electroBeam

Psychedelic drug = energy issues?

139 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Haumea2018  How close would you say I am to getting where you're at.

You're asking the right questions, which means close, but stop thinking of it as some distant destination.

Everyone is really THAT close.  It's just a question of surrender vs. resistance.  Again - simple if not easy.

@Raptorsin7 Whatever I'm called to do. I don't know specifically what that will be in several years.

I just want people to understand that enlightenment isn't a destination.  It's RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW if you drop the resistance.

Destination is in the mind, which is dualistic and projects a nonexistent future.  You don't have to do anything to get there, just understand you are ALREADY DOING SOMETHING TO BLOCK IT.

So slip into surrender.  Stop blocking it.

1 minute ago, Haumea2018 said:

Destination is in the mind, which is dualistic and projects a nonexistent future.  You don't have to do anything to get there, just understand you are ALREADY DOING SOMETHING TO BLOCK IT.

So slip into surrender.  Stop blocking it.

Surrender vs blocking (resistance) is a duality, it creates the destination of surrender. I see what you’re saying but you cant escape the even the notion “YOUR DOING SOMETHING TO BLOCK IT” is duality. Everything which is not Truth is duality. 

Ive said this before I'm other threads and ill say it again: Im very grateful I never fell into the trap of thinking there was no point in seeking. Seeking and essentially creating a duality of enlightened vs not enlightened was super necessary on my specific path. Eventually this duality has been seem through... but it was very much needed early on. 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@electroBeam 

Curious...what’d intuition tell you while you listened to their responses?  Did any happen to elaborate on “energy resources”?

They elaborated by saying that the ancients have tried everything, from metals to psychedelics, and that none of it works. 

I can sort of understand on one level, because I've experience stuff that seemed like a kundalini awakening(it was sobee though) and during that time i got the sense that if I wasn't careful, I could twist and knot the energies, disrupt them, and then have to do extra inquiry work to place awareness on them and unknot them. And I can totally imagine psychedelics doing this to you.

But my intuition listening to them was telling me that these energies are imaginary, and are Nothing, and they are taking these energies as being absolutely real. They haven't gone beyond the energies and hence taking it too seriously. I dont know, but in my experience, all that energy stuff, while you can feel it, is just bliss, like everything. No difference.

The biggest threat i see with psychedelics right now is forgetting to integrate them. Which could lead to dependency. And believing you need to do a dualistic thing (like taking a substance) to get non duality... which is fucked. I see that if you keep taking psychedelics without integration, the fact that its an external substance could trick yourself into clinging onto duality. You need to let the substance go and realise its imaginary and one. And truth is not coming from the substance but you. But this issue is also in meditation. Walking and sitting down in a particular pose to realise non duality? You've gotta let that dualistic idea of sitting in a pose go to realise oneness.

@electroBeam  You sound clearer than the dozen you asked, based on what was shared (op). 

13 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Nahm  You saying god isn't good enough to love a guy who snorts coke all day B|

See what you did there, not falling for it. ? ??♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

29 minutes ago, Consilience said:

Surrender vs blocking (resistance) is a duality, it creates the destination of surrender. I see what you’re saying but you cant escape the even the notion “YOUR DOING SOMETHING TO BLOCK IT” is duality. Everything which is not Truth is duality. 

Ive said this before I'm other threads and ill say it again: Im very grateful I never fell into the trap of thinking there was no point in seeking. Seeking and essentially creating a duality of enlightened vs not enlightened was super necessary on my specific path. Eventually this duality has been seem through... but it was very much needed early on. 

Of course it is - when you're talking to someone in duality that you've been through, you understand the traps.

Seekers keep postponing enlightenment into a distant future.

That's the thinking.

What I'm saying is of course a duality, but it's better to focus on what you're doing to prevent that state RIGHT NOW and dropping the resistance than looking at it as a future attainment.  

