electroBeam

Super strange experience - What the actual fuck

16 posts in this topic

Bit spooked. There's still 'kundalini energy' making the hands tremble.

So, I've been wanting to try psychedelics proper for the past 2 yrs. I've had significant challenges getting them. So I havent had a trip before, but am so fascinated.

Today i was just fed up. When I get fed up, I like to have a frank conversation with God. He doesn't always give me attention(more accurately, I as God pretend to be caught up in important imaginary things) but when I'm fed up, he does, and always in a big way.

So I sat at my desk, and said the good old mantra "Alright God, stop playing games. I want to know what actually the fuck is going on here." Works every time, too well.

I zoned into the present moment, expressing my frustration and disatisfaction in not knowing a few answers.

As I zoned into the present moment, expressing sincerety and deep desire to know the answer, felt the kundalini start to vibrate the whole of existence. I heard the typical zing sound hover from the left ear to the right.

As I remembered how there is nothing outside of me, and every sensation, thought, colour and sound emenates from the source as imagination, and noticed it all drawn back to pure bliss, I asked, with huge energy and desire "Why the fuck do I want to take psychedelics so badly God!!!!!???? What is it about them that intrigues me so much! What are psychedelics??? what are they!"

As i asked, :o was the response hahaha.

I was there, a human, with a brain, a brain that can imagine things, a brain experiencing reality... that was, until I realized that brain, wasn't a brain, but the entire existence itself.

And an answer to my question, was felt in the present moment. There is no world out there, I'm imagining it all. And.... I'm imagining psychedelics. And I'm imagining all of the greatness of the buddha. And I'm imaging all of the greatness of Adyshanti. And I'm imagining all of the greatness of Sadhguru. :o You could also say, you are the buddha, adyshanti and sadhguru(what the actual fuck).  All of the secrets of the Tamil siddhas, the Tibet practices, all of it, the most enlightening parts of it, are all in your imagination, and they are here right now. Look, there they are, sitting at the heart of consciousness. :o what the actual fuck. 

All of the wisdom of meditation techniques: right there buddy, its creation is right in front of you. And look there's all the people that are practicing them. And look this is how it integrates with the rest of the world and how it forms the God head. 

woooow

Oh and just to show off. Here are all of their mystical experiences, folded up neatly, and placed cutely in the godhead.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Psychedelics are in your imagination. Those agar plates in your room growing spores? Imagination, those tubes ready to incubate them? All imagination. All those rules about contamination control and bacteria? Imagination. Oh and here is everything about psychedelics, from its creation, to its plantation, to its usage by the ancients, to now in your room. Do you see it? There it is! Right in front of you, all this time. No I mean, literally the creation, platation and usage, is all compressed into the godhead. Its right there, like God grabbed the shamans, the forest, and their spiritual experiences from the past, folded them infinite times till they were to small to see, and then revealed to me that they were right in front of me. God goes on, All this time you've been wanting to try psychedelics, everything you've ever wanted to know about it and more, has been right under your nose. See how clever that was?

What in the actual fucken fucken fucken fuck was that. :o

Oh and here is the future: Here is you eating them, here is you having an experience from them. Look there all of it is, in the heart of consciousness :o :o :o :o what the actual what the actual what the fuck.

That was like seeing the entire universe, be shrunk down onto a table, for me to see. I thought that was going to be the most surreal thing I would ever experience in my entire life... till this happened I was looking at my foot. And I saw all of reality in it. ALL. My fucken foot is a universe. What the what the what the what the actual fucking fuck fuck fuck. That was absolutely shocking. What the actual fuck. My foot is infinite size. It had a trillion galaxies in it. And those trillion galaxies in my food, had a trillion galaxies in them. And it goes on forever. My foot never ends. It has infinite complexity. Literally. You could zoom into my foot and see galaxies in it forever. Holy mother of fuck this is scary. what am i looking at.

Omg and then the most shocking thing happened. This isnt just my foot. This is everything. Everything goes on forever. You could zoom in on everything, and it literally is an infinite amount of galaxies. Omg it contains literally beyond everything. I dont know what to say. This is just so different to everything I've experienced. You cannot even remotely describe this. Omg this goes beyond everything you could imagine, including gods and past lives.

And just because God must have felt the urge to prove his point, the lights started flickering, the walls started waving, and I started seeing the most ridiculous visuals I've ever seen in my life.

Then god ends it with a note: "thats why you wanted to try psychedelics, because this would have happened".

Did I just trip on shrooms, without taking shrooms? 

Yup, indeed psychedelics are imaginary.

You got it! Good work!

But now you need to take some real psychedelics to go deeper ;)

You are just starting to realize what God is. But very impressive you were able to get this far sober.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are just starting to realize what God is.

What the actual fuck

If you are not making this up you probably have some impressive mistic potential. Well, you´re already are mistic LOL. But the question is, what are you going to do with this potential? 

46 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

What the actual fuck

That is the only proper response.

Also acceptable is:

OH MY GOD!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!

