Identity

Crystals for healing

22 posts in this topic

@DivineSoda Lmao I see, that's a fair point. I guess people could do it for the placebo. What I mean by placebo is the benefit is more your mind tricking you (still a benefit but lesser than if it was "real" or "truly effective")

Let's consider the example when someone takes psychiatric medications. Let's say they take a placebo instead of the actual drug. It may help but it would likely be less of a benefit than the actual true drug. If the placebo itself is enough benefit than I guess people can do whatever endeavor that has a placebo effect.

If the crystals are really pure placebo then, in that case, it would probably be more effective to just say a couple of affirmations every morning or before an action.

Edited by AlphaAbundance

I’ve been experimenting with various crystals more. They definitely have an effect in my experience.

One experience that was especially interesting, is when tripping on Psylocibin. 
I held different crystals during the trip, which guided my trip into different directions. It put a different flow to the trip, different themes related to the crystal I was holding would come up. 
as if it brought up different aspects of my being.

Realizeyourgrowth.com