Any communication is a duality.  I hate that it's necessary. But if you keep it simple enough, you can nudge people in the right direction. 

I may have to add (or re-post) a song to the enlightenment song list.

Edited by Haumea2018

Psychedelics are not about escaping the present. They are about accessing higher consciousness than humanly possible.

You will never, ever naturally access the kind of consciousness that 5-MeO-DMT can give you. Not even with 40 years of practice.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Psychedelics are not about escaping the present. They are about accessing higher consciousness than humanly possible. 

When you've gotten the message, hang up the phone.

If you have to stay on the line, you're not getting the message.

3 minutes ago, Haumea2018 said:

No

You have no idea yet what the message is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Haumea2018

1 minute ago, Haumea2018 said:

Explain this please. Because I got the message, but I wanted to call back right away.

You could perceive what you're saying as, you got the message of god and now turn away from god and just live a normal life.

But to anyone who's had that experience, that sounds idiotic. That experience is the point of all this. If hanging up the phone is what gets you to god then so be it, but that quote in and of itself without explanation is misleading.

@Leo Gura  That's not true. The drugs show you what's possible, then the question is how do you cultivate and embody the state without any condition. Unconditional love/being is the name of the game from here on. 

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No

You have no idea yet what the message is.

Apparently neither do you, if you have to stay on the line.

Yeah, yeah, I know what you say to that: deeper and deeper.  Endless depth.

Sorry, Leo, it's about the being, not the knowing.  There is no end to seeking of knowing.

7 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

You could perceive what you're saying as, you got the message of god and now turn away from god and just live a normal life.

If you're not getting the message of what it is you're doing to resist "being God" in your "normal state" then I'm not even sure it's the right phone.

Did you get THAT message?

@Haumea2018  The message I got is i'm god, and you can feel like you've been touched by god and bestowed with super human abilities. 

If you live with that grace and that energy, words can't do justice to the experience, then you can't lose because from that point life feels all good and amazing there is no losing. 

What exactly do you feel on a day to basis? Do you feel like god? Or do you feel like a person with a memory of feeling like god?

18 minutes ago, Haumea2018 said:

That’s a very cute and poetic statement from someone who doesn’t understand what ‘getting the message’ really means. 

Edited by Free Mind

@Haumea2018 God is in love with himself, and wants to know more and more about himself. 

Its not about seeking, thats a human level trying to relieve suffering. Knowing more and more is about being attracted and drawn to yourself, not about relieving suffering or any human level seeking.

There's life beyond enlightenment m8. God can know himself for a million years or more.

8 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Haumea2018  The message I got is i'm god, and you can feel like you've been touched by god and bestowed with super human abilities. 

If you live with that grace and that energy, words can't do justice to the experience, then you can't lose because from that point life feels all good and amazing there is no losing. 

What exactly do you feel on a day to basis? Do you feel like god? Or do you feel like a person with a memory of feeling like god?

Show me on the doll where God touched you. 

Seriously...this is a great memory after come-down.

You are never getting that in the normal state, and chasing it will not end well.

This isn't doing anything to transcend the mind, which is the problem.

This is all dualistic perception, and not merely as a tool of expression.

When the mind is transcended, the problems go away because there's complete acceptance.

It's not about FEELING GOOD AND SUPER-GROOVY LIKE GOD 100% OF THE TIME, ffs.

It's about not resisting what is due to your false ideas of what should be.

That's where the UNNECESSARY SUFFERING you're trying to avoid comes from.

8 minutes ago, Free Mind said:

That’s a very cute and poetic statement from someone who doesn’t understand what ‘getting the message’ really means. 

I have another cute poetic statement: if you keep running, you're running from something. :)

@Haumea2018  I see your point.

How do you transcend the mind?

Also, the only reason I'm on the path is to become the greatest version of myself and be the BEST me I can be. If that means transcending the mind and stopping the seeking then I'm with you. But I also need to be discerning to make sure I don't get led astray on the path.