goes well.I eat cleaner i am way more relaxed and calm.My hip pain is better and my anxiety has gone away.I am just enjoying the qarantine by completely calm and getting intune with what i really want to do every moment...I am waiting to intune myself with studying.I continue to eat lean and clean i stopped eating meat and sugar.I miss a heavy lsd trip though.