Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Breakthrough Insight

4 posts in this topic

Yesterday I experienced what I would call a breakthrough Insight.

I had had an strong Awakening into no self before and what Eckhart Tolle calls "presence awareness" a couple of times. After this happened I still would say my understanding of other's and my self was intellectual, I would think:

Since my thoughts are not me, and the space where I am aware of my thoughts seems neutral and empty, then other persons are also "me". Other persons are also this space where I am. But it didn't felt totally authentic. It felt when I was talking to someone I would have to think that they are not different than me, I would have to convince myself with "evidence".

However yesterday a powerful insight hit me out of the blue. I got profoundly conscioss to WHAT I was referring whenever I have said I or ME all my life. When I had said I or ME I never have been referring to a mental concept or mental image of my person, No! LOL. I've been referring to the FEELING of being, to sense of being alive, let me repeat it, to the SUBTLE sense of being alive, that is what I refer when I say I or ME. 

After this, I realized that I or ME is literally being, the sense being, so other persons, obviously are experiencing absolutely this right now. When they say "I don't feel quite good", or they say "I feel amazing", they are not referring in that moment to a mental image of themselves!! They are "listening" to the present moment of feeling to tell themselves who they are. They are not consciouss of this, but they actually KNOW who they are, inside they know who they are is not their mental identity but the feeling of being in that precise moment, they are literally THE THING. THE "SUBTLE ENERGY".

Don't believe me? If you can distinct emptyness let me know, I'm formless and thats why I'm able to be writing this while reading it at the same time in the other part of the world. It's "ME" in all POVs of reality haha

7 minutes ago, Mo0ngrass said:

Hi me :)

Love.

@Mo0ngrass It has been me all the time, isn't it xD