;)

That's awesome 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Advanced issue found

10 hours ago, electroBeam said:

What in the actual fucken fucken fucken fuck was that. :o

This sounds fucking awesome. Way beyond anything I've ever experienced. Thank you so much for sharing. This makes me so excited to go deeper

Transformation and Healing Course Coming Soon! https://www.youtube.com/c/davidmillervideos

For anyone who is scientifically minded: i.e. Loves discovering reality, such an experience like this is super valuable.

You feel like the entire creation is in your hands, and you are the entire creation. You feel and see how all of imagination intertwines together, relates, causes and fits in with each other. Its a massive level of omnipresence. You feel like you're directly experiencing things you thought could never ever be experienced: like the ancient romans, shamans and the buddha. You feel like everything, all of history is shrunk down and put directly into the present moment for you to feel and BE. You wont ever feel a need to look through a microscope, make mathematical descriptions, or any other scientific effort once you see this; all of that will just be part of creation. Everything you ever wanted to know about the universe, and much more, is right here, and the cool part is, its not here through a microscope, critical thinking, guessing or hypothesis, its here directly. Its BEING. 

I feel like, if you take this far enough, you could feel and discover literally what happened 10000 years ago. You could feel it and be it. 

Now that's how you be a scientist. 

24 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

you could feel and discover literally what happened 10000 years ago

You imagine the past.

That's what's literally happening.

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You imagine the past.

That's what's literally happening.

Yes, but its deeply intelligent. Its not just some random imagination. There's highly elegant, beautiful, sophisticated structure in it. 

Yes, Romans didn't actually happen in the past. That's not true. There is no past. But the imagination that made you believe that is not just some random, stupid imagination. Its extremely elaborate, diverse, sophisticated and elegant. There is lots and lots and lots of fucken intelligence in the ancient romans, even if it did not happen. 

What I mean by omnipresence is not that you will be transported through a portal literally to the past and see the romans, what I mean is you will uncover the elaborate, beautiful structure making that dream happen. You will literally see how its a dream, why you believed it, why you were fascinated and fell in love with it, how it sustained itself, how it fit into all the other dreams, :o:o:o Sure it didn't happen and its imaginary, doesn't mean the imagination itself isn't fucken amazing. 

I get that everything is imaginary. But imagination is not something to just be palmed off as 'illusion' and something to be ignored or dropped. Oh no, its not, oh boy how imagination works is shocking. Under the hood. Its infinite, deeply compressed, highly integrative, and while its astronomically complex, it flows more beautifully than a zen river. :o the actual fuck. Who created such a beautiful creation ;) 

There is so much in imagination, all mystical traditions (I know the past didn't actually happen and nothing is real), dmt machine elves, Ghandi! Ghandi is in the present moment! Ghandi's entire imaginary story (which isn't real and didn't actually happen, but the imaginary story is highly sophisticated, so much information and intelligence, and its here!) Nelson Mandela's entire story, and so so so so much more is here! And look, while there is so much, look how consistently, persuasively and believably this whole physical universe, and coronavirus is happening! It doesn't get all jumbled up, mixed up, fall apart, it persists absolutely perfectly. Gosh. 

As a scientist, this is your dream, this is what you want to study and discover. This is what you wanted to discover all along. If Stephen Hawkins saw this, (i know he is imaginary, this is just an explanation) he would say "holy shit this is what I was after all along" so would Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, and all other skeptics. Without a fucken doubt. Even if it was on a psychedelic, they would not deny that this is what they were looking for. This is purely what they are looking for, nails it directly on the head. I'm speaking as a curious scientist, with a passion in science. This is what scientists are looking for. Definitely.

I'm not claiming that through this technique or inquiry, you can know more about the surface level of the dream than a scientist. A mycologist will know more about shrooms physically then you ever will. But what you will know is how the physical structure is sustained (how its a dream), how it fits into the bigger picture, what its made of, what produces it, what generates it, why its fascinating, why its cool and awesome. 

A software engineer may know more than a computer chip engineer about the software, but the computer chip engineer knows how all the software is created at a fundamental level. Through inquiry of this type, you will be like the computer chip engineer, and the mycologist will be the software engineer. If you want to be a computer chip engineer, if you dont(why the fuck not???) then thats fine. 

Edited by electroBeam

18 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Yes, but its deeply intelligent. Its not just some random imagination. There's highly elegant, beautiful, sophisticated structure in it. 

Of course. It is Infinitely Intelligent.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course. It is Infinitely Intelligent.

Better make sure you don't realise that while driving your car xDxDxD

Just curious, when you had the experience of your foot being infinity and containing trillions of galaxies into infinity, did you see anything? Or was it a direct awareness, or intuitive understanding? Also, what spiritual practices do you do that helped you have such an experience? Obviously, you have conversations with God, I'm just curious about what other practices you have in place. And how long have you been on the spiritual path? Thanks!

Edited by StripedGiraffe

Transformation and Healing Course Coming Soon! https://www.youtube.com/c/davidmillervideos